Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TV Shows Recapped

Go down 
+2
firecracker
Green Eyez
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which Show Would You Like Recapped?
Cold Case
TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Without a Trace
 0% [ 0 ]
Criminal Minds
 0% [ 0 ]
Shark
 0% [ 0 ]
Medium
 0% [ 0 ]
Ghost Whisperer
TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Numbers
 0% [ 0 ]
Raines
TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Boston Legal
TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
austin

austin

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2007-04-04

TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 9:14 am

I would love to read one of your recaps Green Eyez! I'm sure there will be a receptive audience.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/austin_ambrosia
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 9:20 am

Yeah Green Eyez, just pick the show you want to do the most. We will all enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 12:31 pm

Awwww...thanks guys. I've got "Raines" on my dv-r right now, so I guess I'll do that since some people are on the fence about the show, maybe I can bring them around and improve the ratings too!

Luca, yeah, he looks pretty damn hot and is so creepy in this. I only saw like 4 or 5 of the first episodes, but I was totally hooked in the first five minutes. It's very rare a show immediately grabs me like that.

Like I've said, I like really avant-garde independent-y stuff and total cheese doodle, as long as it's really really good cheese doodle.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 7:13 pm

What network is Raines on? I for one am going to start watching so Green Eyez will do recaps and have an audience... can you tell I love clever, ever so snarky recaps? Twisted Evil

Is Dexter like half way through the shows for the season...please tell me I have'nt missed most of them. Although if they are anything like HBO I will get plenty of opportunities to see them again!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 7:21 pm

Raines is on NBC.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 7:23 pm

Thanks FC! *smooches and runs off to check the internet TV guide to see if it is on tonight*
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 7:31 pm

I believe it is on Friday nights. At least it was when I saw it a couple weeks ago. I keep forgetting that it is on.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 7:38 pm

I've taken to downloading "bittorrents" for shows I missed. It's how I caught up on "Heroes". I actually missed the first 8 episodes. I went to "bitlord" and "utorrent". Both good.

Thanks, Luca, for your faith in me. I'm blushing. The one I'm doing the recap of will be last Friday's, so you'll be caught up for next week!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 10:46 pm

Yippee! I get a Green Eyez sneak preview before I watch! cheers
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 11:55 pm

I cannot WAIT to read a Green Eyez recap!!!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 2:52 am

I pretty much just got it done (2 a.m.) but want to look at it again tomorrow when I've had some sleep.

Wow, does this take some time, but it's all worth it!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 10:50 pm

Sorry it's in so many "parts". Hopefully when this is done it can be archived and then I'll do a new recap if you guys want me to continue.

MAN, is it a long process, but it really makes me see things about the show i never would have just watching it as I usually do.

I see "Boston Legal" has pulled into the lead, so I may do a recap of that show as well.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 12:16 am

COOL! I am going to start reading the recaps now.

Hmmm. before I start, I just took a glance..is there a reason for the large font? It actually makes it harder for me to read than the default font. Maybe it is a PC versus Mac thing? (I have a PC).

I copied the first recap and put it in the normal default font, after Green Eyez's first recap. let us know which is easier for you to read.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 12:26 am

I looked at it and thought that the bigger font would be easier to read since there was so much. If it's not, please let me know and I'll take it back down.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 1:17 am

I hope we hear from a few other people about the font.

WOW, Green Eyez!!! What a wonderful job of recapping!!!

Now I want to watch the show again, because you pointed out some things that sound great that I missed (I did not watch it carefully).
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 6:18 am

Wow, that is a lot of reading affraid I will have to read it later after I got some things done that are on my "To Do" list today! I look forward to it though!
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 7:06 am

Thank you Green Eyez. I would love to get started on that. Off to tennis practice right now and then Garage Sale prep. My neighborhood's semi-annual garage sale is this Saturday and I am trying to get as much together as possible. ALL PLASTIC is leaving the house! Just kidding, but I want to sell a lot of toys. We need the space AND THE $.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/austin_ambrosia
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 9:46 am

Thanks Frazz!

You know, whenever I read the TwoP recaps, I always marvel, because they point out like 50 things I didn't see, but you'd be amazed what happens when you turn on your captions and watch it in 30-second increments.
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 4:20 pm

Thanks for the recap! Now next week I need to watch the show. GE you are a very entertaining writer.

Luca The Tudors will last for ten episodes. I heard it is expensive to produce so I suppose It has to get the ratings. If anybody knows where I can watch the remaining episodes without buying Showtome holla at me. Only the first two are online. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 4:35 pm

Aerwin, thanks! I appreciate it. I will try to recap Boston Legal.

I'm hoping to get people onto Raines because it's seriously good.

I don't know if you are technically savvy, but there's something called "torrents" and if you go to bitlord.com and download the software and do a search for the show, then open the torrent, it will download in its full form onto your computer and you can either encode it to a DVD or watch it straight on your computer!
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 4:53 pm

Thank you , thank you GE !! I can do that.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 9:35 pm

Green Eyez, love your Raines recap (I admit I am still on the first recap though! Embarassed ) so far!

It reminds me why and how much I love me some Jeff Goldblum! I can just picture him playing these scenes perfectly-just as you describe!

I will have time on the weekend to savor your remaining recaps. Man, that was a lot of work my laydee! You rock! Cool bom queen
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 10:12 pm

Thanks Luca! It really is amazing how much you miss just casually viewing a show. I'm still amazed at how much more I got out of it when I recapped. I do view it first, and then slow it for the recap, so I can get a real picture of how much I don't catch when watching it normally.

JG is so amazing in this. It's the perfect role for him. I really want to keep this show going. It's just a solid cast with good acting and a great premise.

Oh, do you guys like the big print or the small print better?
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2007 10:22 pm

Raines definitely sounds like a quality show worth supporting! I'm so glad you turned me on to it-otherwise I would probably never watched it. Even though I really dig JG.

I think I like the small print better. I have to scroll less, and I am lazy! drunken
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 11:42 pm

I'm half-way through Boston Legal. I should have it posted in a day or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows Recapped   TV Shows Recapped - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV Shows Recapped
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next