Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dolls

Go down 
+2
firecracker
Luca
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 3:45 pm

Taking a little break from "ice therapy" Laughing I am suppose to keep ice on my face for 4 hours Shocked I am afraid I am going to get freezer burn on my cheek!!

The surgery itself was easy. He did give me several shots of Novocaine. I got the shots at 1:00 and here I am over 3 hours later just as numb. Which is good since I fear when it wears off that is when the pain will kick in!

The surgery only lasted 35 mins. because the doc said everything went great. He gave me lots of instructions about the ice, gargling with warm salt water, don't put my head down flat on bed, don't brush teeth on that side, 2 antibiotics right away and then 4 a day until gone, and Tylenol with Codeine for pain - as I cannot take Vicodin. I go back this Weds. to get the stitches out. I am to only have soft food like soup or pasta until the stitches are out. He warmed me even with the ice treatment I will probably still swell-up and bruise. I just hope that it won't be too bad and scare the kiddies!! Glad it is over though!!

Justin goes for his job interview Tues. at 1:00 PM. It is at the Jewel/Osco (very large grocery/drug store chain out our way) He has two friends who work at this Jewel (about 10 mins away and right across the street from where Eric works) and from Justin's phone convo today with the lady who will interview him, it sounds like the job is his if he wants it. Jewel is union and there is a mandatory drug test before you start and I will have to take him there as it is in a town he is not familiar with and I do not want him to get lost. Funny, he is worried about the test because we had French bread with poppy seeds with our soup last night! Laughing I read all about Poppy seeds effecting drug tests and hopefully by next week it won't be an issue. Hopefully Justin will work the same days and hours as either one of his friends or Eric and get a ride to work from them.

I got Luca's coat from mEda today! It is really cool! She sent such a nice letter with it too! I will probably change him Monday and take some pix. There is no school here Monday or Tuesday as it is parent/teacher conference days. So I will have the two 10 year old girls here and we can change some of the dolls together.

Now, I am trying to figure this doll order thing out. Do you buy the doll from Doll Zone, pick a face-up customizer and Doll Zone sends the doll to the customizer and then it gets sent to you? So confusing scratch Makes me wish they just made J-Dolls a little taller with a tiny bit bigger head and then all would be cool for me!! The J-Dolls are beautiful, I just wish they were as tall as the Pullips!

Well, back to putting ice on my face Laughing
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 4:12 pm

So glad things went well (so far!) today my laydee! Sounds like you sailed through with flying colors and that you have a very good Endodontist or Dentist! (Or both!) Keep that ice a comin'! Wink Good day to rest on the couch and watch TV or movies!

Quote :
Now, I am trying to figure this doll order thing out. Do you buy the doll from Doll Zone, pick a face-up customizer and Doll Zone sends the doll to the customizer and then it gets sent to you? So confusing Makes me wish they just made J-Dolls a little taller with a tiny bit bigger head and then all would be cool for me!! The J-Dolls are beautiful, I just wish they were as tall as the Pullips!
I would not buy the doll directly from Dollzone, although it seems there is a direct route via a seller on Ebay...There are 3-4 US/Canadian distributors that would be equivalent to dealing with a Scot or Shana, which I think is the way to go. I would not buy anything from Denver dolls after the run in I had with them. Shocked That gal is a real piece of work, practically called me a liar about the pet face-up being included in the 400.00 and got really rude with me...basically telling me she did'nt want to do business with me! Mad So I went with Feather Fall the Canadian company based on recommendations from people on DOA and so far have been very pleased! Junky Spot out of California is also a reputable dealer I hear, but I don't like their website, I can't figure out how to contact them directly on it! Maybe I am dense, but that turned me off.
I am having the customization done by a Dollzone artist... So the company making the doll is doing the custom face-up...so I don't have to go through what I did with Bill having to get the doll shipped to the customizer and all that BS. Most BJD companies offer custom face-ups through their companies for an added fee. Most of them only charge 20-40.00 more, which I think is so worth it! These people do this day in and day out and are the top quality artists available in their countries, so you are going to be guranteed a high quality product for sure- and I know I will get a Hid looking doll only with my modifacations...

Anyway. hope that made sense! Go rest up my laydee! TTYL! I have to show you the cutest thing in the world though! I will bring it over!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:17 pm

Oh well. The Novocaine wore off. It's really sore. I can't move my mouth to speak (hubby will like that Razz ) so I took one of my Tylenol with c and will hope that does the trick.

Can't wait to see the "cutest thing in the world"! I hope it's not a doll because you know I will want to buy it!! Laughing

Thanks for the info about how you bought the doll. Maybe next Xmas I will ask you to help me out with ordering one. I CANNOT believe someone in the business of selling expensive dolls would call a potential customer a liar! Mad That is terrible! I didn't even call the seller of those little guitars a liar (even though I think she is). I'm so sorry someone treated you that way No Their loss. I am glad you found someone nice to help you with this big purchase.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:27 pm

I can't find the photo I wanted to show you now! Wah! I will try to find it later tonight when I get home. I came into work late today, so have to work late too. Evil or Very Mad

You will probably have to conk out early on the codeine stuff! But, you can always see the cuteness manana if you don't make it much longer! Wink
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 9:37 pm

Damn, I look like a chipmunk with the mumps Shocked I can't wait to see what I look like in the morning affraid Pisser!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:02 pm

Shocked affraid Already? Dayummm! Hope you don't have to go anywhere for a few days! I remember when I had my wisdom teeth taken out (all 4 at the same time!) and I was yellow, blue, green you name it! and my face got huge!!!!! I sure hope you don't look like that! I have a small mouth and they had to dig into the bone to get some of the teeth out. affraid

Here is a therapeutic photo for you: Be prepared to swoon over the cuteness...I am almost torn about whether to get the bunny! But, the fox will go more with Amadeus or whatever his name will be better than the bunny. I guess...These critters are already selling for 200.00 on up from people who have started to trade and sell them....And is it just me or does that guy have the longest hands in the world????? Shocked

Dolls - Page 10 Pets

Last edited by on Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 11:04 pm

Hope you sleep well my laydee and are'nt too sore in the morning!

Can't wait to see Luca in his new coat and full new regalia...but, know it may be in a few days!

I am going to beg for the gray eyes....what do you think? I also took the red in the inner eye corners out, I just noticed that it was red! I will tell
her about that added change when I pay her on Wednesday.
Dolls - Page 10 Face-upgrey
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 7:11 am

Good morning!

Yes, my left cheek is huge! So far no bruising. I hope that means it won't happen. I was thinking if I was going to bruise it would happen by now.

That is so awful about the wisdom teeth. That happened to two friends of mine. The day after getting all 4 removed they looked like someone beat the crap out of them. So sad. I know that getting impacted wisdom teeth out is way worse than what I had done.

The pain is not too bad. It is more really sore and I cannot talk so good since I cannot move my mouth up and down. Hubby brought me soup in bed for dinner last night and I just now got nice soft pancakes with lots of syrup to make them soggy Razz He even cut them up in tiny pieces for me! I swear he is the sweetest guy ever!

Yes, the fox and bunny are adorable! For me it would be the bunny since I was born on Easter and already have a boat load of bunnies! However, I would never ever pay that kind of money for the little things. Just wouldn't want one that bad. You are lucky to be getting such a deal. Yes, the fox is a much better choice for your guy. Pru would like a bunny though Twisted Evil That man does have long hands. My hubby has long thin beautiful fingers though. He has the softest hands of any man I have ever known. I don't know why either. He doesn't do anything to make them so soft.

Those gray eyes are beautiful! When/if I get a girl I would want blue, pink, purple or any combo of those. For a boy the gray would be top choice for me, followed by blue because all the guys in my RL have blue eyes! My dad, hubby and sons - all blue eyes! So that would be nice. But the gray is really the most beautiful for the boy dolls! Your guy is going to be amazing! To be honest though, I don't really care for him in the red wig. It seems so harsh or something. He looks rather sinister in it. But I am sure there are people who are going for that look since I have seen some kinda spooky looking dolls at DOA. So that is what some people go for. Also if being honest, I do not like the elf dolls. Not my thing at all, though I know they are quite popular. What can I say, I am all about the pretty when it comes to dolls Embarassed I like the really beautiful girl dolls I see over there. Did you see the customizer who did the doll with freckles - even down her chest? I LOVED her!! I also really love the blondes with bolder make-up. I saw a blue eyed blonde with her eyes really done up and gorgeous red lips! I flipped for her, but something tells me that she was one of the really expensive ones. You know how I fall for all those $800 ones Rolling Eyes Why couldn't I have had super rich parents who left me a big trust fund Razz

I sent Didi pix of Claire and she said she thought she looked like a BJD too! That made me happy. Her and Anisa look so nice standing next to each other! I have them in a cabinet in the entertainment unit in our bedroom and I keep opening up the door to look at them Embarassed I am so pathetic when it comes to dolls. Last night, while lying in bed watching TV with hubby before we fell asleep, we had on one of those shopping channels because they were demoing this flying helicopter that hubby was really getting a kick out of (he is an ex-air-force Sergent) and then they showed this gorgeous diamond necklace for $1000. Hubby said "I bet you want that!" and I said "no, I would rather send the grand on dolls!" He laughed and said "I figured you would say that." He doesn't really get why the dolls we like are so expensive, or really think that I should spend that much on them, but he really does get how much I love them.

Well, I am going to go now. Hope you have a beautiful day! I am going to milk this thing this weekend. I told hubby he and the boys would have to do the laundry and housework as I need to stay in bed and said "Don't worry about the house. We will take care of it!" See, he is the sweetest!!

ETA:

Girl dolls I LOVE!

Dolls - Page 10 Bjd

Dolls - Page 10 Bjd1

A BJD that I think looks like a J-Doll!
Dolls - Page 10 Bjdjdoll

A boy I would KILL for!!
Dolls - Page 10 Bjd2

EEK! I may have to add green eyes to my list!! Gorgeous!
Dolls - Page 10 Bjdgreeneye

How about Angie?! Shocked
Dolls - Page 10 Bjdangie

Freckles!! Damn - looks like a photo of a real person!
Dolls - Page 10 Freckles
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:23 am

You go girl! Milk this thing to the hilt! You so deserve some R & R! Your hubby sounds like the sweetest, most nurturing guy in the world! I am so glad you have someone like that!

Yes, I also do not like the red wig on Hid. It is very harsh, but since his character is an assasin, I guess it goes with it. I sure did'nt order him with that! My wish is that with the changes I have made, it will soften the harsh, but keep the edgy, older quality he has. I am going to try to add blush via photoshop to the face to contour it to further to help make him look older and more elegant too. I would try to photoshop another wig on him, but so much of the red one hangs down onto his face, it won't work very well. When I find the perfect one, I will try that though....I love playing around with changing things with how they look! His character will be the edgy, time traveling, lord or prince-protector of Pru with fox as his muse/advisor.

Have a relaxing day my laydee! It is down to 4 days before I leave for Italy...can you believe it????? I openned a yahoo account last night, os I can check emails internationally and we can stay in touch while i am there!
I don't know how often I i will be able to check it, but I'm sure at least a few times in the bigger cities that have internet cafes.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:26 am

Dayummm you did find some outstanding ones!!!!! That Dink boy is one of the best I have ever seen! And Angelina...OMFG!I think those first two girls are Lishe Cerebrus project...some of the finest dolls made!

I think that one does have a J-doll vibe! I really do love the glass eyes! I think I will get some for my boy eventually!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 11:23 am

4 DAYS!!! affraid EEEEKKKK!!!

I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad for me Crying or Very sad I will miss you big time!!! Will you be able to post here or just email? How long will you be gone? Are you all packed? Does someone come and take care of your 4 legged kiddies? Whee!! Good times ahead for you!! A trip to Italy AND a boy BJD being created for you!! Could you life be any better right now??!!

Yes, hubby is nurturing I love you I knew he was a sweetie when we dated and got married, but having the boys really showed his super tender side. He wept when he first held Eric and almost as teary with Justin. It is one of my all time fave memories of our life together - his reaction to his sons being born!

See, I always go for the super expensive dolls No I need to find a site that only has the ones under $300 so I stop falling in love with outrageously expensive dolls!! So that is a glass eye? Gorgeous! Yes, you must get your guy some!!

I LOVE the persona you have created for your Hid!! That is going to be really fun! He does need a really cool name. Maybe something from those Vampire books - there were a lot of cool names in those books. Did you ever watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Angel's real name was really cool (Angel was short for it) I must find out what his real name was.

Yes, I am being a bad girl today!! In bed, watching my Supernatural tape and looking at dolls on the internet!!

ETA: Angelus! Isn't that a beautiful name?

AETA: LeStat - that is from the Anne Rice book. Also a cool name. Of course I love vampires so I am partial to those names Laughing

Ooh! Some more cool names from a vampire name site!

Amarande - greek for Immortal
Amdis - Latin for immortal
Barbabus - well, that is one famous vampire!

Other cool old world names!

Demetri
Artemis
Baltasar
Bartholomew
Gáspár
Gedeon
Gidion
Krisztof (love this one!)
Sebastian
Gusztáv
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 12:52 pm

Ooh I love some of those names you found!

I will probably not be able to post here while I am gone. I am going to give you my new Yahoo account address now while I am thinking about it:

I will be checking that periodically and it will be a way to communicate with me while I am gone. I don't forsee having much time available to be on the internet over there.

Your hubby is a sweet soul for sure! It sounds like you two are so well suited! I love you

Did you see Lovehaze's contest over at PS for Taeyangs? That would be cool for you to enter Flynn or Luca...I so wish we lived closer so I could help you set up some cool photoshoots. I thought briefly about entering Bill, but it seems like people are tired of seeing him or somethng in Pullip land. I get so few comments about my TH boy photoshoots anymore that
it would probably just frustrate me to go through all the work and stuff and not get very far in the competition. Plus, I need to focus on other things right now, so best to pass on it. I have plenty of available photos I could enter, and wait and see how long it takes for them to round up 20 contestants I guess. But, I won't be back from Italy until like the 21st of November...

Last edited by on Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 1:07 pm

THE 21st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

I don't think I am good enough to enter contests No After the holidays, since I will be done buying dolls and doll stuff, I will work on my photo skills. I just don't get why Bill and Tom are not more popular at PS scratch They are gorgeous and cool!

I'm glad you like some of those names! If I ever got a boy BJD I think I will name him Angelus. I loved the character, show and actor! I even watch David on Bones!
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 2:43 pm

Is that girl doll supposed to look like Angelina? Because it sure does. Why do they call them bjd dolls? Are they bigger than barbie or the same size?
I love that blonde boy doll . He COULD be Lestat. My favorite vampire. I am still saddened by the fact that Anne Rice has stopped writing for those characters.

LUCA ! I hope you have the time of your life! I know when I got to go to Great Britian it was a dream come true for me. The home of my family. We still have family in Scotland and England. I will never forget it as long as I live. I hope the same for you.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 3:09 pm

Hi Aerwin!

BJD=Ball joint dolls.

They come in various sizes. There are 1/6 (like the babies) which are Barbie size. 1/4 (like what Luca is getting) - they are about 16 inches tall. Then you can get them much taller - like 3 feet tall!

Yes, I believe someone had that Angie doll made for them.

Yes, that boy does look like LeStat! He is just the most gorgeous boy doll is he not?!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 6:44 pm

Aerwin wrote:
Quote :
LUCA ! I hope you have the time of your life! I know when I got to go to Great Britian it was a dream come true for me. The home of my family. We still have family in Scotland and England. I will never forget it as long as I live. I hope the same for you.
[/quote]
Thank you so much! I am thinking I am in the perfect place in my life to really appreciate the opportunity to do this! When you went to Great Britain did you go to Scotland? That place has always been very appealing to me... especially in the spring/summer!

I am in the process of packing this weekend. I do have all my doll's stuff packed though! Shocked Embarassed Twisted Evil I have a friend that lives up the road that is going to come feed the horses and dog for us. She is a live saver! I want to get her something special in Italy for doing it! My hubby helped her build a cement paver retaining wall this summer, so we have kind of a barter deal going.

We have some hellasciously beautiful dolls in her today don't we? The eyes on that Angelina are incredible! And the Lestat dude is good enough to eat!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 10:59 pm

Speaking of Lestat...OMG does'nt this one really look like him?
Dolls - Page 10 IMG_9223
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:24 am

Eeek! Tried some other wigs on Alleister (?) and I think I will have to get him both unless you can help me decide! He looks so much better without that garish red wig!!!!! Shocked

Dolls - Page 10 Blackfur1
Dolls - Page 10 Face-upgreywhitepsd
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 6:15 am

Alleister!!(that is a different spelling than I have ever seen) Love it!! Classic old world European name! And a sexy name to say! Go with that one. LOVE him in the black wig!!! Not so much the white - at least not in the photo-shop. Maybe in person it would look good, but the black was made for him!! Just gorgeous!

Trust me Luca, if I were rich and could have a boy, girl AND a Vampire - I would!! I doubt I would ever have more than two BJDs - if that, and I know I wouldn't want my only one to be a vamp, BUT if I could have 3 I would have a vamp! Why do I find vampires so sexy???!! Twisted Evil Of course I heard many, many people do and that early on vampire stories were much more sexual.

That vampire doll looks very much like LeStat!! And of course that little girl is suppose to be Claudia. Doesn't look much like her, except for the hair. I would rather have a Louis! I'll take Pitt over Cruise any day!!

My face is more swollen today than yesterday Crying or Very sad I look like a hamster hording it's seeds No There is no school tomorrow and I am going to scare the kiddies affraid

Hope you have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:16 am

Sorry to hear you are more swollen today my laydee! Crying or Very sad But, glad you are not feeling too bad. The kiddies won't be scared! It does'nt sound that bad!

Quote :
Trust me Luca, if I were rich and could have a boy, girl AND a Vampire - I would!! I doubt I would ever have more than two BJDs - if that, and I know I wouldn't want my only one to be a vamp, BUT if I could have 3 I would have a vamp! Why do I find vampires so sexy???!! Of course I heard many, many people do and that early on vampire stories were much more sexual.

That vampire doll looks very much like LeStat!! And of course that little girl is suppose to be Claudia. Doesn't look much like her, except for the hair. I would rather have a Louis! I'll take Pitt over Cruise any day!!

Yeah, Pitt is way more sexy than Cruise could even think about! Twisted Evil I dig some of those vampire dolls in a big way too! I would like to have one someday myself! But, even though Alleister won't have teeth, he does have that sexy, vampire, wizard type vibe, especially with the black wig....no? I am really, really liking my changes to him! I hope it comes out close to this! I added some blush to his checks which gives him a more sexy look I think too. Didi helped sway me about switching to HId.
When I showed her the photos, she immediately got excited about Hid and commented how hot he was! That told me I should seriously look at him again because he has an older vibe and would seem more suited for Pru...She is going to seem very sweet and innocent compared to him! Should be a fun combo!

Laydee, I am going to miss you terribly too! I want you to email me at that address I gave you when I leave, then I can email you back and will have your address. I hope to be able to communicate with you at least a few times over the nest 12 days! I love you
Back to top Go down
Janice

Number of posts : 109

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 10:30 am

Luca, WOW - it's almost time for your trip!! Have a fantastic time! I'm sure you will and I hope you enjoy Rome..I sure did. I look forward to your report of the trip and to pictures of Tuscany, which I am told is the best part of Italy.

fc and aerwin, I hope you are both feeling better today. fc, I had my wisdom teeth out a few years ago and had those "chipmunk cheeks." Fortunately, it goes away. Smile

I'm taking off to the airport now for Las Vegas to see Sacha Cohen skate and to hear Clay sing. YAY!!

PS: There are some beautiful dolls posted here!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 10:42 am

Hi!

Luca, I just sent you an email at that address and copied myself so that I don't lose it! I will be sure and write to you when you get to Italy!

Oh, your guy will be sexy for sure! The problem when you first posted pix of him was the harsh red eyes and hair. He looked sinister and like a demon to me. Just not my type of doll. What you have done with him makes he look like he can be a bit of a bad boy (and oh yes, I can see a bit of vampire too) yet he doesn't look evil. He is better suited for Pru than the other one (sorry, forgot his name) as she does look more mature than some of the other girl dolls out there. She looks about 18 to 20 to me. AND vampires always go for younger girls Twisted Evil Anyway, they will go perfect together. You did an outstanding job with your picks - which is no surprise!

I just got done putting the ice pack on my cheek again for about an hour. I will be putting it on several times today in an effort to get the swelling down before tomorrow. Hubby of course says "it doesn't look that bad really" Never one to make me feel bad about my appearance Laughing I could look like a pumpkin head and he would still say I looked fine. Of course he did say so what if my face cheeks are fat - they match my other cheeks!!! Razz I should have smacked him no Twisted Evil

Well, I am going to go and lay down again for awhile.

TTYL~
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:20 am

Bon Voyage Janice! That sounds like a fun time in Vegas! Lots of great entertainment and warm weather!

FC, I 'm glad you don't think Aleister looks too evil anymore! I want mysterious and sexy and minimal evil! Laughing I am going to have a hellava time finding a Christmas dress for Pru that matches Aleister's cool get up I can see... Evil or Very Mad I may have to choke it down and shell out the 43.00 from dollzone and get her the dress that matches the Prince outfit.

Yes, my laydee...you should go lie down and rest. That will help the swelling too. Let the hubby and sons wait on you hand and foot! Milk it for all it's worth for as long as possible! And don't even think about making dinner either! Twisted Evil

WTF is up with this site today? It is making me log in every time I come here! Grumble, Grumble!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:54 am

YAY!! Janice is going to see Clay!!!!!!!!!! cheers You are sooooo lucky!! AND you will see Phillipe!!! Double YAY!! He is so gorgeous and exciting! AND thanks for your words of encouragement about the chipmunk cheeks! Yes, we do find lots of beautiful dolls to own and others to drool over!

Pru so needs the right Xmas dress Twisted Evil !! Just do IT!! You cannot have that beautiful girl meet her mysterious future love without the proper attire!! (I am not going to be good for you on the not spending, since I have to live the BJD world vicariously through you Razz ) Besides, nothing is to good for my new niece!!

Speaking of new fancy dresses for your girl, did you see the thread with the fancy necklaces that one girl makes at DOA? My god - I would so love to have one of those for my girls! I have no clue how to make something that complicated, but if I had a girl BJD she would have one of those for sure!!

Don't worry. Not cooking today. I made a HUGE pot of mostaccioli yesterday with hot Italian sausage AND meatballs! So all my guys are set today with dinner!

My mom just called and needs Justin to take her to the store today and when he gets home from that he will do the vacuuming. Hubby did the laundry already. Eric had to work the 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM shift last night and with the time change that means he worked 9 hours - so I am letting him sleep until about 3:00 PM. Then he will get bathroom duty Twisted Evil Poor kid. Unless he has homework. Than I will give him a break and he will only have to clean the powder room. I will do the upstairs bathrooms later.

I haven't had any problems with the site today, but I had that same problem the other day scratch

ETA: This one would look amazing on Pru!

Dolls - Page 10 Rosechoker
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 3:52 pm

Ok, weird shit is happening on here today... I just made a long ass post and then it asked for me to log in again! I'll see if it works this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dolls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolls
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Hobbies, Developing New Skills-
Jump to: