Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dolls

Go down 
+2
firecracker
Luca
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aerwin

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:17 am

I think she looks really pretty in the white wig.It really shows up her eyes. I love her make up.

Yes collards are bitter but the trick is to put a tsp of sugar in eack bunch you cook.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 8:55 am

Thanks for your feedback on the white wig Aerwin...I think it is the winner for her too! cheers

How were your collards and black eyed peas yesterday? Gah, I am so jealous...the store was out here dangnamit!

The gal at requiem definitely wants the doll. We are working out shipping arrangements as we speak. Shocked Arya is selling Rita. Asking 60.00 including shipping.

I am getting more frustrated with the seller I ordered Hid from. She refunds me 20.00 and owes me a 60.00 refund? Duh???? I am trying
to give her the benefit of the doubt that it was a math error, but losing
patience by the minute. Evil or Very Mad

Got to go to work....TTYL
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 9:41 am

Oh goodness No That is so frustrating. I am so sorry for all the hassle you have had to endure in getting your guy. I just know when he arrives home it will all be worth it! I think if I ever get a BJD it will be from ebay. Somehow I think the communication will be better plus ebay is good at helping out if there is a problem. Thank goodness at this time there are still Pullips/Taeyangs and J-Dolls that have my attention. Maybe whenever I am ready to spend that much on a doll the companies will be better with their English communication skills.

Maybe this weekend you will be able to get black eyed peas and collards - for your guy's arrival celebration! Sorry, you need to tell me his name again Embarassed I know it was not an easy one. Leave it to Didi to come up with a name that is so unusual! Razz

Yes, I looked up Didi's Flickr and I see that it is her Rida. I figured she would be the one. She was never fond of her "dead eyes". She is the reason I took Rida off my wish list. I hope she finds a good home.

So it looks like Caprice is leaving our family. Goodness - I am losing neices!! Well, at least I am gaining a really cool nephew!!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 4:03 pm

Yes, Caprice goes and Valerian and Malekai will be coming...today I hope!

However, I am having a bad feeling that the seller I ordered them from is going to try to jerk me around on giving the rest of my refund back. She may try to withhold 40.00 of it to give me the pet based on DZ's offer of having to spend 400.00 or some BS. She conveniently never mentioned that though when giving me the option of taking the doll now without the custom face-up or waiting 2 more months for another one with the custom face-up.

She is messing with the wrong person on this one, because I will give her bad feedback on DOA and file a complaint with Paypal too. It just will take some of the pleasure away from getting the dolls somehow, if that is what she is trying to pull... I know what you mean about only purchasing on Ebay. I have only gotten ripped off once there with all my 80+ transactions. And that was only for a 15.00 item from Thailand that I never got and Paypal would do nothing about.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:41 pm

Well, that would totally suck because you in good faith ordered $400 worth. They screwed up. That would leave you paying $40 for nothing. If they insist on the $400 purchase then they should use it as credit for you to order an outfit or shoes or something. I hope you do leave bad feedback. I have 95 purchases from ebay and never one problem. I bought a ring early on that I was not happy with and I contacted the seller and it was a very smooth return and refund. Same with Amazon. The boys and I have ordered countless items and no problems. I am very comfortable with both of those sites. That is too bad Pay Pal didn't help you out with that Thailand purchase. I thought they were good about those things Shocked That is scary.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 5:59 pm

Well,I plan on writing her a very frank, nasty letter tonight about what I think of the whole situation whether or not she has respnded to me or not. Bottom line is she said she was going to refund my money last Saturday and she did'nt. I waited until yesterday to write her again asking abou it, then she shorts me 40.00. I am livid.

..she is going to pray that she had just sent me back my money after I get done with her. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:27 pm

Livid Luca!! Watch out dollzone lady!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:13 pm

Well, glad I did'nt write the livid letter just yet -because I would have some egg on my face to clean off! Shocked Embarassed

On my invoice it just listed doll-200.00 custom face-up 60.00, and low and behold the default face-up charge is 40.00 + an extra 20 for the custom face-up. I had forgetten that since it has been so bloody long since I ordered the thing! It is listed that way on the website on the pulldown order menu... so I am even with them. Too bad I don't have the freakin'doll yet! Yes, I guess I am in a bad mood today.

Some eyes I ordered from a gal at DOA arrived in a ripped, flimsy envelope and the post office lost them, glad they were only 7.00, but I am asking for my money back on that because what idiot would throw a set of doll eyes loose in a nonpadded envelope and mail it? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I am kind of fed up with doll stuff ordering for a while though. Maybe that will keep me from buying stuff for a while. *fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 7:26 pm

Well, I am glad it is all worked out. I'm not surprised you got confused. This whole BJD thing seems complicated as well as expensive. So sorry that your dolls didn't arrive today Sad They sure would have lifted your bad mood. What a shame about the eyes. I guess it is always risky ordering things from people on forums. I appreciate more and more how wonderful the gals on PS were about that type of stuff. Everything I bought from them arrived well packaged and in great condition. I guess people aren't that thoughtful everywhere No I hope you can get your $7 back easily. It does sound like a good time to take a break from ordering doll stuff for awhile. But, it will be hard when your new dolls arrive because you will probably think of things you want to get for them! I know that happens to me when I get a new doll. I still see outfits I want to get for Anisa. She is so pretty and I see all these great vintage Barbie outfits I want for her. I am fighting the urge though.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 10:17 pm

Yes, "Fight the Urge" is our new motto for 2008! Very Happy

I need to get by with the stuff I have for all my clan. Even if Caprice sells, I will still need to sell another 75.00 or so worth of stuff to be able to get another doll, and that will probably take a while to do. I thought I was going to sell a few of my wigs, but I really don't have any I can part with at this time-and people don't seem to be buying stock or nonstock clothes out in Pullip land these days after the holidays.

I may put a ring up on Ebay, but I will see what some similar size stones have gone for and if they are'nt bringing at least 100.00- I will hold on to it. I don't have many diamonds so why give it away for nothing.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 6:25 am

Yes, "Fight The Urge!" Hubby would like to see me go along with that one for awhile!! Of course I will not fight the urge to get Prunella! I keep going to her Pictionary Thread and looking at her Embarassed She is the prettiest Pullip ever!!

I think items just sold so much faster at PS. There is so little activity at Requiem Art. I don't think enough people look at The Thrift Shop. I check The Adoption Center several times a day, and when I am on the site there is only about 2 or 3 people there at any given time. PS has so much more activity. I wish Shana had kept the BST section. I'm sure you would have sold more and faster if you could have posted the items there. But you are also right about people being in a "low cash" mode after Xmas. I know we are - between the gifting, Eric's college expenses, the car repairs, and me not working over the holidays - it's tough right now to justify unnecessary spending No

Yes, make sure you are very certain about selling your diamond. You know, I'm not sure if I sold mine if I would use the money for dolls. It would be a great chance to get fancy new lighting for over the island or a nice fire pit for the patio - two things I have wanted for a long time. Getting that digital photo frame from BIL made me think about how there are other cool things out there to get besides dolls (hard to believe I said that isn't Razz )

I hope you have a great day!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:51 pm

What a fun day! I got my Timulus stock! Luca looks amazing!! But I do need to find him some goggles or cool sunglasses. Guess what! The person I bought the stock from on Ebay is Lawdeda!! Razz Her name on ebay is "Eloiseinwonderland" and real name Pam. I knew Lawdeda had a doll named Eloise and I know she is crazy for all things Alice in Wonderland and her first name is Pam - I know that from buying things from her on PS. Anyway, I decided to PM her on PS and ask her if that was her and she wrote back it was and she wished she had known that was me and she would have written me a longer note! Laughing She is one of the sweetest people in internetland! So fun that I got my Tim stock from her. She of course sent it fast and well packaged.

Also, my pressure cooker is here!!!!!!!!!!! I have been reading the booklet and there is A LOT to know and read before using. I can't wait though. It says you can even cook the meat from frozen in there in case you forget to thaw it out!! How cool is that?!

I FINALLY got through to The VA and they are going to take care of my dad's new insulin!!! YAY! I finally got thru to someone with a brain who realized that I cannot bring my dad into the office!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:08 pm

Luca, I hope you are OK! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 8:25 pm

Yes, I am ok...but could be a lot better if FedEx would have left my dolls today! They came at 2:00 when we were'nt home of course, and then when we called and asked them to take the package off the truck, then raced down after work to try to make it before 6:00-then low and behold we needed to go to the other ground Fedex location that was already closed! EEEEEEEK...will I ever get to see Valerian and Malekai????? Crying or Very sad

My sweet hubby offered to go to the other office and pick them up tomorrow, so the waiting is almost over. I am a nervous wreck that something will go wrong and I will have to wait all weekend or something before I can get them...I know this is really sick to get so worked up over this. I had a bad day at work so was really hoping the package would be here to help get my mind off my day. Oh well.

Glad to hear you got your Tim stock today and Luca loves it! Lawdeda does seem to be an awfully nice young lady. How funny she was the seller!

I hear you about there being so many other things to spend money on other than dolls... I will be curtailing my spending because one of my horses needs to get some professionaal training this Spring/summer and
that will be around 400-500.00, our bathrooms need to be redone, and we need to pay off the Italy trip. The bathrooms won't be this year though...

What is the first thing you are going to make with your pressure cooker?
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:16 pm

Glad you are OK.

Bummer about Fed Ex Sad They probably needed a signature because of the cost of the package. I was warned ahead of time that I would need to sign for my glasses. Good thing hubby was working at home that day to sign for them as I had to run my dad to appointments that day. That is so nice that your hubby will go retrieve them for you tomorrow! Your babies are almost home!!! I cannot imagine your excitement!! You've waited so long!!

Sorry you had a bad day Crying or Very sad I hope tomorrow is better for you!

Yes, as fun as the pretty dollies are, there are a few other things I would like to have. I still hope to get Prunella for Mother's Day, but I think I do want to get a couple other things in the future.

Training for your horses sounds like a good investment in future fun!!

We redecorated our powder room with Xmas money last year. Fortunately the other two baths are done.

How old is Lawdeda? She's married right? She sure has a lot of dolls! So many Blythes too.

I am not sure what I will make first in the pressure cooker. Maybe a pot roast recipe. I need to reread the book on how to work it. It's a little complicated reading it, but I bet when I actually use it it will make more sense than reading it Shocked I will look over the recipes I bookmarked. I know there was a really great sounding "Barbecued Pot Roast" recipe I saved. Or I may make a pork roast. I am going to the store for my folks tomorrow so I will see what cuts of meat they have on sale. The longest cooking time for any cut of meat was an hour. I also look forward to cooking veggies in it since they retain all the nutrients. Shocked

Eric went over to his best friend's house tonight. The first time he left the house since he went to the ER Monday night. He still isn't 100% yet. Now he sounds like he has a bad cold. But he really was bored and needed to get together with a friend after 3 days of staying in bed.

Sleep good and I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 8:37 am

Not sure about how old Lawdeda is...I would guess mid to late twenties, but she could be 19...you never know in dolly land cyber space.

The pot roast sounds like a really good recipe to start with! How great that you could have that ready to eat in an hour! I don't find crock-pots that useful because I don't usually want to start cooking something 4-5 hours in advance. I think I would like the advantages a pressure cooker
has to offer.

Good to hear Eric is on the mend and starting to get back to his normal activities again. When does he go back to work?

The day has finally come that Valerian and Malekai come home...It seems almost surreal. I sure hope they took the box off the truck! Shocked Laughing

I saw a photoshoot of a 12" volks BJD in Prunella's stock outfit...I think you should get the doll in her stock when you take the plunge...it looks really well made and cool. If you would like I can bring photos over.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:33 pm

Hi! Hope you had a great day!

I left at 8:30 AM to drop my mom off at her hairdresser (only down the block but it was too cold for her to walk). Then I watched over my dad. I made him the bread in the bread maker (he loved it) took care of all his mail and bills. When mom got home (it warmed up a bit and she walked home) I went to the drug store and got their meds., did their grocery shopping and took all the bills to the post office. My dad has always drunk this hot breakfast drink in the morning called Postum. I don't know if you have ever heard of it or drunk it. It is really good. Anyway, they didn't have it at Jewel and dad really wanted it. So I asked the manager and he told me it's been discontinued Shocked Oh noz!! Dad loves this stuff and he still asked my mom to make it every morning. So on my way home from their place I decide that I will drive over (about 10 miles away from me) to Meijer to see if they have any left on their shelf. They had 4 jars left so I bought them all!! YAY! Dad will be set for months (if he lasts that long) I was so happy!!

I did not get the pot roast. I shop at Jewel and you have got to catch their meat on sale or it is over priced. They had one pot roast (remember this is little bitty farm town Elburn, Illinois where my folks live) and it was $18!! I think that is too much for a pot roast. BUT, they had a really great deal on pork roast and pork tenderloins. I got two tenderloins (buy one get one free) and one pork roast. Next week they will probably put some beef on sale. Jewel is a fabulous store (and I get an employee discount since Justin works for Jewel) but you have got to be careful about watching their prices. When they put pork on sale they raise the beef and viceversa. So I will be doing pork this weekend and hopefully the pot roast next weekend. I LOVE my slow cooker, but the thing is you have to make sure the meat is thawed out and get it in the pot early. I like to use it on low so it takes about 8 hours. I do love the way the food taste in the slow cooker.

I need to find an stainless steel steam basket for my pressure cooker so I can do my veggies in it.

When I got home today I had a $25 gift card in the mail from Amazon!! I used it for a pressure cooker cookbook and one of the new pizza cutters that the pizza restaurants use. You know, those longs stainless steel things that cut all the way across in one cut. I have been reading about them and wanting to get one. It always seems so easy for the waitresses to cut the pizza with those. My Pampered Chef pizza cutter finally broke a few months back after 9 years of using it.

I would love to see the pix of Prunella's stock on the other doll. I had pretty much decided to get Prunella in stock. I simply must have her shoes and socks. The more I see pix of her stock the more I like it. I even really love her hair color. I just hope I can still get her come April.

It is WELCOME HOME DAY for Valerian and Malekai (I'm going to have to call them Val and Mal because I know I am going to forget how to spell their names Embarassed ) I cannot believe this day has finally arrived!! cheers I cannot wait for photos!! You had better take some ASAP!! as I am going to be dying here!!

Well, I must go and get some stuff done. Both the boys are at work! Eric is feeling pretty good today and it is his first day back! I am so happy he is on the mend! His second semester school books were delivered today! They are very nice books. He is taking a film class and the book is really cool! I think he is going to love that class.

TTYL!! That is if you can stop looking at your new guy long enough to type!! Oh how I love that feeling of seeing a new doll in person for the first time!! I have months to wait to feel that way again Crying or Very sad But Prunella will be so worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:05 pm

Sounds like you had a very busy and productive day! So glad you found the Postum for your sweet Daddy!

Hubby goes to try and pick up the package around 4:30-5:00 tonight and I don't get home until after 5:30...so I still have a while to go before meeting Val and Mal for the first time!

I will do a box openning photoshoot for you! The light won't be good, but I will go for it anyway!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:32 pm

Oh goodie!!!! A box opening photo shoot is perfect!! cheers I don't care about the light Razz I wish your hubby could video tape you and put it on You Tube for me to see with all the squeeing and eeeing sounds!!

I.can.not.wait.for.the.pix.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No pressure to hurry and post them or anything Twisted Evil

It is 6:30 here. What time by you? I am central time. Are you mountain time? I always wonder what the time difference is for us.

Yes, I am so happy that dad will have his breakfast drink for many weeks to come! Many months! I don't know how long a jar last him.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:05 pm

Dolls - Page 23 Felix-1Dolls - Page 23 6
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:02 am

I know you are probably in bed by now, but I finally got some photos up on Flickr! Got the lights out and went for it! I am just like a kid on Christmas morning!!!!!!!

I just could not be happier with everything!!!!!!! The quality of the dolls, the clothes everything is so worth it!!!!!! He even looks so good with the eyes they sent him in, I hesitate to put his new ones in! but, I will tomorrow...those acrylic ones are nice, but just don't photograph all that well, but I love the color on him don't you??????

Gah, Pru's dress is the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen...photos will never do it justice! Gah, don't they look fantastic together???????

I am so glad the custom face-up did not work out...I would not change a thing about Valerian...he is perfect!!!! I will crash tonight one estatic and lucky woman!!!!!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 7:53 am

YAY!! You got everything and in perfect condition!!

Yes, Pru's dress is beautiful and looks perfect on her. I love how the wig matches it. The little fox is so ding dang cute!! I love the little ruffle collar on him. Did he come with that? Did you order it from them or find it elsewhere? Val looks amazing! I hope you get to take some close-ups. His eyes look beautiful, but I would love to see them closer up. The scar is my least fave part of the doll, but it certainly works with the persona you have created for him! His outfit is absolute perfection!!!!!!!!! You seriously could NOT have gotten a more fantastic outfit for him!!! Did it come with the top hat? Pru's dress compliments Val's attire perfectly. They really look like the perfect couple from some old European novel!

Tell hubby he did an awesome job on the throne!!! Just wonderful!!

I am so glad you are totally pleased and happy! I am so happy that they are home with you!!

I hope you have time today to have lots of fun with them!!! AND take more close-up pix!!!

ETA: I left a few comments on Flickr. I guess too many since once again they asked if I was human! Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 10:41 am

That is funny they ask you if you are human so much on Flickr! I am so sorry I did'nt get the photos earlier! By the time, I got them unpacked, took 150 photos, downloaded, and edited them, it was after 10:30 my time! Shocked

I knew many of the shots would either not come out or not be very clear because of my lack of expertise working with lights, but at least I got a few for you to see.

The dolls and clothes are beyond my expectations...Val and Pru's outfits are to die for...they were 43.00 each and worth every penny. The pants Val is wearing I had custom made by a gal on DOA because the ones that came with his black coat and shirt are a shiny silver and I wanted him to have one pair of black pants. They are just incredibly tailored and detailed. Val's face-up is just incredibly beautiful, photos do not do it justice. I really like the scar much more than I thought I would, it just makes him so different and interesting. He has so much character and personality! Oh, I had the top hat. I bought it at Michaels a long time ago!

The little collar is from Cavalie's stock! Poor Mal has nothing else to cover his tiny peen that fits him! Pullip and Barbie pants of any kind would be way too big on him, he is really tiny. I will keep him with his black eyes...they just suit his character I think.

Well, off to glue Pru's new lashes on and to go switch the eyes out! We are having some people over tonight, so we will have a massive cleaning operation going on today! affraid But, I will try to get a few new doll shots in!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 11:26 am

DUH!! How could I not have known that was Cavalie's collar? Embarassed

150 photos!!!!!!!! affraid OMG!! I have never taken anywhere near that many photos at one time!!

I wonder if teen Bratz doll clothes would fit Mal? They are much shorter than the regular Bratz dolls. Baby Bratz might fit in length but would be too wide I'm afraid. Are the pets the same size as the babies? If so I know there are clothes on-line for them. I've seen them on ebay.

Have fun cleaning! Yeah right Razz I need to do the same today. Daycare kids coming back this week now that winter break is over and everyone is back in town etc. I haven't even gone in the daycare room in 3 weeks so that is where I will begin. Plus, it is time to start taking the Xmas decorations down. Seems like we hardly got to enjoy them this season.

I found a great pressure cooker pork roast recipe with sauerkraut, caraway seeds, beer, onions and spices. Now, if I can just figure out how to work the dang thing Laughing I told hubby he may need to help me on this one!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 2:30 pm

I put Val's new eyes in and OMFG!!!!!!! I put a few more photos up on Flickr to show you...

Good idea about bratz stuff for Mal, I did find a pair of black bloomers that fit him and a put Cornice's top hat on him and he looks super cute!
Will load those pics later!

Hope you get to try out your pressure cooker today!

I have to run to the store now and get a bunch of stuff for the dinner party tonight!

TTYL! Hope you have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dolls - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolls
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Hobbies, Developing New Skills-
Jump to: