Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New day, new era, Introduce yourselves

Go down 
+8
Luca
muse
Green Eyez
Admin
abrahammy
austin
firecracker
frazzle
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
austin

austin

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2007-04-04

New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 9:39 pm

Look REALLY fast. It'll be gone SOON!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/austin_ambrosia
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 9:39 pm

Good night laydees and

New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 HappyKeister

New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Eggdyingcontest
Back to top Go down
FrankiePants

FrankiePants

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-04-07

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:03 pm

Did I miss austin's connie pic? Cause that person he was eyefucking? Was me.

Very Happy

Hey, how do you check pms around this joint?

And how do we get the Greek One to Dallas? I need a round of drinks. Or seven.
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:06 pm

Boggia seemed to think they would be coming (or am I just being a revisionist?) He LOVED Austin. BUT, will they come here? The other guys want to come here too and I want them to come here. They can drag along whatsisname if they want I won't stop them.
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:07 pm

FrankiePants wrote:
Did I miss austin's connie pic? Cause that person he was eyefucking? Was me.

Very Happy

Click on that little mark next to the "Log out" button. It's me btw.

Yeah, I took it down. I put it up so F/C could see it. He really doesn't look great in it. He really was under the weather. As opposed to being under you. Or me.
Back to top Go down
FrankiePants

FrankiePants

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:11 pm

austin wrote:
He really was under the weather. As opposed to being under you. Or me.

EW! I would say being under him would be the fastest way to get under the weather.

STDs kill, yanno?

disclaimer: love him, can't stop the snark, it's kneejerk.

thanks for the pm info!
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:18 pm

You snark because you love.

And because you happen to be quite right, of course.
Back to top Go down
FrankiePants

FrankiePants

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:20 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:21 pm

Now, there's been no rumors of STDs - however he sure does get a lot of colds. And those damn allergies. And the shoulder problems. And the crankiness.
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:21 pm

Well, STDs might explain the crankiness. Also a protracted time of not getting to be the Next Big Thing after all. And having to do a soap - that would put anybody in a bad mood.

Austin, can I see that picture?
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:25 pm

It was posted on GS where it was then promptly taken ELSEWHERE. Where they stated I couldn't possibly be THIRTY as I claimed. WHAT? Yeah, I'll send it.
Back to top Go down
FrankiePants

FrankiePants

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:26 pm

abrahammy wrote:
Well, STDs might explain the crankiness. Also a protracted time of not getting to be the Next Big Thing after all. And having to do a soap - that would put anybody in a bad mood.

Austin, can I see that picture?

A pic of him getting STDs? YES, I'd like to see that pic as well!

Austin, you should know by now...snark does not equal rumour.

Though the shoulder problem...I totally heard that was sex related... Shocked
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:29 pm

Quote :
It was posted on GS where it was then promptly taken ELSEWHERE. Where they stated I couldn't possibly be THIRTY as I claimed.

Frazzle, thank you so much for giving us a new (fairly unknown) place to play. Ack.
Quote :

Though the shoulder problem...I totally heard that was sex related... Shocked

Oh, so he's that out of shape? Boy needs a personal trainer, STAT. What? He's about to be in a soap opera.
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:29 pm

Yeah, well I know, BUT it could have been hurt before that and just aggravated by that lovely incident. Are we in the right thread for this shit?
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:31 pm

abrahammy wrote:

Oh, so he's that out of shape? Boy needs a personal trainer, STAT. What? He's about to be in a soap opera.

That incident was almost 2 years ago.
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 11:32 pm

Oh. That.

Yeah, right. (Snort)

Anyway, to get back to the introductions...
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 12:10 am

OK, it is fine with me that you are fans of the greasy one, but put it in celebs, please, not in here.

I'll make a new topic called Former Reality Show contestants. You can discuss him to your heart's content there.
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 12:27 am

Sorry, Frazz. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 1:31 am

Quote :
I think I've only met austin and Frazz

REALLY? Hmph!

I guess then I DON'T have a super-duper special bracelet of a certain greasy one who I used to like that you made especially for me. Must have been totally in my mind then.
Back to top Go down
FrankiePants

FrankiePants

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 4:46 pm

Green Eyez wrote:
Quote :
I think I've only met austin and Frazz

REALLY? Hmph!

I guess then I DON'T have a super-duper special bracelet of a certain greasy one who I used to like that you made especially for me. Must have been totally in my mind then.

Only your mailman met you on that one ya big weirdo. I know you, and from what I know...I'd certainly remember meeting yo crazy ass.

LOVE YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 10:14 pm

Quote :
Only your mailman met you on that one ya big weirdo. I know you, and from what I know...I'd certainly remember meeting yo crazy ass.

Allllriiiiighty then...I guess I DIDN'T meet you at a certain concert at The Key Club in Hollywood and realize you left some stuff sitting there and (I'll admit someone else actually GAVE it to you) but I do remember someone being particularly happy about "jazz hands"...hmmm....

Oh, and I loved you WHEN I MET YOU!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FrankiePants

FrankiePants

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 8:45 am

I am SUCH an effin' retard.

Or I drink too much.

One of the two.
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 9:05 am

I would just say ONE of the two, but what do I know?

Aren't you supposed to be at work?
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 12:26 pm

FrankiePants wrote:
I am SUCH an effin' retard.

Or I drink too much.

One of the two.

Hey, I'm just worried that I wasn't that memorable. I shoulda taken a picture of us together or something.
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 1:09 pm

Green Eyez - with whom were you hanging out at the Key Club? I was actually pretty much by myself during the show. On the right-hand side behind Lena (in the wheelchair). Oh yeah, I had Maureen (NY Corp. Shill) next to me....

I COULD have been right up front, but food turned out to be more important. It took so long for the show to get started and I was so hungry. I went in the back and got, I don't know, chicken and french fries?, and lost my place at the front. BWAH! I HAVE my priorities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New day, new era, Introduce yourselves   New day, new era, Introduce yourselves - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New day, new era, Introduce yourselves
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Intros, rules, announcements-
Jump to: