Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Reality Show Contestants

Go down 
+8
mishmash
abrahammy
Badger
Sky
Luca
austin
frazzle
firecracker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:36 pm

Oh, I remember that show too! The truth is, for many actors, it's an accomplishment when you get to the point when all your income is derived from acting even if it's doing commercials. Most actors - especially those just starting out - have to supplement their incomes by doing other jobs. Same thing with musicians.

That's why I think getting to the top 10 is the big goal on Idol for most of the contestants. They make a lot of money on the tour and for the ones who don't end up getting signed, that money buys them some time while they solicit other deals or opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Lau

Lau

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:17 pm

Quote :
Oh, I remember that show too! The truth is, for many actors, it's an accomplishment when you get to the point when all your income is derived from acting even if it's doing commercials.

That's a very valid point, Badger. And FC's show probably was a good glimpse of this world these actors live in.

Quote :
I do not see GB sacrificing for his craft. I do not see a man who's really truly giving his all to anything. That he's using theater "as a job" or acting "as a job" or singing "as a job" is exactly what I'm saying! I don't feel he's devoted to anything, but merely uses his talent to pay the bills.

I can't say you are wrong here GE, because if that's how you feel about it, then so be it. Perhaps you have more information about the daily life that GB lives than I do. I can say I have seen him on the street in NYC between acting assignments coming out of theater associated offices and I have heard of other people saying that. But much beyond that, I cannot say.

Last edited by Lau on Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lau

Lau

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:21 pm

Just one more comment related to something Badger said:

Quote :
That's why I think getting to the top 10 is the big goal on Idol for most of the contestants. They make a lot of money on the tour and for the ones who don't end up getting signed, that money buys them some time while they solicit other deals or opportunities.

I agree on this. And I think AI opened a lot of doors for GB, but things changed as time went on. I think he's too big to be considered small time, and not big enough to be considered the big time. Does that mke any sense? Smile

But the biggest plus he has going is that he is continuing to earn his living doing either theater, tv, or things related to his celebrity status. In fact, I think its great he is getting that work on AI Extra right now. I doubt if that was his life dream to do that spot, but life becomes real and bills need to be paid. And he hopefully can bank enough so that if this play comes through, he can afford to do it for a few months.

ETA:
Quote :
That he's using theater "as a job" or acting "as a job" or singing "as a job" is exactly what I'm saying! I don't feel he's devoted to anything, but merely uses his talent to pay the bills.

Did I say he was using the theater as a job? I don't think I did. But it is a job when you look at it. People who try to make a living in the arts do use their talent to pay their bills.

I guess I'm a bit of joy killer on the starving artist idea here. C did have that going for him in his earlier years, but now because he's not starving, does that negate his commitment to the theater?
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:23 pm

I doubt I can really explain it any more clearly than GE.

My point was certainly not that he couldn't become a theatter person, just that he is not interested in the things all theater people I have ever known are interested in. Long before I had a unpleasant run-ins with him, I would chat on the betty board about theater stuff, like parts he's be perfect for. One of the ones I came up with was MacHeath in Three Penny Opera. I forget his exact response but he said something like "I don't do boring shit. Plus the guy is old"

No theater person in the history of the world since that play hatched would say that about that play or part.

Who knows what his ignorant self thought was being referred to, but it sure was not the Threepenny Opera.
A few other times I send him some stuff of interest to actors (like a link to an interesting interview with Kevin Kline who has done tons of theater, and was in something at the time. In the beginning I though he would really be interested in having some fun (the way every other theatre actor I have ever met does) doing some chit chatting about stuff like that.

Nothing. THen one of the first times I met him I tried it again. He looked at me the way a rock and roll person would, as though I was takling about the history of ancient Greece or something, not a theatre person. I just shrugged it off to him being a rocker who happened to go to theater school, but was really into being a rock star, instead Then I saw some video of him doing Rent. Suckaroonie. Reminded me of doing plays in college where some of the parts were played by future accountants.

In any case, I have seen him in a few moments of astoudingness, so I figure he could do it, maybe if he bothered. Once he gets a part (Jaques Brel, I assume) where he is surrounded by people who REQUIRE him to step up, he tries.

Otherwise? just does schtick.

I have no quarrel with artists who never finally do anything on a big level in the world..since I am one of them...!! And know hundred more. I just never met anybody who claimed to be a classically trained theater actor be so uninterested or unknowlegable about theater.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 5:51 pm

Quote :
I guess I'm a bit of joy killer on the starving artist idea here. C did have that going for him in his earlier years, but now because he's not starving, does that negate his commitment to the theater?

As a matter of fact, I find him MORE lazy because he's NOT starving and still putting in a bare minimum of effort, unlike that poor girl who couldn't make it to any auditions. Those other people couldn't make it to all the auditions they wanted because they were too busy trying to do things like EAT and keep their electricity on.

No offense, but I put much more weight on what Frazz says because:

1. She KNOWS actual theater people
2. She asked him PERSONALLY about roles and he reacted in the toolish way I figured he would.

Take a look at Jennifer Hudson. Now THERE is someone who went from obscurity to winning an Oscar. Barely anyone could remember her name a year after her "shocking" boot, yet that woman went onto be one of the stars of a major motion picture. That is a woman dedicated to making it.

Let's take Clay as an example of someone who was devoting his life to his work, and I don't mean show biz. He had a career that he was, indeed, giving his life to. That was a man who was driven. If AI had been a total flop, he would have gone back to his first love. At it is, he is using his music to fulfill his other dreams. He's PASSIONATE when he talks about what he does. Again, I don't mean the singing.

I do not see passion in GB. I see a guy who can do some acting and singing and will take the jobs as they come or when he's a little low on cash.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:23 pm

Aw, when GE says nice things about Clay I melt Crying or Very sad And that is so true. Helping kids with disabilities IS indeed his passion. I love him for that! But from everything I have read, according to his Spam co-stars, he takes what he is doing on Broadway VERY seriously. I love that about him. I think he takes everything he works at seriously and gives it his all.

I actually find his response to your suggestion of the part/play rather rude, but I do think at the time he was in "RAWK STAR" mode. I think he really thought that is what he would be. Maybe now that reality has smacked him upside the head he will look at things differently and have a better appreciation of good parts/plays and hardworking theater people.

For me, Con is just pretty immature about a lot of things, and certainly his response to you Frazz was sure proof of that. No wonder you had a real change of heart about him.

I know we Clay fans worried about how Clay would be excepted by the cast of Spamalot and he has said that everyone has been incredible to him - and he had NO theater background at all. So I think if Con gets a part in the future and really does work hard and take it seriously I think he could earn some respect from them. He just needs to decide that that is what he needs to do.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:49 pm

Frazzle wrote:
Quote :
I have no quarrel with artists who never finally do anything on a big level in the world..since I am one of them...!! And know hundred more. I just never met anybody who claimed to be a classically trained theater actor be so uninterested or unknowlegable about theater.
I truely believe he is one of those fairly talented people that GE was talking about that can do a lot of things relatively well, but is really not passionate about any of it-and it shows. I think he may have been passionate about theater at one point in time when he was hot on the Ashley trail in college trying to impress her and having fun being on stage.
I think he may have been passionate about music for a while when he was on AI-obviously we all saw that passion for a few moments when he was at his peak, otherwise we would never have become as smitten with him as we all were way back then. We saw him be in the moment and he was passionate about wanting to win and really worked hard.

I don't know if all he wanted was the instant success and did'nt really want to have to pay his dues to earn it, and now that the instant success has'nt happenned as planned...he is left without passion for any of it. Even the passion for success. If he still has the passion and drive for success, many singers and actors make it that have less talent than he does. They just work their bloody assess off and commit 100% to their craft. I have not seen that in C~ since getting the boot. I saw him on the AI tour and it was so obvious he was just "goin through the motions baybee" and thought he was too good to be there. My attitude changed
after seeing him. I knew he was not the nice, quirky greek boy I had become interested in. He was a guy that expected he was going to be a major "stah" and was totally comfortable acting like the big ego maniac he apparently had been way before his ass ever hit the Idol stage.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:55 pm

Quote :
He just needs to decide that that is what he needs to do.

Thank you. You finally put it all together for me. I don't think he WANTS to. Frankly I don't think he gives a rat's ass.

I think he looks at it like "I can act, so maybe I'll do a play to pay the bills. OK, I've got a party tonight. WHOO HOO!

Even if you had a REAL rock star who was also known to do plays, I sincerely doubt he'd be all "I'm sorry. Did you know I'm a ROCK GOD. Screw you!".

Clay had a healthy respect for the theater. He wento to his castmates saying he was a neophyte and probably asked them for help. Thus, he EARNED respect.

I think GB walks in like he's the greatest damn actor in the world and they should be honored just to be in his presence. That seems to be what everyone says about him who's actually worked with him.

Quote :
If he still has the passion and drive for success, many singers and actors make it that have less talent than he does. They just work their bloody assess off and commit 100% to their craft. I have not seen that in C~ since getting the boot. I saw him on the AI tour and it was so obvious he was just "goin through the motions baybee" and thought he was too good to be there. My attitude changed
after seeing him. I knew he was not the nice, quirky greek boy I had become interested in. He was a guy that expected he was going to be a major "stah" and was totally comfortable acting like the big ego maniac he apparently had been way before his ass ever hit the Idol stage.

Luca, I think I've said it before, but I could so kiss you right now! YES!!!! Thanks for helping me put my feelings into words!
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:10 pm

Quote :
I do not see passion in GB. I see a guy who can do some acting and singing and will take the jobs as they come or when he's a little low on cash.

Sigh. There's some truth in that. I think once he's committed to a project, he's got the raw talent to make it work, and damned if the man can't be brilliant at times. But he seems to lack the focus to commit to one thing. I don't think he's got lots of different flavas - I think he has a short attention span and I find it very discouraging. It's rare enough to have the real spark, and Connie's got that. It's a damn shame not to use it to full potential.

Constantine takes on the work ethic and commitment of the others around him. That's why he did so well in Brel. But boy, he has to have somebody pushing him.
Back to top Go down
Lau

Lau

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:54 pm

Just a short visit tonight. Just got in from a quick trip to NYC, need to get to slepp, but I just have to ask abrahammy this.

Quote :
Constantine takes on the work ethic and commitment of the others around him. That's why he did so well in Brel. But boy, he has to have somebody pushing him.

How do you know he had someone pushing him? That sounds like quite an interesting story I'd enjoy hearing about.
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:57 pm

It seemed to me that the caliber of the people he was with - Robert and Gail and the others - and the difficulty of the assignment during Brel pushed him to harder work, with more concentration and focus, than we had seen from him before, and it paid off. I also noticed that after his director pushed for acting lessons during B&B, Constantine got a lot better. He seems to produce better work when others around him inspire him to it - or, like the director, insist on it.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:07 pm

Green Eyez wrote:
Quote :
Luca, I think I've said it before, but I could so kiss you right now! YES!!!! Thanks for helping me put my feelings into words!
My pleasure...but I think you have already said most of it and in very fine fashion indeed! A round of smooches for everyone I say!

For some reason, I am enjoying talking about him again. Embarassed I think it is because seeing the new Idol cast has renewed my interest in rehashing the C~ phenomenon. He did have something...Those flashes of really focusing his talent obviously did'nt come that easy for him. He has talent, but I don't feel it is coming from his soul. He is trying to be something and do something he really isn't capable of feeling...Like Frazz said, it appears he is just not as into the art of acting, performing like most others that are serious about it and truely live it and breathe it.

I know C's level of work ethic being influenced by those around him may be part of the equation of why he needs certain situations to perform to his potential...but, then why did he get fired from Rent? Certainly, the producers and directors of that show were putting the same kind of pressure on him that they did in Brel. He just could'nt handle it for very long and flaked out and did the Betty thing. I think he is always looking for the easier way to go, but can occasionally elevate himself to meet a challenge if he thinks there will be a significant payoff. I can understand that, it is human nature, but just does'nt make him a believable or highly
sought after artist.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:11 pm

Abrahammy, I'd like to give you a big ol' smoocheroo too. Yes, it is sad that he COULD BE something, but chooses the path of least resistance whenever he can.
]

...and yeah. what Luca said. You keep hitting that nail right on the head.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 10:35 pm

Anybody ever hear who he hired as his acting coach?
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:07 pm

Quote :
I know C's level of work ethic being influenced by those around him may be part of the equation of why he needs certain situations to perform to his potential...but, then why did he get fired from Rent?

Because he hadn't starved enough at the time, and Brel came after a couple of hard knocks?

Because the Rent cast was kind of nothing, (their Mimi SERIOUSLY sucked) and Brel was a more serious, higher quality show with some serious heavy hitters in that cast?

Or because Rent lasted longer than Brel did, and he had time to get bored with it? I really don't know. For all that we've been psychoanalyzing this guy for three years now, there's some information we just haven't been given.
Back to top Go down
Lau

Lau

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:36 am

I admit I am also enjoying this discussion about Con even though its from a different set of viewpoints than I normally post in.

Fraz, I never heard who he hired as an acting coach. I don't think anyone ever mentioned it.

Your discussion about the Three Penny Opera was interesting. I think Constantine's choices at that time tended to be more towards rock style shows in the theater. Remember, that's when he was in his rocker mode.

And I think that's the biggest change that has happened to him. He is now openly saying that he realizes he is not a rocker. But IMO, at times, I think he still wishes it would happen.

Quote :
Like Frazz said, it appears he is just not as into the art of acting, performing like most others that are serious about it and truely live it and breathe it.

He's a very introspective guy. He studies people and what they say. I think some of his quietness is taking things in. I think he takes his time to develop roles whether they are for a play or even the roles he plays doing some of his songs. After the reading, he came over to talk to some of us from the fandom that attended. He told us some ideas he had about developing his character and that he was working on them. They made sense to me, especially with the turns the character takes. But I think it takes him awhile to get it just right. Probably true of most actors.

The Rent situation must have been very interesting to watch. He mentioned in an interview the other day that he thinks he was still kind of playing Roger when he went to do American Idol. Maybe he was too much into the part?

And thanks for clarifying, Abrahammy. I guess a lot does depend on who is working with you on things.

ETA: one last thing:

Quote :
He is trying to be something and do something he really isn't capable of feeling

I think his new materials and this last group of shows he did on the east coast really showed a different side of him. I said earlier in this post he was trying to play a rocker and I think that was what his problem was in a lot of the sincerity in the early parts.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:47 am

I think he has the rock and roll lifestyle and arrogance thing down pat. I don't think that takes much acting because he has been living it for quite some time.

Now the musician part of being a rock and roller? I don't think he really gets that. That is where I see him strictly as a theater performer that sings.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:00 pm

Quote :
He's a very introspective guy. He studies people and what they say. I think some of his quietness is taking things in. I think he takes his time to develop roles whether they are for a play or even the roles he plays doing some of his songs. After the reading, he came over to talk to some of us from the fandom that attended. He told us some ideas he had about developing his character and that he was working on them. They made sense to me, especially with the turns the character takes. But I think it takes him awhile to get it just right. Probably true of most actors.
I hate to disagree with you VEHEMENTLY here, Lau, but I have first-hand reports from people who know him who say he's the LEAST introspective person they know.

Also, from what I've seen, everything he does and says shows he absolutely has no ability to be introspective.

His not being able to take any CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. The way he talks to his fans when he's the least bit criticized. We won't even talk about him disparaging their looks.

He REACTS. That's all he does. He does not think for a millisecond before lambasting his FANS. The people who love and adore him! He calls them names! He's rude and obnoxious and disgusting.

Also, I must disagree with that being true of most actors. It shouldn't take that much pushing to make someone be able to act, if he is indeed an actor. Many times we've seen actors rise above their crappy role and the crappy actors around them. They make stupid lines great. They rise above the material.

GB is a spoiled little baby. He walks into every room like he is THE SHIT. The people around him must LOVE that!

I also am not buying the argument that "oh, he was in his rocker phase" logic of why he reacted to Frazz the way he did. Although, if that is right, then it means he's way WAY more of a tool than even he can fathom. I mean, if you strap on a "persona" instead of, I don't know, actually BEING a singer or an actor, then really, he has no business being either.

...and yeah, what Luca says:

Quote :
I think he has the rock and roll lifestyle and arrogance thing down pat. I don't think that takes much acting because he has been living it for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Lau

Lau

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:11 pm

Not going to say anything after reading the post above. It would take all day to go into this. Opinions are opinions.

This is when a good get together at a bar would really come in handy! Arrow
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:29 pm

{{{{{Lau}}}}}

Hang in there with us Lau! I warned you this thread could get ugly for a Con fan. Just don't get fed up and leave! I so enjoy you being here!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 12:49 pm

I'm sorry, Lau, but when it comes to GB, knowing what I know, it's really hard for me to see anything redeeming about him.

When I hear he's introspective, I guess I just go off because I do see him as the exact opposite of introspective, based on his reaction to even the slightest criticism.

I think many of his fans attribute much more deepness to him than is really there.

Like, when he broke out acapella into a song on the last night of the AI tour and how it was a tribute to his cousin or whatever, and it turned out he was totally plastered and didn't know he was going to sing that song until it was coming out of his mouth.

I have found out way too much about this man, both through first-hand accounts from people who know him personally, and from seeing him be cruel and horrible to his fans.

I keep waiting for him to do something, anything, to change my mind. He just keeps making it worse through his own behavior.
Back to top Go down
Lau

Lau

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:04 pm

So GE, you don't want to go get that drink with me, huh? Smile

Seriously, we each have our viewpoint. But since that is true, I must ask this:

Quote :
I keep waiting for him to do something, anything, to change my mind. He just keeps making it worse through his own behavior.

What could he possibly do that would change your mind about him? I think with the way you feel about him, I don't see how anything short of coming up all the food needed to permanently end world hunger; that might give you a better opinion of him.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 1:56 pm

Lau, I'd have a drink with you anywhere/anytime.

Here's what would make me change my mind about him:

Stop going to his own message board and yelling at the few remaining fans he has.

APOLOGIZE to all those he said the most disgusting horrible things to.

Come clean about acting like a giant dildo.

Stop sleeping with married women and treating them like...oy, I can't even say it.

Show me that he's serious about some aspect of his career.

Lau, honestly, maybe it's because I've heard way too much about this guy from people who know/knew him to take him seriously.

I am easy. I can go from hating someone to liking them if I sense there's some awareness of their assholish behavior and how it's affecting others. I don't need him to end world hunger. I want him to act like a human being who cares about other people besides himself.

His insistence on going to his own message board and reaming our lovely Abrahammy a new one because she didn't like all the songs on his album is completely reprehensible to me. She is a much better person than I am, because calling out your fans INDIVIDUALLY and YELLING AT THEM in a PUBLIC FORUM has got to be the height of selfish behavior that, yes, for me, is the opposite of being introspective.
Back to top Go down
Lau

Lau

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 2:54 pm

I cannot dispute some of the things you've said GE. And I cannot and would not try to excuse some of them.

I have wondered what pushed him to do some of the things on the boards he has done. Sometimes things aren't all they seem. There's two sides to a story, too.

But thank you for sharing your thoughts on this. And I find it refreshing that you have the openness you do about maybe taking another look someday at this young man as a performer.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 4:28 pm

Lau, I appreciate that you don't just go screaming from here or call me a horrible person for saying the things I do about him.

I would agree with the "two sides to every story" theory if he had a few isolated incidents.

That Abrahammy, whom I trust totally to say exactly what's going on and not exaggerate or act melodramatic in ANY way, tells me that he has railed on her and others without provocation, I believe her.

When I hear die-hard squeeing fans go crying into the night over things he's said to them, and presented both the pm they sent and the one he sent back, I have to believe there's no axe to grind there.

If he ever really apologized and acted humble and showed me even a little bit that he was serious about having a career, I would consider him.

As it is, I cannot and will not take him seriously. That he's now in his thirties and still acts like an entitled teenager, and still can't get his shit together, doesn't give me much hope.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former Reality Show Contestants
Page 21 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next