Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dolls

Go down 
+2
firecracker
Luca
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Dolls - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 11:01 pm

Ah thanks my laydee for your compliment. My crew is pretty high maintenance about demanding new clothes, wigs, eyes etc.! That is for sure! Don't worry if you don't have time for any more photographing...there will be more time for that later!

Sleep well! I really must step away from the computer myself...my neck is killing me!

ETA: I just saw a doll by the name of "Windra" over at DOA! Pretty cool eh?
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Dolls - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:55 am

Your welcome!

Windra is a cool name! I didn't see that in the list of "W" names. I still think Winda is perfect for my Wolf - and you know why Wink

It is raining like mad here today. Rain with some snow for today and tomorrow. No days above freezing predicted for the whole upcoming week Crying or Very sad I will never get anybody back up on our roof with all this bad weather.

Hope you have a beautiful Sunday!

TTYL~ I love you
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:44 am

Well damn! I just may have to get one more J-Doll Embarassed Remember how I wanted Magnificent Mile because she was named for that street in Chicago where I used to hang out? Well, she is really beautiful and I love her stock!

Dolls - Page 40 Magmile

Dolls - Page 40 Magmile2

Dolls - Page 40 Magmile3
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:25 pm

I took a few more quick shots. I think these are better.

Dolls - Page 40 IM002102

Dolls - Page 40 IM002100

Dolls - Page 40 IM002098

Dolls - Page 40 IM002092

Dolls - Page 40 IM002093

Dolls - Page 40 IM002094

Dolls - Page 40 IM002095

Dolls - Page 40 IM002096
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:16 pm

Eeek! Those are much better! Those last two are some of the best photos I have seen of yours! What did you do differently? Those last two are really nice! The composition of the last shot is great because the doll is not smack dab in the center of the shot and is very clear. You have just the right amount of background too! It is hard to shoot the two sisters together because there is so much going on with the hair, the outfits etc. I like that plain pink background ....very good choice! cheers That crystal ball thing is really a cute prop! I think those lashes add a lot to your girls.
Were they hard to apply?

Well, my laydee, I promised you some photos of Pru modeling Mohans's new outfit...and as expected she owns it now. Shocked Mohana will never touch it if Pru has anything to say about it! Very Happy There are some more photos over at Flickr too! I must get some housework done, then go take the dog for a walk! It is in the upper 50's here today and super sunny!
Dolls - Page 40 2272873206_ebfcf03839
Dolls - Page 40 2272871970_63f3cc9cd8_o
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:29 pm

Thanks! I haven't a clue what I did different Embarassed I don't purposely have her off center Laughing in fact, Rob gets annoyed at me because when I take pix of people at our parties etc., I seldom have them in the center of the frame! I will have to tell him you think that is a good thing Razz

Yes, the two of them together is a lot of hair and costume! But I like them together. The lashes were hard because they have just the tiniest bit of glue on the end (which is the size of a pinhead) and there wasn't really anything to attach them too. Also, they are so thin and tiny that once they fell I couldn't find them again. I am going to work on them some more. I end up doing things in a hurry when I have a few mins. and I am anxious to try stuff. I'll get them just right before the dolls officially come out. The weird thing is the lashes show up way more in the photos than they do in person scratch The background is still the same black top, but I sure to like the way it looks!

The dress is gorgeous on Pru!! Will she really keep it? Shocked Poor Mohana may have to be the nude elf witch for the next chapter! Wink

I will go to Flickr and check out the rest of your pix!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:33 pm

Oh, I forgot to comment on the Magnificent mile J-doll...she is really nice isn't she? Her stock looks much cuter than I remember also.

Yeah, the eyelashes for these smaller headed dolls are a real pain and very hard to get just right. I know exactly what you mean about losing them if you drop them!

Well, now I have to go clean up the kitchen and make the pasta dough... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:44 pm

Yes, I am so tempted to get "Maggie" (as you know I had already named her when I was so sure I would get her) because I just love her coloring and hair, the hat and jacket, and the fact that she is named after a street that was a huge part of my late teens and 20s. I would just love to have her. She is on sale at VOTD for $70 which is cheaper than her pre-sale price! But, this is just not the time to get her, being that I just got 3 Hestias and I really want to get one of those American BJDs - but that will be next Xmas I am sure. So I may have to just pass on her for now, heck for a long time. She is just so darn cute though!

Enjoy your pasta!!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:12 pm

Woah -

I am completely in love with this girl! From head to toe!!! Just GAH! The wig, the make-up, the outfit, the boots!!

Dolls - Page 40 Mogirlfullset

Dolls - Page 40 Mogirlfullset2
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:12 pm

Ummm...It's a boy!!!! Laughing I think it is Megli or something like that..He is a Dollzone MSD! He and another one were the January new releases for Dollzone.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:47 am

It's a "Mo-2 boy or girl". You pick the option of a boy or a girl body. I would do a girl. I so love the way the eye make-up is done. She is just so cool/funky. She is lots of money, so I know I would probably never get her, but I really love her/him Laughing

You can read about ordering her/him here.

http://www.denverdoll.com/dollzonemsd.php

I also really like Megi A LOT! If I wanted a boy right now that would be the one I would get. I really like the make-up on that Mo doll as a girl though. They would make a great brother/sister set to have!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 10:40 am

Cool. I did'nt know some dealers were offering Mo as a boy or girl, although I know some of the gals that buy these dolls alter the sex by getting different bodies all the time. I think he would make a smashing girl! All I know is I sure love my dollzone boy and Pet! The face-ups on both of them are beautiful and the resin they use is like porcelin.

Well, remember you have some dollies and jewlery you said you could part with if you wanted another one bad enough.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:13 am

Yes, I really am drawn to the Dollzone Dolls! They offer some really beautiful dolls - very interesting too! Angel of Dream has a couple I like a lot, Rao being my fave girl.

Oh, trust me I am tempted to sell off a few items to support my doll addiction, but with all that is going on with my dad, and the not knowing when he will pass and what all I am going to have to do for my mom afterwards, I am a little hesitant to take on the responsibility of trying to sell things at this time. I mean if I could sell to some of the daycare people that would be easy, but if I ended up selling at Dolly Market or Requiem I would need to be on the ball with emails and shipping etc.

I will get one or two BJDs one of these days. It sure will be a hard choice to make.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:56 pm

Hey I did get some good news today!

Lookey here:
Quote :
Dear Linda
We will ship out your order as soon as possible.
You will look for order status and EMS number on Feb.26,2008.
And this week we will upload renewal body photos and detailed instructions for switching out the hands and feet.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Doll factory
cheers cheers cheers I will be getting Mo in a few weeks!
If she leaves Korea on the 26th, I bet I may get her the first week of March! I am really impressed with Dollfactory so far! Their English is really good and they are great customer service communications! I just emailed them about 2 hours ago!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 6:48 pm

Congrats! So our girls will come home close together in time! Can't wait! I am glad that you are having such good luck with Dollfactory. I know you had some communication problems with Dollzone. I am so glad you got some good news today to help wipe out the sad news Sad But you do have lots of babies to take care of and love! And they love you too!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 40 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:00 pm

I better have some luck finding Mo something fetching and "witchey" to wear! So far, no luck. She looks like she will be an excellent poser and I would like to accentuate that with a sexy witch costume...dang I wish I could sew! I may have to get something and alter it like I did that Alice dress that Pru came with!

I am going to try not to buy anything on Evilbay for the next 5 days though to support the boycott...Unless the perfect elf witch attire comes up of course!

That will be cool if we both get our new girls on the same week!

ETA: Love your new avie!

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://wizened.editboard.com/viewtopic.forum?t=78
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dolls - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolls
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Hobbies, Developing New Skills-
Jump to: