Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MOVIES!

Go down 
+9
Badger
mishmash
southernbelle
frazzle
Luca
aerwin
firecracker
austin
Green Eyez
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
aerwin

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2007-04-06

MOVIES! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIES!   MOVIES! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:29 pm

You know IF DDL , Johnny Depp , Alan rickman, Ralph Fiennes or any of my favs are aholes I just don't want to know . I'm sure though that as just in life some are crazy and some are nice. I just hope the ones I choose to like are. Very Happy

I saw Tropic Thunder today . It is gut busting hilarous. I am serious. RDJ totally steals the movie. My son and nephew were in tears laughing.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2007-04-04

MOVIES! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIES!   MOVIES! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:30 am

Ooops, I deleted this meaning to post a new one!

Last edited by frazzle on Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

MOVIES! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIES!   MOVIES! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:11 pm

If you don't hear any stories about an actor being an asshole, then they are probably just normal jerky actor at times and not a raving lunatic asshole.

The only thing I've heard about DDL is that he's tremendously intense. I think that probably goes for Johnny Depp and Christian Bale.

Alan Rickman is love. I totally adore him and find him madly sexy. And I tend to like the young'uns.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

MOVIES! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIES!   MOVIES! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:36 pm

Quote :
Link to a short movie I did last year. I did not know it was available online until today:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x47o38_dokymentbl-the-documents_shortfilms

And a director's commentary version:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x48cou_dokymentbl-the-documents-directors_shortfilms

It is a foreign movie.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

MOVIES! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIES!   MOVIES! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:02 pm

Clearly I need a new self-promotion strategy.

WATCH MY 8:56 MINUTE MOVIE!

Then watch the Director's Commentary.
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Number of posts : 716

MOVIES! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIES!   MOVIES! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:31 am

I watched it ! Very Clever. I was going to ask you if you really spoke Italian but in the director's commentary he said jabber. I like that their home is in Ikea. I've always wondered what it would be like to sleep in a store.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

MOVIES! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIES!   MOVIES! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:21 pm

I was actually doing pigeon Romanian, which is quite like Italian.

I watched a bunch of Romanian newscasts online, and came up with a few words from an online dictionary (friends, thirst, keywords). The rest was complete babble.

I really love Paul Haber's little movies. He has a number of them linked up at that same place.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260

MOVIES! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIES!   MOVIES! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:35 pm

I'll have to go back and take a look at some of them!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

MOVIES! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIES!   MOVIES! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:14 pm

OK, frazz. I decided you were right. You have been very supportive of me and my creative endeavors and given me excellent feedback, so I have decided to do the same.

The film was really cute! I saw both the film and the director's commentary. The guys sound like a blast. Very funny.

You and the tall lady looked very much alike. When she was lying on her side I had to blink for a second.

You both share the same kind of "assets". Yes, I noticed the girls were prominently on display. Awesome.

The guy was right. The scene of you lying in bed and smoking was awesome. Very well-done.

I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

MOVIES! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIES!   MOVIES! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:25 pm

YAY!!!! Cool. I am absolutely delighted you watched it.

That you got a kick out if it is icing.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

MOVIES! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIES!   MOVIES! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:36 pm

I didn't know where to put this. I would have put it in the Jared/Jensen thread, but since FC was the only one who joined me in there and she's no longer here, I had to find another place.

Well, I made a 3 minute movie. I did it for a friend on TwoP. A fellow Jared Girl. She wanted a video all of him in a suit. It was a long time coming due to not knowing which song to use. I finally found the song and made the video.

It's funny. I have two others and one is with pictures and the other was a LOT harder to make and has video. The one with the pictures has FOUR TIMES the number of responses.

Now, you're probably thinking "so what? A little video of Jared Padalecki probably generates a couple of hundred hits."

My first video garnered twenty thousand hits! I'm still getting comments.

So, here's my latest. View if you want to. It's a whole lotta pretty and I worked really hard on it.

Jared Padalecki: Moving in Style
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MOVIES! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIES!   MOVIES! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MOVIES!
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19