Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rock The Cradle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Rock The Cradle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock The Cradle   Rock The Cradle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 6:50 am

Honestly, I don't feel sorry for Landon. That was just plain horrible! Somebody needs to let the boy know he cannot sing one little bit. His daddy isn't going to do it. BTW, I cannot stand Bobby Brown - so not feeling him or his son. Hope they go next!

I would never in a million years buy any of Chloe's music, but she sure is interesting to watch. Her music is as far out as her lips Shocked Considering how bad most of the others are at least she brings some "entertainment" in the weird way. Most of the others just bring flat and off key.

The last girl was Lucy Walsh and I didn't think much of her performance last night. She was better the first week. The cute youngest girl - I don't even remember who she is or who is famous parent is Shocked That can't be a good sign No
Back to top Go down
Badger

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Cradle   Rock The Cradle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:11 am

Oh, I didn't think Landon was good, but I didn't expect to see scores that low. The other guy Lil B Sure I thought was even worse and he got better marks.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Cradle   Rock The Cradle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:35 am

Both of them were truly awful. I honestly cannot believe that this group is the best they could come up with No There has got to be more talented kids out there than this group. I mean when Chloe is the second highest scorer you just know this is not a very good group.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Cradle   Rock The Cradle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:52 am

I've lost track of this show. I obviously missed it last week. I caught it last night, but I think it was a new show. Chloe is still there? Crosby Loggins did real well last night with a Foo Fighter song.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Cradle   Rock The Cradle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:14 am

Yes, Chloe is still there. She was actually quite good last week and got high scores - the second highest, just under Jesse. Last night? Not so good. There actually is a good voice in there somewhere. You can hear it sometimes. It's almost operatic and very theatrical. I think she should work on that and maybe go into theater work. I do not think she will make it as a pop/rock singer.

She does have gorgeous skin and eyes though! If she deflated her lips she would be stunning! She seems like a nice girl, but still a bit emotionally fragile.

Since they eliminate two again next week my guess is she is a goner. I think Jesse and Lucy will be safe, and of course Crosby doesn't have to worry. He really is the best one too. It was so nice to see Kenny all proud and happy for his son! I love Kenny! I used to go see him in concert. He was excellent!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Cradle   Rock The Cradle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:36 pm

Holy Crap!! I totally loved Chloe's "Toxic"!!!!!!!!!! So cool! Good for her!

I have a feelings she got her "weirdness" from her Dad! Razz Living in a TeePee Shocked Alrighty then!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Cradle   Rock The Cradle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:30 am

SO am I the only one still watching? Interesting final 3. Chloe made it! cheers Surprised about Lucy. Wish she hadn't told her fans to vote for Jesse. I do not like him. I know he will win, would rather it be Crosby, but I think the bare chest will get him votes. I think he is as conceited as all get out. I suppose a lot of Rock Stars are, but man he drips major ego! Do not like him at all. I guess I will just be happy that Chloe and Crosby made it the final 3 and last night of the show.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Cradle   Rock The Cradle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 8:47 am

I am watching, and if it weren't for your earlier post, I would have missed it again! Chloe did a good job with Toxic. However, I think that Lucy Walsh should be in the final three before Chloe. I like Crosby and if Jesse could keep his mouth shut and just sing, I'd like him more. He definitely has a huge inflated ego. He can definitely sing.

Yeah, Chloe's Dad lives in a TeePee???? I wonder what the story of that is?
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Cradle   Rock The Cradle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:04 am

Olivia had a good prenup! Razz
Back to top Go down
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Cradle   Rock The Cradle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:21 pm

So the finale was tonight and
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Cradle   Rock The Cradle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:24 pm

Badger, I was just coming here to post spoilers!

Spoiler talk!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Cradle   Rock The Cradle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:01 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Cradle   Rock The Cradle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:11 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Cradle   Rock The Cradle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:46 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Cradle   Rock The Cradle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 12:06 am

I have been waiting to get in here! I knew you wouldn't give it away, but I had to watch it first.

We all agreed!!! I really wanted Crosby to win too. I liked him better than all the others and have from the beginning. I also liked Lucy Walsh and can't figure out how she left before Chloe. Rolling Eyes

Jesse is a great singer, but the music trends have changed, in my opinion anyway. If he toned it down, he'd be great! I also don't like his arrogance......... Whenever someone comes on that cocky, I like to see them put in their place..............

I loved Crosby's song at the end! Oh dear Lord, I don't need anyone else to follow............. but.............I would buy his CD.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Cradle   Rock The Cradle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 6:01 am

Playing a rock star is exactly right Badger. I never got the impression he cared about music. Only about him being a rock star and all the "rewards" it would bring him.

Crosby is about the music. Even Chloe. She will not be everybody's cuppa, but she is unique and cares about "her music" and isn't going to change to fit in. I admire that, even though I wouldn't be buying any of her CDs (sorry Olivia) but I did enjoy some of her "interesting" performances. I think that is what kept her on the show. People wondering what she would do next. She was just more interesting than Lucy Walsh and I think she got more votes because of it.

Sky, I loved Crosby's song too! I would certainly check out his CD. I'm not Clay/David Cook fangirlie over him, but I think he might put out a good product!
Back to top Go down
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Cradle   Rock The Cradle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:17 am

Chloe's got an interesting unique voice. It's not for everyone but I could see her developing a following.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Cradle   Rock The Cradle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:40 am

Nope, I wouldn't get all fangirlie either, but he has a good sound.

Yes, Chloe is interesting and I can see she could have quite a following for her music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock The Cradle   Rock The Cradle - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock The Cradle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Celebs & Reality TV-
Jump to: