Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was thinking Jason Castro!

Go down 
+5
Luca
Green Eyez
firecracker
Sky
abrahammy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:49 pm

Glendale, AZ............concert video........."Daydream" and "Crazy".....

http://www.rickey.org/?p=8256
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:58 pm

Man, these fans for this tour are amateurs! They need some Clay fans to show them how to get great concert vids! The sound is so bad on those Jason vids No He looks really cute though! Hopefully better videos will show up from future shows. I know I am spoiled - I usually feel like I was actually at Clay's concert the vids are that good!

Sky, are the fans happy with Jason's set? Have you been able to read recaps from last night?

So, I guess Jason was the one who spoke to the fans about the label situation. You know, I find Jason sort of like a Jimmy Buffet and Van Morrison and look what amazing careers they have had. I can't imagine some label won't see Jason as a new Buffet or Morrison and take advantage of that market.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:50 pm

I spent a bit of time today looking through pics of Jason.... Very Happy When ever I see this pic, I think how sad. He's standing before the judges and they are ripping him apart again...................

I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Top209-6
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:52 pm

firecracker wrote:
Man, these fans for this tour are amateurs! They need some Clay fans to show them how to get great concert vids! The sound is so bad on those Jason vids No He looks really cute though! Hopefully better videos will show up from future shows. I know I am spoiled - I usually feel like I was actually at Clay's concert the vids are that good!

Sky, are the fans happy with Jason's set? Have you been able to read recaps from last night?

So, I guess Jason was the one who spoke to the fans about the label situation. You know, I find Jason sort of like a Jimmy Buffet and Van Morrison and look what amazing careers they have had. I can't imagine some label won't see Jason as a new Buffet or Morrison and take advantage of that market.

The fans seem really pleased with his set! Some of the vids didn't have such great sound and that's too bad. I know some were told to put their cameras away or they'd be taken. There is one clip where he just lets loose on the guitar and is having fun and the fans went wild. I'll find a link and post it.

Here it is.....http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=jyic9Z5rhGY
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:01 pm

Oh, he looks so happy playing his guitar for the crowd! Too bad the vid is so short! Hey, Clay fans learned how to take vids with cameras in their bras and purses! Never underestimate a Claymate!

Yes, that is one sad pic of Jason Crying or Very sad Still, he looks beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:28 pm

Here is a great interview from FOX, the night before the concert. For once, it's just him. I hate all the interviews they've had with him and Syesha. Syesha never shuts up and Jason is too polite to interupt her.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video.jsp?contentId=6899307&version=1&locale=EN-US
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:37 pm

HA! Here is a video taken of the Guitar Hero commercial at the concert last night.........notice the drummer? Whew! tongue

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=0V7VptIaRqA
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:13 am

What I find so annoying about that picture is that the song he just got done singing was Traveling On. I thought he was great on that. They were getting their hooks into him fairly early. Jason got very few meh reviews; either he was so extraordinarily good they had to praise him, or they treated him like toast. It is evident this befuddled him.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:25 pm

I could not remember what song he had just sung. I thought he did really well with that song too.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:30 pm

This is a better video and audio than the others I have heard of "Crazy".

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rJYH3zXyLjo
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 6:04 pm

Thanks for bringing that video here! He sounded really good singing that song. He used a little more power and range than I have heard him use before. He looked great. He makes lots of cute little faces while singing.
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:16 pm

A fan asks about the video blog:
Quote :

I told him how much I love his video blog, and asked him why exactly he couldn’t do it anymore, and he started explaining to me what had happened (security purposes, some venues don’t like you recording in them, etc). Then he said something about being really nervous and my mom asked “we make you nervous? Sorry” and he said “well it’s not really nerves. It’s just that it’s so early….” haha and it was like 1:30 in the afternoon when he said that At one point he was just standing in front of me, so he turns and says “what’s your name?” I told him, and he repeated it. Then he turned to my sister and said “What’s your name?” and she told him and he repeated both our names and said “And you’re sisters…hmm…” It wasn’t a question, just a statement..haha it was weird!

He's been gagged. He also sounds scared. I don't like this. At. All.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:45 pm

Do you think he has a stalker? Clay seems to have a couple of them and they have caused some problems for him and his security. Do the fans mention security? I have seen some vids and pix of the Idols just walking around parking lots talking to lots of people and signing things and if there is security they must be under cover Suspect
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:23 am

A great video of "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" from Fresno. I also put it in the AI thread with one from Michael and one from Carly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNnE08jsYfw

I really do love his SOTR! His dreads looked really pretty last night too! (shallow comment I know Laughing )
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:54 am

Oh, heavens, hon, over at his message boards people go on an on and ON about the PANTZ... and I never really got that. A lot of Jason Luv is shallow. I just really, really enjoy his singing and have since his first performance. In appearance he's actually a tad girly for me - Michael Johns is more my type - but he's an amazing raw talent and he's also turned out to be like, one of the kindest and gentlest people ever to grace that stage.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:30 am

Michael Johns is much more my type too! Though I am quite taken with DC too obviously! With Jason it is more of an adorableness! He does have such pretty eyes and lashes so I can see the "girlie" . Jason also has the goofy cute thing going on. So cute and adorable like a kitten! His shy and charming personality factor into the adorable and cute so there wasn't much chance girls weren't going to notice! Laughing

I really wasn't one to look at PANTZ, but DC is strutting around in tight lace up jeans and well, you would have to be blind not to notice Wink
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:50 am

My take on David Cook is that when you really enjoy the talent of somebody like that, his appearance becomes so much part of who he is and what he's doing that it also becomes really attractive. Clay was like that too, and I suspect, this is also the case for the Yaminions.

And the makeover sure did not hurt.

And... the subject is Jason. Is purdy. Sings purdy. Hope they are both having a restful day off.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:14 am

That is true! And a great personality also makes one very attractive. One reason all of the men mentioned are now attractive to us! They seem like a really good and descent group of guys!
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:13 pm

Yes, these seem like good, decent people.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:02 pm

Oh, I can't help it...........this one is to die for...........

I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 R29iq1
Back to top Go down
Lau

Lau

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:04 pm

Is that from the tour, Sky. He seems to have matured a little bit looks wise since the show.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:09 pm

I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Program_Jason1z

I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Sqmrtd-1

I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Beachsoccer
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:12 pm

I don't remember if it's from the tour, I'm sure it's after the show though.

The pics above, the black shirt one is in the tour book, the middle pic, I'm not sure, and the last one is pre-idol.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:23 pm

Sky, I loves ya for bringing the pics over. I notice that pre-Idol, he had no trouble taking his shirt off, but post-Idol, he's been very buttoned-up.
Back to top Go down
Lau

Lau

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 8:38 pm

That last picture is very, very nice! Love the hair swinging in motion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was thinking Jason Castro!
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next