Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Reality Show Contestants

Go down 
+8
mishmash
abrahammy
Badger
Sky
Luca
austin
frazzle
firecracker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:09 pm

More...........with one of the 'new' Andrew pics.

Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Lips
Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Globalgala17
Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Globalgala14
Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 10
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 5:12 pm

These pictures just recently surfaced from a photo shoot he did, I think, for a magazine a while back.............. tongue

Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Photoshoot5
Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Photoshoot3
Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Photoshoot2
Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Photoshoot
Back to top Go down
mishmash

mishmash

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:06 pm

I went to 448 to read on recaps about INXS' Hkg and Kota Kinabalu concerts this Sept. and I got waylaid by the many stuffs I have not read for quite sometime now. I came across this one:

Quote :
He was definitely no replacement for Hutchence, but the ones that seemed quite taken with the man were the yuppie, college going teenage girls, who screamed wildly every time he motioned to take his T-shirt off.

Heh. Constantine could only wish for that. Cool
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:19 pm

People on the 448 said that? I thought that site was full of JD superfans scratch
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:19 pm

And that's nice to hear that he has a young following as well as the middle aged following.
Back to top Go down
mishmash

mishmash

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:22 pm

It's from someone's blog about one of INXS' shows - not a recap from one of the cetified 448'rs.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:23 pm

I had read that one...................not too much slips by me. I don't really go to 448 though.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 1:30 pm

Here is a link to Bo Bice's new video. Scroll down the page to music video....the song is "Witness".

http://music.yahoo.com/ar-20349108---Bo-Bice?ev=30672468
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 2:48 pm

Thanks so much for the link!! Bo looks great! He looks happy and healthy! The song is much more "Bo" which would explain the happy look! It's a good vid. Not really the kind of music I buy, but it is good. I don't go for hair that long on guys, but man he sure has beautiful hair!!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 5:30 pm

I love Bo's hair. It has gotten a lot longer too. The long hair IS Bo. I'm anxious to hear all the cuts on the new CD. I will buy it regardless anyway. He does look happy and healthy, and I'm hoping he stays that way.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 7:10 pm

Look at this picture of his beautiful hair............

Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 BoBice
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 7:36 pm

Great pic! He sure gets into his music!
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 8:39 pm

If somebody said this was from 1969 I'd believe it. Bo is my age.

OK, so he isn't, but the style, visually and musically, is straight out of my college days. I felt as if I'd been smoking pot while watching it.

On the hair thing: I think you had to be there, in any time when very long hair was in, not to find it shocking in some way. I still get shocked by hair that is cropped short on guys. A time and space cultural thing.

I sure do like Bo, and just might buy his album.
Back to top Go down
Janice

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 10:57 pm

Now THAT was truly a Bo Bice song! I like it and will go check out his album.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 10:59 pm

I think it will be out next week...........not sure of the date, but I'm thinking it was to be on the 23 or 26.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:54 pm

It'll be out on the 23rd. Same day as Carrie's.

Even the way Bo talks is straight out of the late 60's/70's. I mean, who says "cat" or "groovy" now?
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 1:07 am

I sometime say "groovey" to be funny. Nobody I personally know uses "cat", "chick" or "groovey" for real.
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Number of posts : 716

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 6:20 am

Awww I love the video! The music kinda reminds me of Lenny Kravitz. I will but his cd. Bo is sooo cute.

BTW, what is GB up to these days?.
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 7:00 am

Quote :
BTW, what is GB up to these days?.

We don't know. There is much worry and speculation. I've given the worry up. As I said over there,
Quote :

Either he will pull something out of his sleeve, or he won't. Either it will happen soon, or it will happen when we do not expect it. The only member of this board who has any control of that is Greekboy.

He has twice come up with new projects after I thought his professional prospects had dried up. He's capable of pulling a rabbit out of his hat, but I have no control over that. So, after two years of rather frantic angsting and hand-wringing, I'm letting go of that. I will still support any project he does, as soon as he announces it, and until he announces it I'm going to concern myself with other things. If it's meant to happen, it will. If it is not, we will always have Brel, and it's been quite a ride.
And in the meantime, I'm going to work on repairing my house with my week off, and my inner fangirl, to what extent she will be in action at all, will focus on Clay Aiken, who is busy at the moment.

Last edited by on Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 7:22 am

Oh, I love to focus on Clay!!

You have a good attitude about GB!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:24 pm

Hope you have a productive week with the house projects Abrahammy!

Just a question to ponder: I wonder if he still uses the user name "greekboy" on the net?
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:26 am

He is still "Greekboy" on GS. At least as of his last pissy rant a few weeks ago when I had to go check and see for myself what he said Razz .
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 12:32 pm

Oh good lord - GB is coming back to Dallas in November. Well, I knew he was doing the Steinmart "appearance" in Wichita Falls, but now the night before he's playing with Boggia (love) at Bend Studio in Dallas.

Bend Studio is a very cool place (I haven't actually been there personally, but I know about it). It's a yoga studio/intimate listening room. Bob Schneider, one my local favorites plays up there a lot.

I will not be making the trip.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/austin_ambrosia
austin

austin

Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:17 pm

Ha ha. You would need two of the girls he chased (caught?) in Dallas to equal Debbie Gibson's age.

"Are Deborah Gibson and American Idol alum Constantine Maroulis making sweet music together?

Usmagazine.com spotted the pair walking hand in hand in NYC October 23.

Maroulis, 32, says he and Gibson, 37, began hanging out after meeting at the Broadway revival of Grease in August.

“She's a sweetheart,” he tells Us. “She's classy, has built a nice career and doesn't drink or do drugs. We're close, and it's cool."

And, he adds, he doesn’t have to worry about any awkward silences on dates.

“We have a lot of mutual friends, and we both have a theater background, so we have a lot in common," he tells Us. “She's great!""
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/austin_ambrosia
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:33 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former Reality Show Contestants
Page 2 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next