Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TV shows

Go down 
+6
Janice
Green Eyez
aerwin
austin
firecracker
frazzle
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
aerwin

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2007-04-06

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:10 am

Hey Fraz I think your friend Stephen is going to have a recurring role on Heroes. There is a small pic and blurb about it in TV guide. That's cool.

I watched Reaper last night it was great! I recorded House and Cane will watch tonight.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 6:12 am

Wow, lots of exciting little tibits about your life!! Cool beans!! (tmKC)

Sorry to hear John is an ass because he is an amazing actor!!

Wayne is weird geek

Smits and his girlfriend seem like they would be the quite type. She is very pretty! They make a stunning couple.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 8:27 pm

I've heard Smits is not all that friendly and a bit weird. I was gonna watch the show, but I already have 2 that I record at that time.

REALLY sorry to hear Larroquette is an ass, because I've always loved him and he seems like a warm guy. I mean, even in interviews and stuff. Like, Smits seems like he always has this wall around him that tells you to keep your distance. I don't feel that from John.

I'm just watching Boston Legal now and BOY is he stirring up the shit on there. Good way to boost the show. I wonder what happened to Rene Aborjonouis (or however you spell his name!)

When did Brad become the DA? That confused me.

Oh, and I guess it says a lot about the character that I didn't realize Constance Zimmer wasn't there until the end of the show. Cracks me up that there was no explanation. I guess they didn't think anyone would notice. At least her whole "romance" with Clarence is over! That was so awkward!

I'm so glad they found a good outlet for "Clarise". I'm enjoying Clarence now.

Oh, and when Shirley put her head on Denny's shoulder and he sang "You are My Sunshine" I totally cried.

OMG! Carl and Shirley are a couple! I'm just watching the end.

Alan in drag!

THE SHOW IS BACK!
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:19 pm

I am 15 minutes into Dirty, Sexy Money and LOVING IT.

I tried to watch Private Practice but it was trying so hard to be charming I couldn''t take it.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:36 am

I taped PP as I watched Gossip Girl (which is so OTT that I love it!) but I heard that PP got some bad reviews from critics Crying or Very sad Too bad. I was hoping it would be really good. I probably won't get to watch it until tomorrow.

I LOVED the first half of Dirty, Sexy, Money but I fell asleep during the commercial as I had a really long day with my dad yesterday. I was so bummed that I missed the second half. I wonder if it will be on-line to watch??
Back to top Go down
aerwin

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:13 am

I heard Private Pratice was bad. But I've never watched GA so I wouldn't get it anyway. BUT Tim Daly is hot. I have always had a crush on him. I cannot beieve he is in his fifties!
I watched Cane . I enjoyed it. I don't know that much about Jimmy Smits at all personally. But I always enjoy him.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:28 am

I LOVE Grey's!! Can't wait for tonight!!!

I will tape CSI though. I didn't watch it last season at all because it was up against Grey's and I sort of had my fill of the CSI shows, but the promos and the thought that they killed off that awful Sara makes me want to see it!! I just do not like that Jorja Fox actress like.at.all. Didn't like her on ER either.

ETA: I have no idea why my post looks like this. I did not type it that way scratch
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 1:56 pm

FC, your post looks fine on my machine, so maybe something got updated on your machine and isn't working quite right. Maybe reboot computer and see if it is still not working right.
Back to top Go down
aerwin

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 6:34 am

I LOVE CSI.It is one of my favorite shows. I have watched from the beginning so I am kind of attached to the characters. I did not really want Sara to die. She is leaving after seven episodes anyway.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:10 am

I watched it. It is a good show. I LOVE William!!! Man is he gorgeous!! I actually prefer him to Clooney!! BUT Sara? Can't stand her. I did want her character gone and I am glad to hear she is leaving after 7 episodes. Everyone else on the show is great. I don't see anything appealing about her at all - not the actress or the character. She has always left me cold. Marg - she is amazing!
Back to top Go down
aerwin

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 8:48 am

Oh I am in big love with William Peterson. LOVE.
I really like Marg too she is beautiful.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:51 pm

I finally found a sitcom I like: Aliens in America, about an American family who takes in a Pakistani exchange student to help their dork son have a friend. it actually made me laugh (rare for sitcoms). the show is on Mondays at 8;30 on the CW.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 10:12 pm

I didn't see that. Sounds good. I ending up watching Dancing With The Stars for awhile and then got a phone call. The only show I really watched tonight was How I Met Your Mother. I just love that show and Neil Patrick Harris!!
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:20 pm

i like Neil Patrick Harris in general, but for some reason I can't seem to get into that show.

Heroes was on tonight, but it wasn't a great episode.

I was not an immediate Heroes fan, FC. I now forget which specific episode got me hooked, but once I was hooked, I became a die hard.
Back to top Go down
aerwin

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 6:23 am

I just don't like How I met your Mother. Neil Patrick is very cute and funny though.
I did not watch Heroes intially but then I watched a marathon last season and became hooked. It is like a big comic book on my tv.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 4:31 pm

I once visited the set of CSI (I knew someone who worked as a medic on the show) and can tell you William Petersen is VERY sexy. Our eyes locked for a few moments and I felt it to my toes. I didn't even care about the young guy. His presence is unbelievable.

Marg is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I think she's positively ethereal.

I have not watched anything. I've dvr-d it all. Thanks for reminding me. I've missed Grey's and PP AND Heroes. Crap. I need to catch up!
Back to top Go down
aerwin

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:08 am

oooh GE I am jealous that you got to see him. I love Marg too. She is a great role model for me. She looks beautiful for her age . She is older than me so she is inspiration.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:31 am

AND A redhead Wink !!!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 11:08 am

Did anyone watch Pushing Daisies last night? I really liked it. It was very different and colorful. I look forward to seeing if it can keep being interesting or if it will get old.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 8:24 pm

I caught the last 15 mins of Pushing Daisies...it has Swoozie Kurtz on it so I will check it out!

Dirty Sexy Money is turning out to be my fave. Donald Sutherland is brilliant on this show. I fell in love with him sometime in the 70s (when he did Klute with Jane Fonda) but my love dwindled over the years.

My love is back.

The last scene he does in episode 2 of Dirty Sexy Money is worthy of any award they can come up with to honor acting (so good, it is way past Emmy Awards).

If you have not seen the show, you can catch it online at
http://abc.go.com/primetime/dirtysexymoney/index

Click on Full Episodes
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 11:44 pm

I watched Pushing Daisies. I thought this one looked interesting. I'll give it one more episode.....................about half way through I was ready to change the channel. It became repetitious and I think was geared more towards a much younger viewing audience. It got boring after a while.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:04 pm

Dirty Sexy Money is on here now. I LOVE IT.

Donald Sutherland is doing his best work since Klute in the 70s.

I thought, due to the title and description, that it would just be a one note joke about the corruption caused by excess money, but it is real and deep and fun.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 5:23 am

I missed it last night Crying or Very sad I got busy with other things and forgot about it. I have enjoyed it the previous weeks though. I still love Pushing Daisies! Last night was the best one so far!

Did anyone else here watch Samatha Who? or whatever it's called the other night? That one was really cute and funny! It had the best ratings of any debut so far this season. I hope it continues to do well. Good cast too.
Back to top Go down
aerwin

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 10:45 am

I LOVE Pushing daisies! It is my favorite new show.It is so Tim Burtonish Big Fish. I love Emerson and Olive. Kristin Chenoweth is a doll. I love the aunts. I have always liked Swoosie Kurtz. Isn't the other aunt a broadway veteran too? I think she was in the musical about the man eating plant. The name totally escapes me.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:11 am

Oh good!! Another Pushing Daisies fan!! Wasn't it just great last night? It is my far the best new show IMO. So glad you love it too!

I also really love the new vampire show on Friday nights after Ghost Whisperer. He is so hot and it has been really interesting and well done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TV shows - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows   TV shows - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV shows
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next