Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dolls

Go down 
+2
firecracker
Luca
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 9:33 pm

You cannot use a pressure cooker for canning, but I found out that Presto (the company that makes the pressure cooker I ordered) makes a pressure canner. It is the only safe way to do it according to USDA. Sounds fun and interesting! Maybe I will get one of those some day. I have never canned, but I have an aunt who has done it my whole life. I always thought it was cool but too much work for me Razz Now I might want to check it out. Have you canned for long?

Check it out!
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5913467

Yes, it will be fun to get my girls our of their Xmas clothes and match them up with their men!!!

Yes, I fear dad is nearing the end too, but now I have excepted that and I have loved that we had some good times and talks this week that a week ago I didn't think we would have.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 10:51 pm

I actually had to give up canning when I moved into this house about 11 years ago and had to go to an electric solid surface cooktop. I would love to can again because we have such fabulous fruit here. The pressure canner may be the way to go for me... Thanks!

Quote :
Yes, I fear dad is nearing the end too, but now I have excepted that and I have loved that we had some good times and talks this week that a week ago I didn't think we would have
It is such a blessing you all have had some quality time with him and hopefully some closure. I know that will never take the pain of losing him away, but you will always have these beautiful memories that will overshadow all the not so good ones.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:26 am

Your welcome! I hope you get into canning again. I know my aunt loved doing all her life.

Yes, I am so grateful for Saturday and that he didn't die on Xmas Eve or Xmas day. I will always miss him, but let me tell you - this digital photo frame that will be sitting on my desk where all I have to do is turn it on and several years of beautiful pix of wonderful days will display in front of me and I will feel like I have him here with me again! I told BIL last night (he is staying for several more days in the in-law apartment with MIL) that he has no idea what a wonderful present that photo frame turned out to be! He could not have given a better gift at a more needed time!

Where did you get that beautiful mask that Aleister is wearing?
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 8:19 am

Yes, that was such a perfect gift that your BIL gave. What a thoughtful guy.

I got the mask in Florence. It was made in Venice though. One place that would have been cool to go to that we did'nt get to this trip.

Well, back to work! Mad And only 3 more days until my doll is shipped! cheers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 7:02 pm

Thanks for the visit over on Flickr! It is always so cool to get a visit from my private dollfan club president!

Are you ok? Sad Please PM if you need to talk privately or call collect!...

Well, my doll has arrived at Featherfall in Canada...and they did'nt do the custom face-up like I ordered and paid for! No The owner offered to send me the doll and refund the money for the custom face-up or I can wait until February to have them redo the order...needless to say I said I would take the doll and the refund now!

I had been having second thoughts anyway about changing the custom face-up because I love it as it is and wondered whether I would be happy with what I got considering the language barrier trying to tell them in China what I want and the chance I would be taking in altering an already very good thing!

I did tell her I would take one in the tan skin if she had one available and then it would be an even switch (I think they look more masculine after seeing them in person!), but if not- I would gladly take the white skin one that was sent for me. I hope she gets back to me tonight to let me know when she will ship him and the rest of the order!!!!! I can't believe I am finally getting close to getting my Christmas present! cheers santa Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 7:03 pm

I think I just found my browned eyed Pullip!!

She is so gorgeous!
Dolls - Page 21 Prunella

Dolls - Page 21 Prunella2

I got the little white fury hat I bought for Anisa today! She looks so pretty! Maybe tomorrow I will have time to take some new photos of her and the guys. We are suppose to get 5 to 7 inches of snow! I am getting so sick of snow!!

Hope you had a good day. I spent the day doing paperwork for my dad and writing out a ton of checks to pay a lot of his bills.

Justin went shopping today and bought himself a beautiful wool coat from Jas. A. Banks. It was $400 on sale for $200. He used his Xmas money on new dress shirts and the coat so that he would look nice for Grandpa's memorial service. How sweet is that? Crying or Very sad He is such a sweetie. Oh, but for the first time he locked himself out of his car when he went to Borders and I had to go drive the extra keys out to him Laughing I bet he doesn't do that again. After the first time I did that I became OCD about making sure my keys make it out of the car with me!! Razz

So your guy will be on his way in about 2 days right? How excited are you??
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:12 pm

Quote :
Justin went shopping today and bought himself a beautiful wool coat from Jas. A. Banks. It was $400 on sale for $200. He used his Xmas money on new dress shirts and the coat so that he would look nice for Grandpa's memorial service. How sweet is that? He is such a sweetie.

Awwwww! You must love your boys so much! They both sound like the sweetest kids in the world! You and hubby's sweetness has rubbed off on them! I bet you can't help but be so proud of them! I am so happy you have such a wonderful support system to help you get through this difficult time!

Dayummmmm! Prunella is spectacular! I really do think the Pullip stock face-ups are getting more creative and similar to BJD's! The eye shadow and brows look like they are hand done! Speaking of Pullips...Willow may not be going anywhere either! Never heard back from Ms. Australia and I changed out her wig and tried on the China China wig I had on Gaby, and low and behold I am in massive love with her all over again! She looks like Beth in Little Women or something! Just so beautiful with brown hair it makes her eyes and face-up sing. Shocked The sprite girl may be quite some time down the road.

We are getting quite a bit of snow right now too! I am so glad the weekend is almost here. Can't wait to see Anisa in her new hat!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:26 pm

Yes, I am one proud mama! Also a nervous one - they both work tomorrow and I am already worried about them driving in the snow tomorrow pale I am watching the local weather guy and he says Sugar Grove will get about 4 inches with the heaviest falling by 2:00 PM. Eric needs to leave at 2:30. Justin doesn't leave until 5:00 PM so hopefully they will have it cleared up a bit for Justin. He is a newer driver so I worry more. Eric's been driving for 3 years and is a little more snow experienced. I still hate them driving in any kind of bad weather.

Yes, I really love Prunella!! I would probably rewig her and I don't care about her stock at all, but her eyes and face-up are beautiful!!

I cannot wait to see Willow in her China, China wig!! I am happy that you love her again! Sorry the deal fell through. It stinks when people don't get back to you and leave you wondering. I'm sure you will get your Sprite in time. With me wanting Prunella and a few more J-Dolls (they really are so pretty in person!) that I will be waiting awhile for BJDs. Just too many beautiful dolls out there and not enough money here Razz
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:30 pm

I hear ya on the not enough money! We will be paying off our Italy trip for years...so it did'nt hurt my feelings too much that I got a 60.00 refund on my credit card for the custom face-up that would'nt have really made the doll look that much different. So maybe that worked out for the best! The eyes and wig changes will do more to change his overall look... I think I will try to buy some white eyelashes and perhaps glue some on to give the effect I was looking for...if I can find them!

Maybe the new snow will be better to drive in for the boys than the freezing rain. *keeping fingers crossed for them and you* I bet we have at least 4-6 inches accumulate here by the morning too.

Yes, Pruney is a very unique doll... much prettier out of her stock and with her hair pulled back. Love the wig color though...

Yes, that Willow has a hold on me that won't let go! I wonder if the same thing will happen if someone tries to buy Caprice and suddenly I feel I can't part with her either... Shocked
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:02 am

Yes, snow is MUCH better than freezing rain!! That stuff is horrible!! Your views must be amazing when it snows! Do your horses like it?

What's this about a refund for the custom make-up Shocked Did they cancel that? Why? You've waited so long for him and I thought that was because of the custom face-up? He'll be amazing anyway though. Glad you do not seem too disappointed. I bet there has to be white eyelashes out there somewhere in doll land!

I think Caprice would sell faster in her stock, as it is so cool, but I understand why you would want to keep it. I would too!

I love Pru's wig color too, but I have wanted a brown eyed brunette so I would change her wig. Unless once I see her in person I decide she must stay in blue! I read where her wig is very soft and silky. I could always switch back and forth from blue to brunette depending on what outfit I put her in. I don't know when I would get her, but I really think I will get her!

Hope you have an awesome day! TGIF and all that! I love you

ETA: OK, I have become obsessed with her!! OMG! FLOVE!!!!!!!!!!

Dolls - Page 21 Prunella4

Dolls - Page 21 Prunella3

Dolls - Page 21 Prunella5

I mean seriously!! I must have her!

AETA: EEEEK!! Luca! I just bought Timulus's stock off ebay for $20 total with shipping! She didn't have the goggles - but that is OK. I really wanted that stock and I can live without the goggles for now. Maybe I will find some at a later date! This outfit will be for Luca! It will go so good with his new hair!!

AETA2: This seller has a 4 pack of dollfie eyelashes that include a pair of ivory. There is also a pink pair in the pack and those would look good on Pru!

dollfie eyelashes

This one has white, ivory and pink!
eyelashes!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:19 am

My Snow Queen! This is the view from the master bedroom window today!

Dolls - Page 21 IM001963

Dolls - Page 21 IM001962

Dolls - Page 21 IM001961

Dolls - Page 21 IM001964

My attempt at capturing my beautiful Claire. I just can't get a close non-blurry pic.

Dolls - Page 21 IM001969

Dolls - Page 21 IM001971
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:12 am

The boys have joined the gang!!

Dolls - Page 21 IM001986

Dolls - Page 21 IM001987

Dolls - Page 21 IM001988

Dolls - Page 21 IM001989

Here are some pix of the Digital Photo Frame. I tried to capture how it morphs into different pix. We have 200 in it now and can add about 200 more. You can even buy extra memory so it could hold hundreds more! It is the bestest gift!

Dolls - Page 21 IM001991

Dolls - Page 21 IM001992

Dolls - Page 21 IM001993

Dolls - Page 21 IM001994
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:04 pm

I took a quick peek your cool photos my laydee!

I am at work though and can't really be on here much!

Will talk to you about them tonight! Your ice princess is magnificent and it is so nice to see your boys and girls together!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 1:59 pm

Luca, be sure and check my last multi edited post on the previous page with the links for you to order white eyelashes!!

TTYL~
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 5:30 pm

I ordered a set from that vendor (just white-don't need the rest!) Thanks my laydee!

Man, that photoframe deal is very cool! Natalie and Finn's photo is so cute! They win the best looking couple award in my opinion! But, they all look great! I really do love your J-doll girls! They are beautiful.

Yes, the Dollzone company just sent a Hid without the custom face-up I ordered, they did'nt cancel it, they just did'nt get the order right! Go figure...but, I have learned trying to communicate a custom face-up to a foreign company is easier said than done. And I guess this kind of stuff is not that unusual. I stil would have had to wait this long from what I can gather to get the pet and for Hid because I think most of the vendors only had fullset dolls in stock, not any nude ones. Rolling Eyes

I know Bobobie is a small enough and new enough company that has a fluent English speaking US representative so it seems that people that have ordered custom face-ups through them have been very happy and have gotten what they wanted. I would still try to do it through them possibly, but probably not with most other doll companies out there unless there is well documented glowing reports about the service with ordering custom face-ups!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 6:05 pm

Well, that is so disappointing about the custom make-up goof-up Crying or Very sad , but like I said - he will still be amazing!

Glad you love my J-Dolls! Didi and I have been PMing each other today and I told her that my J-Dolls are my "pretend BJDs" Laughing Many of the J-Doll girls have that BJD face "look". I do hope to add to my J-Doll collection. BUT, I think Prunella will be my next doll. I am madly in love with her!

Yes, Flynn and Natalie are indeed a beautiful couple!

Glad you got the white lashes!

Yes, that photo frame is so wonderful! Everyone should get one! You could put all your amazing pix from Italy in there and all your horses and doggie, friends etc! It makes it so easy to relive all your wonderful memories and what an amazing way to display those incredible pix from Italy to everyone!!

I won't be around much tomorrow. My dad wants me to come over and have a private meeting with him tomorrow. He told my mom he does not want anyone in the room with us - not her, not a nurse. Just him and me. I wonder what he wants to talk about? We have covered everything I can think of so I am a little worried about what he wants to talk about.

His 24 hour round the clock care ends on Tues. Shocked He has lived longer than they thought and so now they will just be sending an aid every morning to bath and a nurse will come to check vitals etc. Mom can call for help when she feels she needs it, but they will not continue to be there 24 hours. She is already freaking out.

Rob and the boys will be going there tomorrow to take the furniture out of the upstairs master bedroom so that his hospital bed and oxygen tanks can be moved up. Fireman are going to come and take him upstairs on a stretcher. Since there will not be the 24 hour nurses there my mom wants him upstairs so she can hear him while she cooks, baths, etc. She has bad hearing (has hearing aids) and is fearful she won't hear his oxygen tank alarm if there is a problem or hear him call for her since his voice is not that strong.

She is going to feel overwhelmed by all this I know.

We got Eric all registered for second semister today. He will have 15 credit hours and be a full time student, yet he was able to work the schedule to have Weds. and Fridays with no classes. First semister he went Tues. and Thurs. will no classes. Very cool! Oh, his books for 5 classes were $482 affraid $1000 for the classes.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 10:29 pm

Yes, I should get a photoframe deal, but we would not spend the 300.00 or whatever for it. I use to do quite amazing scrapbooks~if I do say so myself, but let it go for a while because it is another expensive, time consuming hobby that got to be too much. But, I am going to scrap the Italy trip photos. I have all the stuff, just need to pick the photos I want to use and get them printed out. I really need to start that in January. That will give me 2 months before riding season starts up again!

Yes, I also wonder what your Dad wants to talk with you privately about.
That is very cool he feels he can confide in you... I love you

Have you considered asking hospice if they can help you find a caregiver that you guys could pay for to come in for at least part of the day to help with some of the heavy care for your Dad and give your mother a break?
I think that would be so nice for all of you to take some of the pressure off. Maybe they can recommend someone that would be good and not too expensive...They sometimes have nurses aides (CNA's) that do this type of work, and they make around 10.00 an hour or so around here anyway.

Those college expenses are'nt cheap are they? I hope you had a nice college fund set up for Eric and also have one for Justin. I don't know how parents manage otherwise without going into serious debt!

I am so weary of waiting forever for doll stuff lately. Rolling Eyes I still don't have Pru's new eyes...they were out of them even though the seller advertised them as being available on Ebay, so the waiting game continues. I so wanted my girl to have her new eyes when Valerian and Malekai came... Evil or Very Mad And of course she does'nt have any others I really want since my heart was set on the ones I ordered. She did refund me 5.00 for not having them in stock, but I thought for sure I would have them by now. *grumble, grumble* I did pick up another set of baby blue metallic eyes today at DOA for $7.00 and they will be here by next week for sure. They are not as nice as the Mephisto ones I have coming, but at least the back up pair should photograph better than the ones she has...I hope!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 7:26 am

Luca, can't talk. My mom called and my dad wants me there right now. Later.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 2:24 pm

Well, my dad was quite agitated and anxious today. The talk was just financial. He wants me to balance his checkbook just like he did Rolling Eyes Jeez, of all things to lay there and worry about No He also wanted to talk to be about doing their taxes. I said no problem - I'm turning their tax stuff over to our tax man. No way would we do it ourselves. He also wanted to apologize for there not being more money for when he is gone "like we care about that dad". He wanted to tell me about some records etc. he has kept way longer than needed and told me to shred them. Stuff like that there.

I don't think he knew how early it was when he told my mom to get me there soon. Just like he was SURE it was Sunday and wanted me to put on the Bears game. It took some time before he would believe me that it was Saturday. He said he wants us to come there New Year's Day to celebrate Eric's birthday. Usually we have some people at our house, but I had already planned on cancelling that and just MIL and the 4 of us go to my folks. We will order Chinese and have a B-day cake. Eric is cool with it. He knows it will be the last New Year and Eric's Birthday celebration for my dad.

Dad's blood pressure was up to 117/70 today! That is so good. His kidneys are still not producing much and he does huff and puff a lot while trying to talk, but all in all I am pretty darn happy with how he is hanging in there.

It will be two weeks tomorrow since the one heart doc said he would only live a couple of days, and the other heart doc said maybe two weeks. So with tomorrow being two weeks anything after that is gravy! It would be so wonderful if he makes it past the new year and Eric's 19th birthday and we do not have to remember the holiday season as the anniversary of his death. Justin's b-day is Feb. 4th so I am not thinking that far ahead right now.

My folks decided not to move dad upstairs and mom will just stay downstairs as much as possible. He seems a little too weak to take all that moving around. Hospice will send someone when my mom needs to get out - all she has to do is call. An aid will come every other day to bathe him and a nurse will come every day to check vitals. That should all work out. They said if my mom feels truly overwhelmed all she has to do is call and say she needs more help and they will send someone. They just don't think he needs around the clock - especially during the night - care.

We put some money aside for college - but for the last two years when it is more expensive. We are trying to handle the community college funding with normal earnings. I just never guessed that the books would be almost $100 each No

So sorry about all the waiting for doll stuff. It is a pain isn't it. I think I am sticking with Pullips/Taeyangs and J-Dolls. I can use Pullipstyle and VOTD for those.

That photo frame was $189. You could watch for sales too. It is so worth it! I never had the patience for all that fancy photo scrap booking stuff. It's great that you can do that. Several of my neighbors are really into that and do beautiful work!

Well, got to go and balance dad's checkbook just the right way! Razz

TTYL~ Hope you are having a beautiful day!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 3:04 pm

Well, I have to say I am really amazed that your Dad is hanging in there like he is. And it sounds like mentally, he is still pretty sharp. That is great he is having some quality of life and able to still share with you all.

Well, one good thing about all this waiting for BJD's is that I have regained interest in my Pullips. I even posted a photoshoot on PS...
Shocked I may even try to have Lovehaze make me a Sweeney Todd wig
for Aleister! Twisted Evil

http://pullipstyle.com/resource/viewtopic.php?t=22248&highlight=
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 4:25 pm

Yes, it is amazing the way he is hanging in there. He is feisty and pretty cranky. My mom just called and she is so fed up with the crankiness that she wishes she could put him in a nursing home Shocked I will admit since the second amputation he has a short fuse. I understand how sad and frustrated he is about everything, but really he does not have at all the same temperament he used to be. He was sweet, well spoken and very patient. I except it just fine and understand, but mom wants his old personality back. Her big thing right now is he gets really hot - the doc explained why etc., but he wants the windows and doors open affraid It's freezing outside and he insists she open the windows in the family room and the garage door. He is freezing out the nurses Laughing So when she said she was closing them he got really pissed. I understand how she feels, but I sort of like that he is all feisty. Maybe that is what keeps him going some days!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new photos!! So glad that you are enjoying the Pullips and Taeyangs again. I love mine to bits! I am however totally obsessed with getting a Prunella. I mean I am desperate to have her!! I have never seen such a gorgeous Pullip face! If she shows up nude anywhere for a descent price I am grabbing her!!! As gorgeous as BJDs can be (and of course all the ones I really want are waaaaaaaaaaay too much money) I have yet to see one that I was as gaga about as Prunella! They may be beautiful, but for some reason I don't see one and feel like "OMG, I have to have that doll!!" Like I have with Pullips and Taeyangs. I can't explain why, that's just the way it is. I did feel that way about the J-Doll Claire. Something about the warmth of her eyes and face - and of course her stock Razz
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 4:52 pm

Yes, I agree that your Dad's feisty side is what is probably what is keeping him going! Laughing That and the love and devotion of his family.
I do feel for your Mom though...I can't imagine how tough it is to be in her shoes 24/7 right now.

Yes, Prunellla is so cool-even I am tempted!. I hope you find one around soon. Wink Glad you liked the new shoot. I am in an old world kind of mode with my Pullips and Taeyangs, so will probably try to buy Butlers stock or part of it at some point. I have a feeling though as soon as my BJD's come, I will switch over to that obsession for a while though.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:33 pm

I fear no nudes will show up. Everyone seems to love her so much I don't think anyone will sell her! Razz I'll keep my eye on Magma, but sometimes when you add in the shipping and ins. it is not that great a savings. It is if you get two at a time. Getting my Lead and Missionary nude together was such a deal from Magma that waiting to get two nudes you want at the same time is really the way to go. He only charged me about $7 more to get the second one and he had a deal with Lead going nude for $45.

Anyway, Prunella is sooooo going to be my Mother's Day present! I just hope they don't run out of them before then affraid
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 9:16 pm

Lots of Prunie's are showing up over at PS, and boy is she photogenic! Her eyes are almost a gold/brown/orange color....very unique and pretty!

One of my problems with bonding with Caprice is her eyes are so dead looking in photographs-they kind of messed up oh her eyechips and made them too dark and dense I think. They just don't photograph well at all. She has a very nice face-up though. No Too bad Pullip eyes are'nt as easy as BJD eyes to switch out because I would give her acrylic eyes if I could.

So far no more interest in my dolls up for sale, which is fine because I am thinking I will keep Willow anyway. I would like to sell Caprice though.

Well, Valerian and Malekai have started their journey home today... I can hardly believe the wait is almost over! Shocked Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 9:37 pm

Oh how exciting!! I cannot wait for them to get home to you!! What an awesome day that will be!! Hey, Kohls shipped my pressure cooker! Is that anywhere near as exciting??? Nah, I didn't think so Razz (though honestly I am really excited to get it and make some great stew or pot roast. I have my eye on some pressure cooker cookbooks on Amazon)

That is too bad about Caprice's eyes. You seemed so excited about her at first. I think it is her stock that is so great about her. It is too bad we cannot easily swap out their eyes. I know Didi said Rida's are are sort of dead looking and I have to agree. That is one reason I crossed her off my browned eyed girl list.

Yes, all the pix of Prunella are driving me crazy!!! What a gorgeous and photogenic girl she is!! I simply must have that girl!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dolls - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolls
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Hobbies, Developing New Skills-
Jump to: