Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chitchat

Go down 
+6
Luca
firecracker
aerwin
frazzle
Green Eyez
Sky
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:51 pm

GE..........that is very funny!! Your Mom has a good sense of humor!

Aw....poor Luca! The good thing is, she's getting a new computer!!!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:58 pm

That's what I told her! She's getting a flat screen! Justin has one and they are so nice. I have a laptop. I couldn't imagine anything else for me. I'm on my second one. A Dell Inspiron/6000. I love it!!

It's a beauty!

http://xitronusa.stores.yahoo.net/incempr3601g.html
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:30 pm

Hubby and I both have our own desktop computers and we have large flat screens and we love them! Our laptop is a HP widescreen and it's nice, we're just not fond of Vista though. We mainly use the laptop for travel (but not into Canada, LOL) or when we need to use it while the other two are busy!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:50 am

Thanks! I got my sense of humor from her. She's a riot.

OMG. I have a friend looking at my computer right now trying to decide if it's dead. The other option is rescusitation, but I lose my data.

I'm waiting to find out!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:22 am

*prays for GE's PC*Chitchat - Page 7 1

Where is Luca?? I miss her so Crying or Very sad

I guess all I can do is keep waiting........Chitchat - Page 7 Felix-1
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:43 pm

Thanks for the prayers FC! I need all the help I can get!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:17 pm

GE............good luck...............oooh, losing data is not good. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:54 pm

Green Eyez wrote:
Quote :
OMG. I have a friend looking at my computer right now trying to decide if it's dead. The other option is rescusitation, but I lose my data.

I'm waiting to find out!
Oh no, I hope this failing computer stuff isn't contagious! Yes, I have my new computer, and even though it is a cheapie set-up (Emachine with the dreaded Vista), I have to say it works so much better than my old dinosaur, I am thrilled!

I really did start to panic when I could'nt check in here for going on 30 hours or so! Glad to be back!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:41 am

We are THRILLED you are back Luca!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:58 am

Glad you are back Luca!!!! You'll get use to vista or maybe I should say you'll learn to deal with it!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:14 am

Well, so far Vista is going really well for me. Since I don't work at home, I mainly just use the internet, photoshop, and email on this computer, all I know is everthing is faster, smoother, and easier...so far.

What are the biggest complaints about Vista Sky?
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:30 am

Luca wrote:
Well, so far Vista is going really well for me. Since I don't work at home, I mainly just use the internet, photoshop, and email on this computer, all I know is everthing is faster, smoother, and easier...so far.

What are the biggest complaints about Vista Sky?

I've heard it's real 'buggy', but haven't experienced any. There have been a lot of updates. My biggest complaint is the annoying pop ups asking for permission or if it's okay to run something.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:26 am

Quote :
I've heard it's real 'buggy', but haven't experienced any. There have been a lot of updates. My biggest complaint is the annoying pop ups asking for permission or if it's okay to run something.
That is actually something you can control in your settings when you set your computer up. We went through and selected what situations we wanted to be asked if we want to run stuff and when we don't. so I hope we don't get lots of annoying surprizes! I guess I should use if for a few months then report back.Laughing
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:10 pm

When people have a dinosaur computer, I always say it's cheaper to get a newer one than try to keep the other together with tape. Computers are so cheap now. Not to mention all the time you're wasting with a computer that can't handle today's technology and websites.

Still waiting to find out the fate of my computer. Will keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:57 pm

So that we don't have the Jason thread 'muddled' with weird subject matter.......is anyone interested as to how/why Cisco Adler can be hung so low??? Scroll down, if you want to read on how it can be done. It is not natural. A friend of mine must have googled the info for me! LOL She is the only one I trusted to show the pic to!

PDAView Full Version : Exercise: Scrotal Stretching - "Low Hangers"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valk22nd March 2005, 11:56 AM

Thought I might post this, since people often ask how they can get lower hanging testicles. Read below for a full explanation of scrotal stretching, and the hazards that may come along with doing this type of exercise.

In order to get lower hanging testicles, the testicles must be pulled downwards. Men who wear boxers tend to have lower hanging testicles naturally, due to a little thing called gravity. In order for the testicles to descend lower into the scrotum, and for the scrotal skin to stretch, the testicles need to be pulled downwards for a long period of time. Sure, you can manually stretch the scrotum/testicles downwards, but the amount of time you spend doing this is not enough to have any effect.

There are several things you can do to get those low hangers. Some people hang weights around their testicles, and some use a leather stretcher. But there are hazards to using those. You want to get lower hanging testicles, not substain an injury to the family jewels. If you restrict bloodflow to the testicles, you will cause injury...it may not be right then, but over time, you will cause substantial injury to the testicles. Using weights can do numerous things to the testicles...one, it can restrict bloodflow to the testicles, or pull them too far down, too fast, causing injury to the testicular cords, and the vessels in the testicles, and in the scrotum. Another method is using a leather stretcher. If you have not seen them, they are a piece of leather, several inches long (you can get them in different lengths) and they have snap buttons on them, and you snap the buttons together and your testicles hang out at the end. This too can restrict bloodflow to the testicles. When the snaps are together, the hollow space (this forms a cylinder shape when snapped together) is small, and the veins and cords in the scrotum can indeed end up being so jumbled that it restricts bloodflow to the testicles. Why do you want to do that? You don't. I'm going to tell you a way you can safely and effectively stretch your scrotum/testicles. I'm not selling anything, and if you abuse this information, it is not my fault. Now, on to business

What happens when you run out of toilet paper, or paper towels? You're left with a cardboard tube. Do you have scissors, or a knife? Most likely you do, or can get ahold of one. Now, it may sound crazy, but the toilet paper/paper towel roll is a great stretching device. The cylinder is big enough that you can put your testicles through it, and when they're at the bottom, the "innards" of your scrotum aren't jumbled up. You'll have plenty of room, thus you won't have to worry about cutting off the circulation to your testicles. Now, you may be saying "hey, my testicles won't come out of the end" and yes, I know that. That's where the scissors/knife come in. Take your testicles out of the roll, and cut off the end of the roll. Don't cut it so small that your testicles naturally hang lower than what you have cut. Cut it a bit longer than your natural "hangage" Now, put one testicle through at a time, and they may still be inside the tube, so pull the skin at the end of your scrotum downwards, and the testicles will follow. You'll have to wear this "device" for a while, and for days, weeks, however long it takes you to get to your desired "hangage" The good thing about this is that you can adjust the length...simply get another roll and cut it longer, etc. It's a cheap way to get lower hanging testicles, and it only takes a short amount of time.*

Questions, comments, feel free to post...

*The longer you wear this "device", the shorter amount of time it takes for the testicles to get use to the stimulus.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 4:22 pm

Laughing Shocked Evil or Very Mad pale
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:12 pm

OK, so now we know the "how". When will we know the "why"? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:16 pm

I'm not the least bit interested as to the Why! Laughing Shocked
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:20 pm

I saw my grandfather naked when he was in his mid-90s. his balls hung like Ciscos.

It haunts me to this day.

But somehow I doubt he did it on purpose.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:30 pm

Age and gravity No pale
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:20 pm

Not a good combination, age and gravity.........
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:40 am

So,if that's what happens naturally, what do you think Mr. Cisco will look like when he's 90? Will he have to throw them over his shoulder?
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:12 am

I am now, finally, full time, permanently employed. Or will be next week.

The job I was doing through a temp agency part time at AIDS Project Los Angeles, doing their webs sites and planning a redesign, has come through. At 8 thousand dollars a year less than my last full time job in 2005. But I need it. So I took it.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:17 am

Well, I"m very happy for you. Hopefully they'll recognize your brilliance and pay you accordingly.

I'm assuming it's non-profit. They're not known for their killer salaries.

Congratulations on getting the gig!
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:21 am

Thanks, GE.

Now I need to find a way to act and write regardless of less time to do so. Ain't that always the way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chitchat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chitchat
Page 7 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next