Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dolls

Go down 
+2
firecracker
Luca
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 7:33 pm

Hubby has it elevated right now and with ice. My hubby suffers from neuropathy and I think that is what happened and why he fell TWICE.

I will bring pix in about an hour. Mom called and I didn't get into the shower and I want to be out in time for ER.

I'll post pix while I watch ER. I have gotten good at being on-line and watching my shows Laughing
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:07 pm

Yikes, falling twice sounds painful! Sounds like a hot toddy and going to bed early is in order!

Cool! I will check back for some photos!

I have some for you of the style wig I ordered! This is the style, but mine will be in a different color (Black/brown). Like I said, I wanted black to be the original color in my story as I go back in time. I love the auburn/gold color this doll is wearing, but feel Valerian's eyebrow color will go better with the black! Cool doll and outfit isn't he??? I think he is a 60 cm Dollzone Yuu. You can see their is a slight resemblance between the
face of Yuu and Hid.

Dolls - Page 29 Kota_eight_da

Dolls - Page 29 8th_doc_kota09
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:34 pm

Oh, he is awesome! Very old world! The wig is PERFECT for Val's persona and your storyline!! I've not seen a wig like that before. Black will be wonderful on Val and with his costume!

You asked for it!! I am completely in love with this doll! I wish I could find some pix of the one I am getting. I couldn't find any, but if she is half as gorgeous and if her stock is as wonderful as this one - her name is Ribbon March - I will be thrilled! I really NEED this girl! They are sisters and they should be together!!

Here you go! Her hair is amazing!

Dolls - Page 29 Ribbon2

Dolls - Page 29 Ribbon1

Dolls - Page 29 Ribbon3

Dolls - Page 29 Ribbon4

Dolls - Page 29 Ribbon5

Dolls - Page 29 Ribbon6

Dolls - Page 29 Ribbon7

Dolls - Page 29 Ribbon8

Dolls - Page 29 Ribbon9

Dolls - Page 29 Ribbon10

Dolls - Page 29 Ribbon11
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:32 pm

Oh my!!!!!!! Ribbon March is to DIE for!!!!! That is one of the most striking dolls I think I have ever seen!!!!! The eyes are just so unique and mezmerizing! I think they may be glass which is the most expensive type of doll eye. What I really like about the Hestia dolls is they have that old world, classic face that the Taeyangs do. Very BJDish. I love you I also notice the many parts of her stock, and how beautiful and detailed it is. I had no idea the dress underneath all the other parts was so pretty. You are right, the wig is just incredible! You must have her.

One thing I love about the one you are getting is she comes with a little whip!!!!!! lol! That will keep all the boys in line! Wink

The Hestia heads look a tad bigger than J-dolls to me. I bet they will look better with a Taeyang.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:41 pm

I had a great discovery tonight! I had a Dragon DDi torn, weathered tunic shirt that was huge on a Taeyang that I wanted to see if it fit Valerian, and it does! cheers I needed something ragged for him to wear when he is working on the time machine and to depict him hiding out from his enemies. I also took the feathers off Cavalie's hat and it looks FANTASTIC on him....I cannot tell you how pleased I am! The contrast between his silver wig and that hat and the shape is so flattering! I think I have all I need for the next few chapters as far as wardrobe....Thank god!

Mal looks adorable in his new outfit. I think it will be very versatile. I promise I will take some pictures and post them of him, Val, and the plate.
The ones of my house I will send you via PM.

Sleep tight my laydee!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 10:54 pm

Thank you! I stayed up to see what you would say. I just bought her. I absolutely had to! I feel like you do about her. I think she is just amazing! I did some figuring and talked to the boys. They are paying for the Blue Hestia (Isis) for my birthday. The boys and Rob and money from MIL and my folks (or just mom by then) will pay for Hestia Ribbon March for Mom's day. Hubby can give me ALa for our Anniversary. She won't get to me until sometime in May anyway and I don't have to send payment to Shana until April 10th (my B-day Laughing )

Sometime this weekend I will tell hubby Razz But since they are gifts and the boys are giving him money to cover one and go in on the other he should be cool with it.

I really think ALa will be my last Pullip as I will finally have my brown eyed brunette I have waited so long to have. These Hestias will fulfill my BJD fantasy Laughing (BTW, yes their heads are bigger than J-Dolls) I have 5 wonderful Taeyangs, so I really think I will be pretty damn satisfied with my collection of dolls. I am going to have to be now until next Xmas because I have run out of holidays!! affraid Ribbin March is coming from Hong Kong so she will take awhile.

Well, I think I will sleep better now that I know the sisters will be mine!! All I needed was your approval that she was as wonderful as I thought she was!!

I am so pleased for you that all is coming together for your story! It is going to be fantastic! I just know it! You are so talented!!

Good night! Sleep good my friend! I love you
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:16 pm

cheers cheers cheers
hip, hip hurray!!!!!Isis has her sister coming! Now you will have the twin renaissance sisters! So Ribbon March does'nt have a name yet does she?
Will she have an name starting with "I" too? Isis and Ilondra....Isis and ????

Yes, my laydee...I think these two are going to knock our socks off! That is a cool poster or whatever that Sakyune uses as her background isn't it?

Thanks for all your support on the story...it is such a blast to do them. I was hoping I was'nt in left field with a lame idea that no one would find interesting...but, I guess I did ok on this one! jocolor

Talk to you tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:09 am

Good morning my great friend!!

I didn't get much sleep! I am so excited!! I think I am more excited about these sisters coming than any other doll! I think they are going to be an amazing set to display in my office. I will be keeping them in their amazing stock outfits, as the stocks play such a big part in their appeal for me, along with their beautiful eyes, faces and hair!

No, I am keeping with giving them names that begin with the first letter of their JP giving names. I have chosen Rhian, meaning Magic maiden! I love that! So Isis and Rhian - "Supreme Goddess of the stars and Magic Maiden" Perfect for them! I cannot wait for them both to be united! One is in Canada and one in Hong Kong! Sisters so far away from each other Crying or Very sad I can't wait to have them side by side and take some pix for you!

I need to run to the store and bank early this morning. I have a couple of little ones coming at noon. Eric is taking my dad's SUV in for an oil change and then bringing them lunch for their fave neighborhood restaurant "Papa G's". They used to eat lunch there 3 times a week, but have not been there since Dad's first amputation Sad So they will be excited to get meals from there today!

Tomorrow the boys and I are going to the DMV to transfer the title of the Saturn over to them. They will be going in on insurance, stickers, gas, tune-ups, all that good stuff. Then they get to fight over who gets to take their friends out in it each night Razz Oh, and they are putting a CD player in it as it only has a cassette player. Razz This should be fun! Justin will now be part of a car pool to and from school so no more school bus. Color him excited. He used to get rides from friends the first couple months of school, but felt bad because he couldn't reciprocate and they drove out of their way by a few miles to get him and bring him home. He is very considerate of things like that for a 16 year old. So now he will take turns with his friends. I wouldn't let him do it before when the car was under my dad's name and insurance, just in case anything happened.

You did more than "OK" with your story! It is going to be great fun for author and readers!! Can't wait! Do you need to get the new wig before the next chapter? Be sure and let me know right away when you have posted anything new! This doll addiction is expensive and WAY too much fun!!

Have a most Fantastic Friday!! I love you

BTW, to add to the excitement of the day - "Clay has his Broadway debut as Sir Robin in Spamalot tonight!" Eric Idle no less came to NYC to work with Clay and rewrote some of the material just for him! Eric is a HUGE fan of Clay's since he watched him on AI. Eric says his whole family loves Clay. AND Mike Nichols came back to the play to direct Clay and is raving about his performance in the rehearsals! So butterflies in my tummy for him tonight! I will be in The Clack House chat to see how it is going!

Clay blogged last night asking the Claymates to please not take video since that is a real Broadway no no, so I don't think I will get to see him in it all Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Oh, to live in NYC or be rich!!!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:23 am

Isis and Rhian!!!! What creative and perfect names for the sisters! I am very excited about these girls for you! They are different than anything you have in your collection and you were smart to act fast before they are no longer available. They are definitely the best of the Hestia line and I predict they will become a rare collectors item! I think it is great fun you will have two fanstasy characters in your group. I am surprized myself how fun it is to build on the characters and how the dolls actually become them after a while...I don't really see Val, Mal, or Pru as anything other than their characters.

Yes, I wish the doll addiction was not so expensive. But, it is so much fun and brings me so much enjoyment that I think it is worth it.

Glad you are always there to share it with!

Have a great day! I won't be home until later! I will check in with you later this afternoon from work though... Wink

I know you will be on the Clay boards tonight! That is really exciting about this production! Someday you will have to go! Are lots of the Claymates going? How long is it planned to run?

TTYL!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:30 am

Thanks for not making me feel nutty for buying more dolls Razz I do think they will be my very faves!! I will ALWAYS be here to share anything will you that you would like to share!

Clay will be in Spamalot until May 4th. Sadly there is no way on earth I can go to NYC and see him. Between the cost and my family obligations it just won't happen Crying or Very sad That's OK. I actually get way more excited about dolls then Clay Laughing How sick is that?? HAHA - asking the wrong person right?! Twisted Evil

The only thing Justin said after agreeing to go in on the dolls for me is "Next year can I pick out presents for you instead of you picking them out?" I guess that is sweet. So I said "Sure". I think I will be out of room for anymore by next year anyway. 16 dolls Shocked I need an intervention!! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:25 pm

That is sweet that he would want to pick you out something! I love you
So you will have 16 with the new ones? That does'nt sound so bad actually... Wink Arya has almost that many now does'nt she? Have you heard if she sold her Rita yet?

As suspected, no further takers for Caprice or Ali. There are just too many cool new ones coming out to complete with and I am not giving my girls away for nothing. No I still enjoy looking at them.

Well, I am going to Sweeney Todd tonight!!!!!!! Finally! I am leaving work early and will go get pizza with a work colleague and her baby daughter, then go on to the 6:20 show by myself. Hubby does not like musicals, so he is not going which is fine. I think this will be a great flick to see on my own to just lose myself in! I will not be home until about 9:30 my time, so I may not talk to you until tomorrow!

Hope you and your Clay friends have a ball talking about Clay's openning night!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 5:41 pm

Hey! Best to see Johnny without a hubby by your side! Wink Sounds fun!! Enjoy your pizza and movie!

I talked to Arya a few times today. I had to share my wonderful Hestia news! She likes them better than J-Dolls and she said she thinks they look like 1/6 BJDs Laughing That makes me happy! She has not sold Rida yet. She is unsure. I think she has 15 dolls. Well, I will have 16 JP dolls but I do have 8 other dolls in my office from various places and types, and 2 in a rocking chair in the upstairs hallway outside the master bedroom, that are from my childhood and the rocking chair was made for me by my dad when I was two. There are also a few stuffed animals hanging around! Razz My stuffed Bengal Tiger I keep in our bedroom is a real fave! Rob bought him for me at The Museum of Natural History at The Smithsonian. He is just beautiful!! Oh yeah, I'm a girlie girl Embarassed

I think your girls will sell eventually. Problem is I don't think Requiem Art gets enough action. Even though JP is putting out some truly awesome dolls right now, they are still expensive and there should be a market out there for getting used dolls at a lower price than new. You just might have to do ebay where more people hunt for them.

Got to go see if there is any news on my Broadway Baby!!

Have a blast tonight and I will talk to you later! I love you
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 9:03 pm

EEEEKKK!! What a night for Clay and Clay fans! Everyone said he was amazing! Did 3 types of British accents for the 3 characters he plays. Sang, danced, acted and played piano! Standing o's, lots of cheering and TONS of media there. The media rushed the stage at the end!! So maybe I will see some pix!! Hundreds waited for him at the stage door. Cops had to be called for crowd control!! Press was outside 5 rows deep! What a freaking awesome night for Clay!! I am so happy for him! Thousands of fans on the boards. 125 in The Clack House Chat. It was crazy! geek
ET and GMA was there so I am thinking we will see some segments on those shows. I am dying to see video of the crowds outside The Shubert Theater screaming for him and calling his name. He was signing Playbills as fast as he could! EEEEEEEEE I feel like a proud mama!!

So back to dolls in the doll thread. I CANNOT WAIT for my beautiful sisters to get here!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I got! Hope you loved ST!!

Good night! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:18 pm

Sounds like it has been a fantastic evening for Clay fans around the world! So glad you had fun sharing with your friends over there. It will be interesting to see how much media coverage he gets!

Well, I have to give my recap of ST, so come join me over in the movie section. It is a movie I will never forget. Shocked Very Happy
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:07 am

So glad you enjoyed the flick so much!!

16 with the sisters, but 17 when my pre-ordered ALa comes in May Shocked I will have to get one more after than because I have this thing about odd numbers Embarassed Hopefully I will be able to find a boy doll. It is too bad JP doesn't make any male doll version of the Hestias. It would be cool to have some Old World looking male for the sisters.

Arya is now on the waiting list for Cinnamonroll. She is one of the Dals I was seriously considering. Super cute. I just don't know how she would fit in with any of my other dolls.

Well, good thing I checked on-line to try and figure out the fees for transferring title and plates to the boys. As soon as I got on the DMV site it said "Closed on Sat. the 19th in honor of MLK" See, I knew it would be closed Monday (too bad because the boys and I are off) and it never occurred to me that they would close on Sat. too. I guess because they are always closed on Monday and felt their people were getting cheated out of a holiday. Oh well. Maybe we can do it Weds. afternoon if the boys don't have to work. If not maybe next Saturday if their work schedule permits.

So, will you be working on your story/photos today? Or are you waiting for Val's new wig? Your readers are eagerly awaiting the next chapter! This must be how Harry Potter fans feel Laughing !

Hope you have a great day! I need to do my dad's bills now and get them in the mail and then do some clean-up and organizing in the daycare room. That 21 month old and her 4 year old bro had a field day in there yesterday Razz Funny, I just cannot get a 21 month old to properly put the toys away!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:08 am

No, I am still waiting on the wig, Mal's new eyes, and mentally putting together where the story is going to go next. I may peruse some local antique shops today or Monday to see if I can pick up some cheap props for some of the upcoming chapters. I am more inspired than ever after seeing ST. The costumes were really right along with my storyline which will start in the late 1800's.

We have to go buy a new truck today which I dread. Shocked Our 2001 GMC 4 wheel drive that I use for hauling the horses and my husband drives back and forth to work needs some major front end work and a new set of tires. It also has almost 90,000 miles on it. We don't want to
put the money into it since when it reaches 100,000 it will most likely need some more major work. I have to have something super reliable when I am out alone up in the hills and have my precious creatures with
me. It is time to trade. We will most likely get a Toyota Tundra. I have to
step into my old car saleswoman shoes and negotiate the deal which I dread. But, that will ensure we get the best deal so I have to do it.

Probably won't be around much today.... so have a great day and TTYL!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:20 am

Too bad my dad can't help you with that! He was the best wheeler/dealer ever Laughing He would help me get my cars and he was a riot! One car salesman called him a bastard after they signed the deal and then shook my dad's hand and laughed! He always got the deal he wanted. He'd leave, go home and then a day or two later he'd get a call back and they would get it worked out. He did that at Jewelers when buying my mom expensive items. I didn't even know you could do that at Jewelers. I don't have the nerve No

Oh, antique shopping sounds so fun!! Don't forget to check the internet and craft stores for great minitures of items that might work.

Best of luck with getting a new truck. Can't wait to hear how it goes!!

TTYL~
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 11:55 am

Thanks my laydee! I sold Toyota's for 5 years when I was in my early twenties so I know the way it all works all too well. Things are a bit different now because consumers are so much savier and you can find out dealer cost with just the push of a button. Once you have that piece of info and decide how much over cost you will give them, it is pretty easy to
cut to the chase.

Speaking of which...I need to go to consumer report's web site and get what cost is so I know how much money is on the table.

I have looked on Ebay for something that would make a good Philosphers stone and found some old roman pieces that would work I think. It all depends what they go for. Shocked
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:12 pm

WOW! You used to be a used car salesWOMAN??!! Shocked I would think as gorgeous as you were back then you sold A LOT Very Happy Bet the men at the dealership didn't like working with you! Razz

Oh cool on the stones!! Good luck and happy bidding! Hey, you should see what kind of Harry Potter stuff is out there. My son Justin used to have some awesome HP stuff, but gave it away to younger boys in my daycare when he out grew HP.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:02 pm

ahhh thanks! Embarassed I did do very well in the car business, being in it as long as I was I had a good repeat customer business. I was young, energetic, and had the girl next door thing going which was I'm sure refreshing compared to some of the old alcoholic, drug addicted, and worn out misfits that I worked with. Successful women were a rarity.
I was lucky to work with a few other women and became good friends with them. I am no longer in touch with them since that was many, many years ago. But, I will never forget any of them.

I have stories that you would not believe about my years as a car salesperson. One of the sales managers took a used truck from the dealership and killed his wife with it. I had to testify against him in court.
Unbelievable. That is just one of the many outrageous incidents that happened, and definitely the worst. Shocked

Well, I hope my husband keeps his comments under control when I am trying to do the deal. He is quite the talker.... Exclamation We are going to deal with
a nice young man I have dealt with before. I helped a single lady I work with buy two cars just a few months ago. I find the young men are much better at dealing with an ascertive woman.

Well, better get going!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:07 pm

Oh goodness! That must have been horrible to have to testify at a murder trail affraid

Yes, I would think dealing with a nice young man is better for you Twisted Evil

How nice that you helped that woman buy two cars! How nice that the single woman could afford to buy two cars!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:32 pm

Yes, she bought one for her daughter that was starting her Speech Therapy Masters program out of state and needed a reliable rig and a new one for herself. 2 Toyota Corollas. I got her a good deal and she needed the support getting through the process because her former husband use to take care of all that for her. He left her for someone else. From the sounds of it, they stayed together for the children, but never really had a great connection-so I really don't totally blame him. I think both parties always need to take responsibility for a marriage failing. Her mother left her some money I think and she got some from her divorce that allowed her to afford to do it.

Based on the issues we all deal with trying to make marriages work...I understand that sometimes people just grow apart and sometimes it is for the best to split.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 2:53 pm

That is too bad that the marriage failed, but yeah, if it wasn't working it is best to end it and move on. She was lucky to have you to help her with those big and important decisions!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 7:42 pm

Well, this evening I decided to hunt the internet for info on Hestia dolls. I simply cannot stop thinking about the sisters that are on their way to me Embarassed Anyway, I read all about them. Each Hestia is a 500 limited issue. No more than 500 ever. The sisters are twins and one is Goth (my Isis) and one is Lolita (my Rhian). Each set or Service (which Arya thinks is some mistranslation of series) is one goth and one Lolita. Let me tell you there are not a lot of them out there to buy. I mean did I hit a lot of sites only to see sold out. I found two of the blue one and none of the pink one. I cannot believe that Scot is asking $325 for the one he has. I did find the same one on a site for $120 (pre-shipping).

So needless to say I am so glad that I got them both when I did. Who knows how hard it would be to get them again. I have yet to see anyone selling them out of box like you find Pullips.

So there is your Hestia lesson for today! Razz

BTW, the gal with the awesome pix of Ribbon March has a TON of pix of a TON of dolls!! Lordy does she have a doll collection!! Besides her Hestia, she has several Pullips, Bylthes, J-Dolls, some BJDs and some dolls I have never seen before. It's cool to have an eclectic collection!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:07 am

I just read the Hestia thread at PS and it really is near impossible to find Hestias. It seems most of them use a "buyer" to find them in Japan and wait months. They don't show up much on Ebay. Right now I can only find 4 all together on Ebay. Two from the Service One (both BIN for $238) one blue one like mine ($100 plus shipping) and one in a white almost old time nurse or nun outfit - that I don't care for at all going for $100 with shipping from the same seller I got my great deal from! So yes, I most certainly made the right decision to grab that Ribbon March when I did! I cannot tell you how pleased I am to be getting that set! Especially since I think getting any other sets will be near impossible. Also, it does look like JP may not be making them anymore. The Riding Hood/Wolf set was the last one and they came out months ago. Too bad Crying or Very sad They are interesting dolls.

I read about their heads being bigger and hard like the Pullips. Their eyes are larger and deeper than the J-Dolls. I simply cannot wait to see them in person! Also, all the posters at PS say their stocks are excellent quality. Though honestly I think most of the Pullips have really nice stock too.

Hope you have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dolls - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolls
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Hobbies, Developing New Skills-
Jump to: