Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plastic Surgery

Go down 
+3
Green Eyez
Luca
frazzle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:16 pm

OK, above the neck or below the neck?
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:28 pm

I think I'll wait for the answer to above or below the neck..... Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Popcorn
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 1:32 pm

Pass the popcorn Sky!! bounce
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Number of posts : 716

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 2:13 pm

I'm guessing boobage.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:35 pm

I'm going to stick with my first guess...above the neck. Wink
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:20 pm

I can attest to one thing; Green Eyez has actual vivid GREEN eyes. I suspect she had an eyeball transplant.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:38 pm

Oh, than I want one! Green eyes are my fave color eyes!! My mom has green eyes, but I got my dad's gray/blue eyes. My boys got my eye color too. I was hoping one of my kids would get my mom's green eyes.

So we have two boob guesses and one nose. Maybe cheekbones?
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:58 pm

I have what I call, hoping it will make them more romantic, ocean colored eyes.

In reality it means they are sort of dull greenish, grayish, blueish, depending on the light.

I want Green Eyez's eyes.

Another thing I feel fairly confident in revealing about GE: I do believe her feet are the ones she was born with. I have no proof, but remain confident.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 10:13 pm

Frazz you are really helping to narrow things down for us! Laughing Rolling Eyes

Keep it up! I like your comical psuedo-hints! I love you
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:12 pm

I aim to please. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:23 pm

All of you are just so funny.........Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Laughsmiley

Okay, just when is GE coming back here to 'spill it'?
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:30 pm

I actually hope she strings it out a bit.

I do not know what it is, though i have my own suspicions (eyeballs being my fave).
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:45 am

Oh dear. After the answer to that first question, it will severely narrow it down:

First, let me say that the Good Lord blessed me in the chestage area...and then blessed me again. I can barely button a shirt as it is and have gone into clothing stores and asked the girls behind the counter if they had any shirts for women with breasts.

Thanks Frazz. I'm blushing.

So...above the neck.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:51 am

Lips or nose............
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:23 pm

GE is too young for lips...
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 2:50 pm

SO Luca wins!! (At least I think she does Shocked )

Oh GE, I hear ya on the cup over flow when it comes to boobage Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:05 pm

Luca wrote:
GE is too young for lips...

Must be the nose or she's had her ears pinned back?
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:06 pm

firecracker wrote:
SO Luca wins!! (At least I think she does Shocked )

Oh GE, I hear ya on the cup over flow when it comes to boobage Evil or Very Mad

I'll have to chime in for this one too................. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:08 pm

Yeah, I tell my hubby I gained weight so that my butt balances off the boobs and keeps me from falling over Razz
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:53 pm

HA! FC! That's funny!

Well, yeah, I was actually blessed with nice full lips (I joke that my best features come in pairs). I have friends who have thin lips and I see the struggle they go through. I love lipstick so much that this would be a cruel joke. I do appreciate the "too young for..."

My eyeballs are the ones I was born with (my mom has these beautiful blue-green eyes and my dad has piercing blue eyes)

My ears do not stick out, so...

My nose. I did not go overboard and get a cute little button one. Many doctors asked if I wanted my mom's nose and I said no, but that's what I wound up with. It looks natural.

When I was a little girl with my long blonde hair, I looked incredibly like Barbra Streisand in "What's Up Doc"? Some people even called me Barbra.

However, some people would yell "HEY BIG NOSE!" and the one that killed me: the boy I liked in elementary school writing "have fun with a nose transplant in the summer" in my autograph book.

What finally made me take the plunge? I was in highschool and went to a taping of a show. I was with my cousin and a friend of mine. Both of them are beautiful. I guess the handheld camera guy noticed this, because he came over and filmed just the three of us from the side. I nearly fainted when I saw myself on TV.

So, I got it done over the summer and cut my waist-length hair to my shoulders so nobody noticed my new face and thought it was the hair that was different.

Luca guessed right? Looks like she wins the sad tale of woe that is my life. Oh, wait. That's a terrible prize!

Luca, if you want, I would do a recap of a show you like. It would help if it was a show I know, but I'm willing to branch out.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:18 pm

Thanks for telling us GE! Lots of people get a nose job. One of my best friends from my late teens early twenties got one. She had these gorgeous HUGE blue eyes and a killer body BUT she had a truly huge nose. So when she was 20 she got a nose job. A nice normal nose and she looked AMAZING! Before you knew it she had a gorgeous boyfriend Laughing
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 10:21 pm

Quote :
Luca, if you want, I would do a recap of a show you like. It would help if it was a show I know, but I'm willing to branch out.
cheers cheers cheers
What a great prize!!!!! That is so cool you are pleased with your adventure in plastic surgery! You sound like a knock out GE!!!! You've got it all going on! Brains, beauty, and boobs! Laughing

Does it have to be a network show? Can it be on Showtime or HBO? Question
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:56 am

Awww...shucks!

I have both channels, so I can do one of those shows. If it's one I don't watch, you may just have to give me a small synopsis of the show/characters.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 6:59 pm

Cool! I will think long and hard and let you know. Wink

Do you watch the Tudors? I gave up HBO and don't have showtime, but saw a few episodes of that and now am seriously thinking I should get Showtime again so I can start watching it again.

Is there anything else worthwhile on Showtime?
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:07 pm

I'm a huge Dexter fan. If you're into that thing, it's awesome.

I have not seen The Tudors, but I certainly wouldn't mind watching some Jonathan Rhys-Meyers. Yummy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plastic Surgery   Plastic Surgery - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plastic Surgery
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next