Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chitchat

Go down 
+9
Green Eyez
mishmash
aerwin
Sky
southernbelle
Janice
austin
firecracker
frazzle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 12:27 am

OMG! I just came in here. Haven't been in this thread in ages.

HAPPY BDAY SB!!!

Austin, I did not know that. My friend who works at Sony was passing by the Starbucks and she swears Cusack was sitting outside. I told her to take a picture with her camera phone next time!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 8:15 am

SB A little late, but I hope it was a great day for you!

Chitchat - Page 10 Bday00136
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

Number of posts : 502

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:00 pm

Has anyone heard from Frazzle? I haven't seen her here in quite awhile. I hope she has a good job going on or something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/austin_ambrosia
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:05 pm

Frazz hasn't been posting and her name doesn't show up on the member list anymore, but when I click on her name from a post it says she has been reading in the wee hours of the morning. I'm thinking she has a new lover keeping her busy and too tired to post! She reads our posts and then rolls over and falls asleep! That's what I think I love you How 'bout you tell us if I'm right Frazz Wink
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 1:00 am

Frazz is fine. I've talked to her and all is well. She's really busy with her acting gig and writing and devoting herself to all her crafts! All is well with Frazz!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 6:52 am

Thanks for filling us in GE! Like I said, I knew she was alive and well and checking in, but it is great to know all sorts of wonderful things are going on in her life! I would love to hear about the acting gig!!! I knew she was in a class and writing with you, but I didn't know she had an acting gig! I am so happy for her Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 11:21 am

NO! I never meant she had an acting gig. Sorry if that was unclear. She's studying and taking classes and working on scenes with people. She's also writing.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:33 am

firecracker wrote:
Frazz hasn't been posting and her name doesn't show up on the member list anymore, but when I click on her name from a post it says she has been reading in the wee hours of the morning. I'm thinking she has a new lover keeping her busy and too tired to post! She reads our posts and then rolls over and falls asleep! That's what I think I love you How 'bout you tell us if I'm right Frazz Wink

I didn't realize my name wasn't showing up. I'll fix that. Yep been berry berry busy writing, and also getting such unexpected flirtation from guys in my acting class that my brain short circuited. More on that later.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 5:50 am

Hi Frazz! Good to hear from you! Can't wait to get the details on all the flirting Twisted Evil Good for you and how smart of those guys to know a good thing when they see it!!
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 7:33 pm

Quote :
I didn't realize my name wasn't showing up. I'll fix that. Yep been berry berry busy writing, and also getting such unexpected flirtation from guys in my acting class that my brain short circuited. More on that later.

Makes mental note. Enroll in acting class.

Remembers: married. Shoot. Think Frazz has made herself a really neat life. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:11 pm

I guess I need to enroll in acting class.

Not married.

HOWEVER: freezes in front of an audience. That could be a problem.

In other news: I'm dogsitting in one of the hottest places in L.A. and the a/c is broken. Won't be fixed till Tuesday. Pray for me.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 1:57 am

I have rivulets of sweat pouring down the sides of my face. No AC, though Hollywood is not as bad as the valley. My deepest sympathies, GE.

For a quick ego boost, acting class is great.

For long term? Forget it.

See, actors are very weird people. Helen Mirren recently called them (us) "rogues and vagabonds".

But even more so, actors are children, regardless of age.

So getting flirted with from the guys in class is only fun for the moment it happens. It really is about them testing their own ability to flirt, and has little to do with them finding oneself personally attractive.

Dang.
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 6:28 am

Quote :
So getting flirted with from the guys in class is only fun for the moment it happens. It really is about them testing their own ability to flirt, and has little to do with them finding oneself personally attractive.

Oh, really?

Mental note: Enroll in acting class. Is not really infidelity. Therefore, OK. Smile
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 3:56 pm

Quote :

I can totally see that Frazz. It's good that you can have fun with it and see it for what it truly is at the same time. That's really cool.

What you said about actors is true. I know that actors often get together (you meet people where you work) and they can understand what you're going through and you have kinda the same mindset, but it always proves disastrous, because, especially if one is more successful than the other, a great degree of humility is needed. When one is earning 20 mil and the other is doing guest spots on TV and bit movie roles (aka Hillary and Chad) it wears down the relationship, especially if on the red carpet, one is asked to step back. We'll see with Brangelina, since they are at the same level and seem to be focused on amassing an orphanage.

I would be scared getting involved with an actor, always wondering if he's being genuine.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:21 pm

In other news, it's almost 9:30 here and it's 90 degrees in this house. It's actually cooler outside. I had to turn off the news because they just kept talking about the record triple-digit temperatures.

A/C man should be here tomorrow. I pray this is so and he can fix it before 3 p.m. when I want to put a spike through my head.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 9:18 am

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chitchat - Page 10 1

Chitchat - Page 10 2

May you all have great fun, great food, great drinks, great times with family and friends and most of all BE SAFE!!

Lots of love to you all!

(of course abrahammy will have the best day because she is going to see CLAY!!)
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 3:06 pm

HAPPY FIRECRACKER DAY!!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 3:31 pm

Hey, it's my day!! Razz

Actually, I signed up for Greek Speak on the 4th of July. It was the first board I ever registered at and posted at. Firecracker seemed a good screen name.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 8:02 pm

And it suits you, FC!

I went to the artsy video rental store today and Keanu Reeves was just coming out. It amazed me to find my pulse racing, given that he doesn't particularly interest me as an actor. Celebrity is a very powerful thing, even to people who think they are above all that (i.e. me!) I almost squeed.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 8:54 pm

Thanks Frazz!

I would have squeed over Keanu too!

I just spent two hours in The Clack House Chat room getting the whole scoop on Clay's show tonight!!

I bet abrahammy had a great time! Clay of course was in comedic mode! Would you believe he sang "Like A Virgin" ala Keith style and "Beat It" "1999" "SEXY BACK", "I Like Big Butts" lol! what a hoot!!

I'll put more info in Clay's thread tomorrow along with links to any Clack from the show. This was a shortened show due to being sandwiched in between the soccer game and the fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:19 pm

Quote :
I went to the artsy video rental store today and Keanu Reeves was just coming out. It amazed me to find my pulse racing, given that he doesn't particularly interest me as an actor. Celebrity is a very powerful thing, even to people who think they are above all that (i.e. me!) I almost squeed.

OOOOOHHHH!!!! I'm jealous!!! I love Keanu. There. I said it. I don't care who knows. I'm proud of him because it seems he's always working on getting rid of all the stuff people hate about his acting. When he's with Sandra Bullock, it's total magic. I adore "The Lakehouse". Yeah. I said it.

Oh my. I had quite the day today. Let me see if I can make this story short.

I dogsit. I had a job from last Sunday till today. Then I was supposed to go to another one that lasts from today until next Monday.

So, I end the other one at noon and I'm on my way to the other place when I notice 6 messages on my phone. Now, where I was I had no reception, so I had no idea the calls came in.

Basically, the people I was going to left Saturday, but since I couldn't come, they got someone to come for the night. So, half the messages were from her and half were from the owner asking me where I was and she wanted to leave. It's a dog. She can be alone. Go ahead and leave!

So, then I get another call from him: since we can't reach you, we're canceling. It was NOON!!!!!! Also: they knew I was going from one job to another and I told them I needed time to clean up at the previous place and they were all "no problem"!!! IT WAS NOOOOOOOOON!!!!!

I called and after some very distressing back-and forth, I'm at their house. It was a week's worth of work and that's why I fought for it, but MAN.

The lady called a little while ago and it seems everything is OK now, but for like an hour there, I was going crazy.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 4:56 pm

Oh GE! I'm so glad that at least it all worked out in the end!! I bet you were freaked out about losing a week long job! I would be too. People do tend to think of dogs as their kids if they don't have real kids. Hey, we are both caregivers in our personal lives as well as professional lives!!! Aren't we special!!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 5:10 pm

FC, thanks! I nearly drove off the road listening to my messages! It's like, I was trying to talk back to the messages! I couldn't believe it.

Couple that with this: His message was garbled, so when he left his phone number, I misheard it and left two messages for this guy (with one of those generic messages where it's just the phone#) saying like I'M SHOCKED! and things of that nature. He called me back and was like "you called me? What were you saying?" Oops! Luckily, I checked my received calls for the correct number.

Wow. care-giving. It's some hard work, yo! FC, I'm waiting for our awards!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 5:25 pm

Chitchat - Page 10 3
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 10:43 am

Frazzle wrote:
Quote :
Dayumm Frazz, if you got adrenalized and almost squeed seeing him I probably would have almost peed myself!!!!

Something about him is smoulderingly hot. He looks really scruffy in RL, but clean him up, put him in some nice clothes...and I can't take my eyes off him. He just has "it", whatever that is....

Please give more details of what he looked and acted like when you saw him...yes, I am being all fangurl about this. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chitchat - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chitchat
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Chit-chat, News, Real Life, Get motivated-
Jump to: