Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chitchat

Go down 
+9
Green Eyez
mishmash
aerwin
Sky
southernbelle
Janice
austin
firecracker
frazzle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 3:21 pm

Ewww, I used to call him LucAss Rossi. Me no likey him No I hear he is a real ass in RL. If you did it on a JD board I can only imagine some people did not get the joke. I know there were a lot of JD fans who did not like LucAss. AND he is no where near as cute Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 3:31 pm

Well, I didn't like him either. He was just so sleazy looking and acting. It was on a JD board, and they did get the joke and they were use to us pulling little pranks while "redecorating", but I guess a pic of Lukas anywhere was one too many! They laughed and told us next time use a pic of JD! Like that would be a problem!
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:59 pm

Lukass, whoever. i love everybody today.

I GOT A JOB!!!!

ANd it is part time and temporary (this is good) and the one I really want is not having the second interview til late next week, and they ARE gonna have me in.

YAY YAY YAY
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 11:03 pm

YAY! Frazzle! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:29 am

YAY FRAZZ!! cheers bounce Very Happy

That is fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck with the new job and I hope you get the other one too!!!!!
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:29 am

Congratulations, Frazzle!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:02 pm

You have got to watch this vid!! I laughed by butt off watching this adorable and funny dancing bird!! It is just so damn cute!

http://birdloversonly.blogspot.com/2007/09/may-i-have-this-dance.html

ETA: You Tube link that you can biggie!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utkb1nOJnD4

Last edited by on Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:33 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! How cute and funny is that?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Hey, that bird has rhythm!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:48 pm

I KNOW!! I love the way he bows at the end!! He is just too freaking cute and I cannot believe how much he gets into the song!! I have watched it a few times and I would just love to hug and kiss the little guy!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:12 pm

Sky, here is a You Tube that you can make big:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utkb1nOJnD4
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:12 pm

I wouldn't want to hug or kiss this bird, but his dance routine in very good! I have this aversion to birds. I'm not quite sure why, but I've never been able to understand why someone would want one as a pet or want to hold one or want one flying about the house.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:26 pm

Have you seen the video on giraffes fighting? It's brutal. I didn't realize giraffes fought like this because I've never seen it happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlUHsJXqSsQ
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:49 pm

Oh goodness, that hurt to watch Shocked I also had no idea giraffes fight. Maybe they were a married couple Razz I hope they both were OK afterward.

Sky, I grew up with birds. My folks had lots of parakeets. Then I had finches in my 20's and parakeets when the boys were younger. My folks moved on to cockatiels. They had a boy and now a girl who loves to lay eggs! When our last two parakeets died, about 7 years ago, I decided no more birds. I loved them but I get so tired of cleaning the cage. No more hamsters either No They were adorable, but way too messy and stinky.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:44 pm

I thank God my boys never wanted any hamsters or mice for pets. I guess having a dog fulfilled the need for a pet! We did have a small fish tank once but got tired of the maintenance and dead fish! Now, no pets....no more dogs. It's just too hard when you lose them and more work than I want to add right now.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:45 pm

I am a birdie person.

I don't know if any of us can explain which animals we relate to, but birds are the only creature I have ever personally had as pets.

I am allergic to cats, either BECAUSE I grew up with them, or in spite. My brother was almost killed by a dog when he was 3, so I have some deep down dog fear, though I like fluffy little dogs small enough so I could theoretically throw them against a wall if need be (so I do not have dogs).

Many people are scared of birds. But I love them. I have Peach Faced Lovebirds (little parrots) and I kiss them and hug them and fly them around for aerobics several times a day. They do have lizard feet, which freak out a lot of people.

I dunno, maybe I love the notion of flying.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 8:52 pm

Quote :
I dunno, maybe I love the notion of flying.

Frazzle? Ever considered skydiving? Laughing
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:03 pm

Hmmm, sky, I need to amend...I like the IDEA of flying. I am not so fond of the idea of crashing into a mountain bodily.

As a kid I used to imagine myself being able to hover about two feet off the ground. That is a power I'd like!!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:48 am

When I was a kid I would have very real dreams of flying around over our neighborhood. I can still remember how real it felt, like I had actually done it. I felt the wind around me and I would look down and see all my friends houses lit up, as it was always dark when I did it. I know I have since read things about "out of body flying" that made me wonder if when I was a kid I really did have "out of body" or just really vivid dreams. Rationally I know it was probably dreams, but a part of me would love to believe that my "soul" was out flying around!
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:41 am

I dreamed I could fly, too. There was a catch to it; if I looked down, I began to fall.

ETA: In view of some of the nutcases I am currently dealing with on other boards, I would just like to pause here and thank the women of Wizened Women for being intelligent, interesting, realistic about the world around them and above all, tolerant of opinions that differ from their own and respectful of those who voice those opinions. My hat is off to Frazzle for creating this place and to everybody else for making it such a happy, GROWNUP place to come!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:58 am

Aw, thanks Abrahammy! We love you too! It is a wonderful place here (though a bit to quiet sometimes) and I just love everyone here. I thank my lucky stars every day that Frazz started this group!! Sorry it is not so good at other places. I haven't read the main at GS in a long, long time, but I would guess his fans are pretty stressed at this time of uncertainty about his future.
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:05 am

Oh, honey, you don't know the half of it. My name is mud, and I didn't do anything.

I'm a nice person and I'm not trying to hurt anybody, I swear.

I think it's quiet here because we are all busy people with real lives and things to do and there are not that many of us.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:29 am

Hmm, my guess is you voiced an honest and fair opinion and the fact that it was not glowing is the reason you are mud Rolling Eyes Am I close??
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

Number of posts : 502

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:04 pm

abrahammy, they ARE crazy. They are single-minded, closed-minded, obsessed lunatics.* Hello? I SAW the crazed look in their eyes in Dallas.

IMO of course.

Why don't you hang out on rawkhands.org? They are not nearly as deluded as that other bunch. No offense.

*Of course I don't mean EVERYBODY. But you know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/austin_ambrosia
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:49 pm

Abrahammy goes to these boards and points out that the emperor indeed has no clothes and then people throw rocks at her.

She is the voice of reason amongst people who I personally don't think are "fans". They are "fanatics" who use up a good portion of their lives defending a man who doesn't deserve it and who treats them like shit, and they are just so thankful for the attention, they don't care. I don't even want to imagine what their home life looks like.

Frazz has indeed created a board where all opinions are welcome and nobody attacks anyone on a personal level and we're all allowed to believe what we want.

All hail THE FRAZZ!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:53 pm

Well, the problems with Abrahammy talking about Con at Rawkhands is that his thread has about a post a day and sometimes days go by with no posts at all. Also, when I checked there this morning the few posts there said they LOVED Con's "look" the other night. You know, the dirty hair in a messy ponytail "look" Shocked Thought he looked "pretty" Razz I guess "love" is blind. Hey, I love Clay but I sure as hell know when he has a bad hair day (which sadly can be quite often depending on who styles it Laughing )

ETA: You know GE, I give credit to Frazz for starting this board and inviting good people, but I think all of us deserve credit too for being so good to each other I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chitchat - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chitchat
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Chit-chat, News, Real Life, Get motivated-
Jump to: