Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was thinking Jason Castro!

Go down 
+5
Luca
Green Eyez
firecracker
Sky
abrahammy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 8:31 pm

Only puppies, kittens and babies I think Razz
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:22 am

Here is a link to Cherrybeachmusic where there is an article on Jason recording "Hallelujah" for the movie..........

Cute picture there too.

http://www.cherrybeachsound.com/
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:28 pm

This is a great site.......I love to read the remarks made by masterclasslady who is a vocal coach (I think) about Jason..........

http://masterclasslady.com/2008/08/02/american-idol-season-7-tour-in-atlantic-city-new-jersey-august-2nd-2008/#comments
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:50 am

Really cute part in this video, right towards the start when MJ gets JC to dance....................

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=4-evh4RTBPg
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:06 am

Cute! MJ seems to be so much fun! I love the "Brodance Mavid" videos at Rickey's!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 7:19 pm

Jason's new vlog for date night Tuesday............ Can he get any cuter?

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=t5WRbCNiEDM
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:30 pm

Cute!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:39 pm

It seems a very troubled, sick young girl left quite a vile message for Jason on his MySpace. What is wrong with fans. This one definitely needs some help.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:12 pm

Unfortunately, in every fandom there's the crazies. Hopefully he just takes it for what it is and moves on.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:13 pm

Yes, there has been ugly stuff on Clay's My Space. I don't even go there anymore and haven't for a long time Evil or Very Mad

Poor Jason Crying or Very sad But he will need to get used to all that crap. I bet it upsets him though. He seems the sensitive type and very, very sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:19 pm

I don't really go to anyone's MySpace. Jason seems to be handling it very well. this is what he posted...

Quote :
Jason just posted:

hello world!
Body: i just wanted to apologize for the inappropriate comments left on my page. my setting have now been changed so no more junk on the page! thank you all for responding with such grace and kindness.

somebodyyyy needs a little love! c'mon now be nice on another note, today is Tuesday!!! i havnt had a chance to video yet but i will asap! im about to enter into an hour of meet and greats and then sound check and then i should have a few minutes to document my week! ttyl!

jasonnn.

When threats are made, anyone has to be a bit bothered by them.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:41 am

Closing the comments (or setting them up so they have to be screened) is what all celebs ought to do. It isn't just the threats, but the licentious offers that really ought to be avoided publically.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:28 am

Jasonnnnnnnnnnn handled it well! His lack of punctuation makes be a little nutty though geek Razz
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:44 pm

I like that everything is spelled wrong. Lets me know he's writing it all personally.

Sounds like he's letting it roll off his back like he does everything else. If anyone else had been through what he went through on AI, they'd still be in a corner sucking their thumb and crying.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:52 pm

I have not seen this pic before..............

I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Gallery_main-jason-castro-americ-1
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:54 pm

Jason's bio on Facebook........

Quote :
JASON CASTRO!

...that is I...haha welcome to the space! you've caught me in a strange time...most of you probably know me from the show American Idol. i came in fourth place this last season and i am now on a nation wide tour playing in sold out arenas and i've never even released an album... isnt that ridiculous?! haha so strange but i must say, its pretty fantastic! haha that is the amazing wonder of american idol, and that is where im at right now! traveling the country getting to meet all the lovely people who've had my back these last few months. yall are the best! now some might ask, "what can we expect in the future?". well let me tell ya. for one, i hope to find somebody that can help me write a cool bio because i am no good at this. haha and for two, i plan on releasing an album sometime winter/spring. i am currently writing in my spare time and plan on devoting all my energy to it once the tour is done. it is safe to assume that, like every other musician, i am obsessed with music . i have a simple goal, and that is to create songs that grab you by the soul and make you feel! songs that inspire! songs that give joy! songs that make you DREAM!!! if you've read this far, thank you. i cant say thank you enough. thank you for your support and all of the love you have shown me. you are my inspiration, and for you i pour my life into this. heart and soul baby! we're in this for life.

don't stop dreaming, never stop believing.

Jasonnn.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:59 pm

I do love that guy.

I react , in my body, badly to the"haha"s so I hope he finds a bio writer..YOU Sky? who not only writes the bio but also just does a tiny bit of copy editing on the stuff he posts.

Tiny...minimal...tiny
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:02 pm

That is sweet! Gorgeous picture of him Sky! Really gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:22 pm

frazzle wrote:
I do love that guy.

I react , in my body, badly to the"haha"s so I hope he finds a bio writer..YOU Sky? who not only writes the bio but also just does a tiny bit of copy editing on the stuff he posts.

Tiny...minimal...tiny

You lost me on this one Fraz............not hard to do......... Laughing

I'm not fond of the haha's either.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:28 pm

I don't want some PR person to take over his communications..but I do wish somebody who loves him would clean them up just a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:39 pm

I know what you mean............I post them as they are and would never alter them. I would think he could do it himself, but just doesn't take the time. Maybe his brother or sister could proofread and alter them for him. He posts what is going through his head and doesn't bother with caps. Some have grown use to it and like it, but I do find it a bit too much sometimes.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:41 pm

It is really only the ha ha's that truly gross me out. Just cannot ge myself not to notice or feel.

Caps/no caps and punctuation/no punctuation/wrong punctuation do not kill it for me.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:45 pm

frazzle wrote:
It is really only the ha ha's that truly gross me out. Just cannot ge myself not to notice or feel.

Caps/no caps and punctuation/no punctuation/wrong punctuation do not kill it for me.

Maybe using a Laughing instead of the haha's???
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:52 pm

OK, I will believe that..or will myself to, just to make myself not recoil. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Janice

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:24 am

The tour has really inspired him and I'm looking forward to hearing what he writes for himself. I hope he can get a recording out before the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was thinking Jason Castro!
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next