Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dance Wars

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Dance Wars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance Wars   Dance Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:15 pm

I was surprised..............I still don't get 'it'! I thought it would go down to one winner, not the whole team........... confused

Laughing Are we the only ones watching this one?
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Dance Wars   Dance Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 1:55 am

If I am home when it is on, I have it on...but I do find myself not paying attention. But I am interested enough to want to know which individuals are winning (do not much care about whose team).

So..which individuals seem to be doing well?

Un oh. Did it end?

If so, who won?
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965

PostSubject: Re: Dance Wars   Dance Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 5:56 am

It ends next week. A team wins - not just one person wins. Tonight Carrie had to send somebody home. So her team is down to 5 and Bruno has 4. We find out the winning team next week. I guess everyone will just dance for most of the hour and then we find out the winning team at the end. The series was too short. Not enough time for me to even remember everyone's name Razz I got most of them down. I think I needed another couple of weeks. Zack was my fave, but I think Carrie Ann's team will win after her waterworks having to pick someone to go home. Zack is on Bruno's team.

With all the talent on AI this year, I fear these kids are going to be forgotten very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Dance Wars   Dance Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:06 am

My favorite was Zack too...........I have a feeling it will be Carrie's team that wins too........... Yeah, I'm not sure this win will further any of their careers.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dance Wars   Dance Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:27 pm

Sky, I hope it is over where you live and I am not spoiling anything for you.

I must say I am shocked about the winning team! Happy, but I so didn't think it would go that way. I didn't care for either of the singles, but I did like Carrie Ann's team song better.

Honestly, I do not think the song or the group are going anywhere. Is there even a market for a group like that anymore? Well, maybe something good will happen for Zack at some point. He should be an actor. He is very handsome and charismatic!

Well, on to DWTS!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Dance Wars   Dance Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 11:16 pm

I am glad Team Bruno won!!!! I didn't like either song, it's just not my kind of music.

Remember, the voting was based on last week's performance, and I thought Team Bruno was better. I think Team Bruno sang better, and danced better. They were more in sync than Carrie's team.

I can't foresee any real 'stardom' for the group, not in the 'pop charts' anyway. I'm not quite sure how they will be received. Neutral
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Dance Wars   Dance Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:41 am

I get the distinct impression that the television show was just that - a TV show, meant to keep DWTS fans happy during the DWTS hiatus. I understand that Bruno's dance team gets to open for some pop act on a tour, and so these folks have won work for a little while, and they've won professional contacts, but it's not going to lead to pop stardom.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

PostSubject: Re: Dance Wars   Dance Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 9:11 am

I watched the credits the other night. Bruno is a producer and a director on the show. Carrie Ann is not. Make of that what you will.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Dance Wars   Dance Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:55 pm

Well, that is odd, but I truly don't think it was rigged in his favor. He lost two members of his team and he seemed truly shocked that his team won. Maybe he is just a good actor Shocked I don't think it is really going to matter too much. The kids have a job for awhile, but I will be shocked if anything comes of them after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance Wars   Dance Wars - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance Wars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Celebs & Reality TV-
Jump to: