Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebs

Go down 
+10
Luca
southernbelle
frazzle
Green Eyez
muse
aerwin
abrahammy
austin
firecracker
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 7:07 pm

Aw, that is such a sweet story! So happy for her! He seems like a great guy and he is a hottie! I have never seen a pic of his girlfriend, but I am sure she is a lovely girl (lucky beotch Razz )

Thanks for bringing us the story GE!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 8:49 pm

You're welcome! It's so uplifting to hear fan stories like this one. It brought a smile to my face (no matter who the celeb was) and I thought it might bring a smile to your faces as well.

His girlfried...oy...she's an actress too. Very petite and very pretty. Totally who you'd expect a hottie like him to be with. She also seems nice and by every account, stands back and lets the women drool over her man.
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

Number of posts : 502

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:35 pm

A man in uniform...Celebs - Page 3 Keanu

It's Keanu!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/austin_ambrosia
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:04 am

So my friend from acting class who had one scene on the Keanu movie playing a "naughty district attorney" the other day, said he was fun, flattering and safely flirtatious.

That is as good as it gets, in my book.
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:53 am

OOOOOH I love him. Thank you for the pic! When does his new movie come out I wonder. The Lake house was his last one. Here it is:

Quote :
The Night Watchman (2008)
advertisement photos board trailer details

Director:David Ayer

Writers:David Ayer
James Ellroy (story)
more
Release Date:2008 (USA) more
Genre:Crime / Drama / Thriller
Plot Outline:Tom Ludlow (Reeves) is a veteran LAPD cop who finds life difficult to navigate after the death of his wife. When evidence implicates him in the execution of a fellow officer, he is forced to go up against the cop culture he's been a part of his entire career, ultimately leading him to question the loyalties of everyone around him.
Plot Synopsis:This plot synopsis is empty. Add a synopsis
Production Notes/Status:
Comments:
Status Updated:5 June 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Credited cast)

Guess who else is in this movie? Hugh Laurie! I love him too. Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 2:44 pm

Quote :
So my friend from acting class who had one scene on the Keanu movie playing a "naughty district attorney" the other day, said he was fun, flattering and safely flirtatious.

I'm just going to do this and please don't tell anyone: squeeee. There. I squeed.

Those "wrongly accused" things usually drive me crazy, but I love him and it sounds interesting.

I also hate things based on a "misunderstanding". It frustrates the hell out of me. I've never been able to have fun with it.

Oh wait! Hugh Laurie is also in it? DAMN! All that sexy on one screen. Gotta go now.

I LOVE The Lakehouse. Plot holes THIS BIG, but still totally loved the chemistry and the story.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 6:39 am

GE, do you know anything about this? Is Jaren hosting this show? Looks really scary affraid I'll have to check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaG3LE87K_E
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 8:55 am

Someone posted it in the Jared thread at TwoP yesterday. He looks all kinds of hot in that promo. The show looks kind of dumb (I'm into like really super-duper frightening scare me out of my mind stuff - I know, I know). We don't know if he's hosting it every week or not. If he is, I'll watch.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 9:10 am

He does look all kinds of hot! I love his hair that way! I love you

I like really scary stuff too. I cannot figure out what that show is about. I mean are they doing fake stuff to scare the crap out of people ala candid camera? If so, I don't like that idea. Shannon Doherty hosted a show like that for the sci-fi channel and some of the "gags" where just cruel. I mean I think it is cruel to purposely try to scare the shit out of someone and have them in tears. Just not my thing. I LOVE scary movies and shows, just not something where you are really upsetting a person with them having no knowledge that it is fake and you are being filmed peeing your pants!

ETA: OK, I just googled it and it appears to be exactly that Suspect . I won't be watching No If Jared is hosting I'll watch the intro and change the channel. Figures this comes from the mind of Ashton K. I didn't care for some of his Punk'd stuff either. I thought the one he pulled on Justin T. was just terrible. So were many of the others. It's one thing to pull funny pranks - those I love. But something that really is personally upsetting to the celeb I just don't care for. Well, unless the celeb was Paris H.!! Or better yet, Perez H. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 6:10 pm

Yeah, it looked just like the Shannen Doherty show. Maybe with Ashton producing it, it'll do better, but it really looks exactly the same. I'm not all that into it. Scaring the bejeezus outta people...I don't know...someone could have a heart attack or something!

With Punk'd, they usually knew Ashton in one way or another and were probably waiting for it. Since it was mainly celebrities, I was pretty OK with it.

Oh, speaking of Perez, he was on "The View" the other day and they slammed him for trying to out Clay and asking him what business it was of his. Of course, he also calls Elisabeth Hasselbeck "Hasselbitch" so I like that. However, I also don't think it's his job to out anyone until they're ready.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 7:29 pm

Perez = pig

Hey, I'm watching your boyfriend right now!! Seems he's "not himself Evil or Very Mad "

I agree about the heart attack thing. Thinking you just saw someone get cut in half on the job - that is horrible Mad I won't be watching. They think they can lure me with a pretty face. and hot bod. and beautiful speaking voice. and height. and gorgeous hair....... what was my point???
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 9:14 pm

Yeah. His voice is one of the things that turns me on. A deep manly voice is sexy. Especially when it's coming from a tall good-lookin' guy.

So, I think I'm going to stay out of the Jared thread at TwoP. I thought I could hang, but it's just way too clique-y over there. When I got in GB's thread it was at the beginning, so it was different. I don't know. I just don't feel right. I did make a friend in there who's on Live Journal. I may just go there. Also, I'll hang with my friends here.

Oh, I posted something there I thought would be more of interest to them: I know this man who works as a medic on TV shows. He worked on the pilot for Young MacGuyver.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:28 pm

This picture from the early 70s actually kinda choked me up. Times they have a change-ed:

Celebs - Page 3 Clintonhippiesit2
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:13 pm

Who are those people scratch confused
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:16 pm

That would be those fun folks, Bill and Hillary Clinton
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:34 pm

lol! I thought they looked familiar!!
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 5:33 pm

lol! indeed!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 10:00 am

I recognized that picture! I've seen it before and knew immediately. Sigh. I miss that man so much. That was the first election night I was just so calm because I totally knew he'd win. He still has it. He could still win if he ran again.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:33 pm

I'm sorry. I know I keep harping on this and I should probably have a Jared thread like FC has a Clay thread, but

http://chichiri-no-da.livejournal.com/210542.html

this what a fan encounter should sound like. This is someone who appreciates his fans. Someone who's made it waaaaaaaaaaaay bigger than a certain someone we all know and yet is still grateful and happy and a joy to be around!!! A JOY!

Every fan encounter with him is described as "a ray of sunshine" or "puppies and rainbows". He literally glows. People are happier and better for being around him.

It's so nice to be a part of a fandom where the guy appreciates his fans!!!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:03 pm

HOLY CRAP!!! The pic at that site is tooooo beautiful for words!! Jensen's eyes! GOOD LORD! What gorgeous men those two are! So happy to hear they are so nice too! Supernatural is a perfect name for their show because they are both out of this world!

I'd love a Jared/Jensen/Supernatural thread GE!! I'd even fill it full of any goodies I find!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:11 pm

GE, I don't know if you read Clay's thread, but I put more info in about him and his fans. He truly loves and respects his fans. There is such mutual love between him and his fans. It is beautiful I love you

I read a couple of GB interviews the last two days and I could not have been more unimpressed. In fact I don't think I'll buy his CD for me or my mom just based on those comments. I like him fine on B&B, but I just do not like that guy in RL. I can't help it. Something about him rubs me the wrong way. At least Clay can give interviews without repeated use of the f-word. I find him tacky.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 12:02 am

Absolutely feel free to start a Jared or Supernatural thread.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 12:50 am

Thanks FC!

That's all I've been saying all along. If you're going to support someone, it should be someone who's worthy. LIKE CLAY. Clay uses his stardom for good. He motivates his fans to donate to charity, etc. He's genuinely a good person.

If you're having to make excuses for someone, or the best thing you can say about him is "well, when I met him, he wasn't rude and didn't call me a whore" that's not saying much. I can tell when someone is a jerk "in general" and when they may just be having a bad day or the fan(s) are especially pushy. Like, I know stories surface about Clay, but that's the category I put them in. As a person, he's good and appreciates his fans. There's a difference between someone acting like a jerk sometimes and actually BEING a jerk. HUGE difference!

Thanks Frazz! I'll make a Supernatural thread.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:56 am

I am putting this here as well as in Clay's thread because it goes with what we were talking about. NO ONE is better to his fans than Clay, and SCREW the ASSHATS in the media who TRY to tell people differently!

Quote :
From the blogosphere:
Quote:
The Coolest Concert I Have Ever Been To

First of all, I have been to many concerts in my day. I have seen Run DMC, Public Enemy, Big Daddy Kane, EPMD, the Beastie Boys, Technotronic, Tone Loc, Ice T, NWA, Biz Markie, Whodini, Tech N9ne and many others. On the rock side, I have seen Duran Duran, Tom Petty, Fleetwood Mac, Queensryche, Dream Theater and probably some others that I have forgotten.

I have pretty much enjoyed, to a greater or lesser degree, every concert that I have been to. The thing is...nothing exciting really happened at any of them. That changed last night.

Last night I took my wife to see Clay Aiken down in Columbus. I was looking forward to spending the night with my wife and seeing her happy at being able to see her idol (no pun intended). I must admit that I wasn't all that hyped at the thought of seeing the show. Now, don't get me wrong, it isn't that I didn't want to go, it's just that I wasn't enthusiastic about it. I actually think Clay is a great singer, but he isn't really my cup of tea. My wife, however, was very excited about going.

Clay came out to perform, right on time, at 8:15. He started to sing some of his regular fare and I was thinking it was sorta boring. After a couple of songs, he took a break from singing and started talking and making jokes. He joked with the crowd and made fun of the venue and I started to really get into it. He was very funny and extremely likable. No wonder my wife likes him. Anyway, I began to really get into the show at that point and I was very glad I went. Later, he made fun of himself for "not being cool enough" and playfully attempted to remedy it by singing covers of Baby Got Back, Bringing Sexy Back and, believe it or not...You Down with OPP! If you weren't there, it might sound corny, but it wasn't. It was done to be funny and it was very entertaining. He also has one hell of a voice.

After the show, Lynda and I went over to wait by the tour bus. We were simply hoping to catch a glimpse of him before he left. We had no idea what we were in for.

We found out that Clay actually likes to personally meet the fans that take the time to wait for him after his shows. What other major artist does that? The problem is that there were a lot of fans waiting for him. Apparently, a lot more than they are accustomed to dealing with. The security guards spent nearly thirty minutes discussing the logistics of the problem of how to arrange it to allow so many people to meet Clay in person. They finally had the entire crowd of remaining fans (about 2,500 people) line up single-file around the entire facility. We were lined up through the parking lots, sidewalks, lawn...everywhere! I had never seen anything like it before. All done just to make his fans happy. Wow! This alone was one of the coolest things I have ever witnessed. Please tell me one other artist to do such a thing for so many people?

Clay finally arrived, about an hour later, at the front of the line and proceeded to walk down the line of fans and shook every single person's hand. Lynda not only got to see and hear her favorite performer, but she got to shake his hand too. My wife was so happy you should have seen the look on her face. That was the coolest thing that ever happened at any concert I have been to!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:34 am

FC, exactly what I'm talking about! This is what a fan encounter is. I realize that with the number of fans Clay has, there will be some unsatisfied customers. That's a given, considering the law of averages. However, the majority of fan interaction is positive. Not only that, but he puts his money where his mouth is and actually goes to places that need his help. He doesn't just mail a check. This man, before he got into show biz, devoted his life to service. We all have bad days. Stars are allowed to have them too. I mean, when I saw the man I had loved for SOOOOOOOOOO many years, Steve Perry, I didn't want to approach him while he was eating, because it's rude. Even if you do decide "this is my one and only chance!" there's a way to do it other than shoving a piece of paper in their face and demanding an autograph as if its your right!

The fact that Jared doesn't sing and the only time he comes across huge swarms of fans is when he goes to those conventions, I'm sure helps. Even then, it's pretty controlled.

You don't have to sell me on what a cool guy Clay is. You're preaching to the choir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celebs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebs
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Celebs & Reality TV-
Jump to: