Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chitchat

Go down 
+9
Green Eyez
mishmash
aerwin
Sky
southernbelle
Janice
austin
firecracker
frazzle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 1:17 am

The guy in the hat looks either like Steven Spielberg or merely half of the WGA.

I am thinking Neill looks very good with Sarah Silverman. WHo needs Jimmy Kimmel when you can have Neill!
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:18 am

Now now I like Kathy Griffin. Sarah Silverman's sign really says it all doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 1:23 pm

I like Kathy Griffin. Also, CLAY likes Kathy Griffin! He is taking it all good-naturedly and realizes she's a total fan and really really loves him. She says so all the time.

I saw Kathy Griffin immediately. The guy on the right is definitely a funnyman. He's a character actor and I wish I could place him. It'll come to me, I'm sure.

Neil looks great! I met him at the AI concert at the Staples Center.
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

Number of posts : 502

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 2:59 pm

My DH saw him and said that's one of the guys on the Sarah Silverman Show; he's right.

Yeah, Neill looks good there; haven't seen him since February, but he should be here this weekend.

If you want to see some more of Neill's photos FC, you can look on his myspace. I used to update it, but I've kinda given up on it, so it's old. A lot of tabloid celebrities are there.
http://www.myspace.com/neillschutzerphotos

Interesting tidbit: We are not alone. Got a call from a friend today; she was just forwarded a particular post that I made here back in September. I don't believe anyone here knows her and no one here has her email address. She is sorta friends with some people on a particular board.

When she was telling me about it, I said from what board that I'm on? And she said, you know, the one you're on that that abrahammy is on too.

Maybe we should have to log in to read? Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/austin_ambrosia
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:03 pm

Thanks for the link Austin! Cool stuff!

Yes, some of us found out last week that "we were not alone". You know what - I couldn't give a crap. I guess we are interesting and entertaining! Good to know! Not going to bother me at all or change this place one bit!

Aw, come on - you knew I had to take a jab at The Griffin - just to get GE going! I very much remember our earlier talks about Kathy! I'm letting what she says just roll off my back now - just as I do with "other people" Wink
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:57 pm

I heard from Luca tonight! They are having an amazing time! Today was their cooking class and they had a perfect day! Having lots of fun and eating lots of delicious food! (so jealous - I adore Italian food) They have many more fun activities left. They will be taking a train to Rome and celebrating her birthday. So romantic!! Celebrating your birthday in Rome! How cool is that?!

She should be back next Weds. Can't wait - I miss her Sad But I am so happy for her!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 8:31 pm

How could anyone not enjoy Italy...............of course she is having a great time. What a perfect Birthday!
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 1:43 am

I so do not care about other boards and drama, Austin. That is the only thing i will delete and ban for. If you want to discuss that shit, do it in PMs. I spent about an hour looking into setting up this board to be readable for members only, but did not find a way. Feel free to research for yourself. I'd be happy to implement that.

GREAT that you heard from Luca, FC! I can't wait to hear about her adventures!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 12:33 pm

I put this in the doll thread and thought I would also put it here. Luca is due home tomorrow!

This post is in honor of Luca's much anticipated return and Special Birthday!!!

Chitchat - Page 25 1

HOME LUCA

Chitchat - Page 25 5 Chitchat - Page 25 22

Chitchat - Page 25 14

May you have the bestest birthday ever and have at least 50 more!!!!

We missed you so much!! We are so happy to have you back! We can't wait to hear all about your incredible adventure!!!!

Love ya lots!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:16 pm

Luca, we will want to see pictures.............

Welcome back................and...........

Chitchat - Page 25 Bdaymms
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:28 pm

Whoa, that is a cool wallpaper Sky!!

Luca is due back tomorrow, the 21st! I wanted to put the info here today so she sees it as soon as she gets on her PC and visits. I am going to be so busy baking and cooking tomorrow that I was afraid I would not get around to putting the smilies here before she got here!

Two days to Turkey Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 12:13 am

Lucky me, I don't have to cook the dinner, only bring the veggies and some rolls.....................

Chitchat - Page 25 BCtg51104
Chitchat - Page 25 BCpie1104
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:04 pm

Chitchat - Page 25 4Chitchat - Page 25 2Chitchat - Page 25 1

May you all have a safe and very Happy Thanksgiving Day!!

I am thankful for this board and all of you!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 12:30 am

Chitchat - Page 25 MJZ1602
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 5:22 am

Some thoughts for the day - all stolen off the internet. Laughing

Thanksgiving 8000 calorie poem

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
and your pies take the prize,
and may your Thanksgiving dinner
stay off your thighs!

Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.
--WT Purkiser

And, as my husband's beloved Dallas Cowboys gird their loins for battle today, I must remember this:

Thanksgiving dinners take eighteen hours to prepare. They are consumed in twelve minutes. Half-times take twelve minutes. This is not coincidence.
--Erma Bombeck
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 6:08 am

Off my thighs and ass please!!!!

Cute poem Abrahammy! AND I LOVED Erma Bombeck!!! I cried when she died Crying or Very sad The woman was so funny and her books so wonderful to read. What a shame we lost her too soon. I hope your hubby's beloved Cowboys win today as our beloved Bears are down the tubes this season No In the Super Bowl last year and just a mess of a team this year. Go figure scratch

Have a fantastic day!!
Back to top Go down
Badger

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 9:15 am

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 1:03 pm

Have a lovely day, everybody!
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:04 pm

Hope everyone has a great day! I have been so busy, cooking , cleaning and getting ready for company I've barely had time to breathe. I made homemade cranberry sauce and it was delish.

cheers Welcome back Luca! And happy Bday!! I hope you had a marvelous time!!!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 4:34 pm

Quote :
Welcome back Luca! And happy Bday!! I hope you had a marvelous time!!!

Thanks Aerwin! Would love to get your cranberry sauce recipe! I am tired of my old standby. We did have a great time, man, what an adventure travelling abroad is! The food was the best I have ever eaten and the art and architecture was beyond amazing! I am still recovering from the jetlag, but hope will be back on track with the sleep tonight.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:55 pm

Great to have you back Luca and I can't wait to hear more about your trip.
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 4:12 am

Cranberry Sauce:

1 tbs. butter
2 tbs freshly grated ginger
16 oz. cranberries fresh
2/3 cup sugar
1 cup orange juice
1/2 cup apricot preserves

in a saucepan over med heay melt butter. Add ginger and cook stirring for 2mins. Stir in everything else until cranberries burst and sauce tickens about 20 mins.
Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 7:03 am

That sounds great Aerwin! Thanks! I made fresh cranberry sauce with oranges a few times and it was really good too!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:04 am

I just had to bring this picture over here. I kind of like this idea....just imagine it all lit up! Of course you wouldn't want any kids running around this house!

Chitchat - Page 25 Beer-bottle-treeSmall
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 10:37 am

BWAH!!! That is so cool!!! Thanks for bringing it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chitchat - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chitchat
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Chit-chat, News, Real Life, Get motivated-
Jump to: