Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Reality Show Contestants

Go down 
+8
mishmash
abrahammy
Badger
Sky
Luca
austin
frazzle
firecracker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:45 pm

Yuck! Sounds horrible pale But at least you must be dropping some pounds! Got to find the good side to these things you know!! Laughing

He is clearly very insecure. FWIW Abrahammy I like that he got his hair cut too. It was way past time, but it wasn't styled very well at this Fashion Week event where he was photographed so it did look bad. Hey, we all have bad hair days! There was a pic of Clay signing Playbills after Spamalot the other night. His hair looked awful, but hey he goes out there right after he pulls off the wig, so yeah it can look funny. Anyway, there were posts at The Clack House of "Lord, let's hope he is never photographed with his hair looking like THAT again! Razz You aren't going to get away from remarks like that if you are a celeb. But honestly, it's obvious Clay couldn't care less what he looks like when he goes out. Pets ugly Burberry bucket hat! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:06 pm

The pic. Yeah, "It Ain't Pretty" (tmJD Fortune) I hope Frazz and GE don't have to go bleach their eyes!! Sorry ladies. Honestly, he looks either sick, or high or both. He just doesn't look healthy here.

Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Confashionweek
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:41 pm

I'll take a shot of that eye bleach if you have any handy. And make it a double! Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 2:53 pm

When you said he cut his hair, I thought you meant SHORT. Laughing

I know it was quite long, but maybe he should cut it shorter?? Laughing Laughing It does look a little think on top.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:55 pm

First, some extra heavy-duty bleach. Maybe some acetone and Ajax.

Second, uh, I thought you said he got a haircut.

Third, it looks like a trim he did himself.

Honestly, he has naturally wavy hair. If he doesn't like it, cut it short. Otherwise, all he does is comb it straight and let it dry. I doubt his hair even sees a dryer.

Fourth, I am still AMAZED that I ever found that man even remotely appealing. I may doctor that picture a bit and put it back up here. I do love that photoshop!

Oy. I just looked at it again and almost vomited. He looks like a child molester.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:03 pm

Well, it is much shorter. He could have done it himself, but I think he just doesn't style it the way he should to make it look better. Not to be shallow, but if he goes to an event where he knows he will be photographed and pix published he really needs to get some sleep first, a little cover up for the scar and dark circles and have the hair properly done. I mean he got his rep as a "heartthrob" he needs to keep that image up if he wants acting gigs. Sad, but we all know it is true. You have got to look good in that biz.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:47 pm

That he's spending most of his time over at GS is clear proof, to me, that he's not trying to hustle gigs or make a name for himself or that he even gives a crap anymore about his career. It's clear from his appearance that he just doesn't care. I can also see in his eyes that what I've heard about the amount of pot he smokes, is very true. Those are some dead eyes right there. Look at them. There's not life in his eyes at all.

I mean, while they're looking at his hair, maybe they should be concerned about the eyes that have clearly given up on life.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 5:46 pm

From what I recall, he always had the "dead eyes". Even when at his peak of popularity when touring with AI. Maybe from the ganja too I suppose, but I think some of it is just the way he looks.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:40 pm

I am psychic. I can see the future...

Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Conhomelessnb9
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:01 pm

At least he has nice penmanship Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:18 pm

But his punctuation is atrocious.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:41 pm

Quote :
But his punctuation is atrocious.
Laughing Laughing Laughing That photo is hysterical!!!!!

But, you know, I think C's hair does look a tad better in that shot than Dave Groh's (Foo Fighters) did last night on the Grammy's! He could barely sing the straggly mess was going in his mouth so much! No
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:56 pm

lol!
The pic made me laugh.

The boy is unphotogenic....meaning there is no telling what the lights, camera lens, and angle can do. Sometimes he gets lucky, but mostly he doesn't.

When he was on AI the way they lit it and shot it worked for him (and against, say, Jessica Sierra who looked like a big-nosed hunchback, which she clearly wasn't in person). He had luck there, for sure.

He just looks like his normal puffy degenerate self in the pic. I really do not think the hair makes much difference.

I also suspect he is trying to find a way to ease into much less hair, as his is rapidly thinning.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:04 pm

Frazz, I couldn't agre more with your entire post. The pic they had on the top of that board I used to go to is proof that they lit him spectacularly. I also have pictures from Bo at that time and he also benefited from some heavenly light.

I agree that Jessica Sierra did not fare as well.

The hair. Oy. Yeah, what you said. I'm too busy looking at his messed-up face to even get to the haircut. I mean, yeah, it looks like it was cut with a hacksaw, but concentrating on his hair in that picture is like looking at a picture of a swamp and getting upset because there appears to be a weed growing in it.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:49 pm

GreenEyez wrote:
Quote :
The hair. Oy. Yeah, what you said. I'm too busy looking at his messed-up face to even get to the haircut. I mean, yeah, it looks like it was cut with a hacksaw, but concentrating on his hair in that picture is like looking at a picture of a swamp and getting upset because there appears to be a weed growing in it.
Laughing I do love it when you bash the C~ dude... you do really have a way with metaphors you know! Wink Your really do set the mood with the hacksaw, swamp with a weed growing in it!!!!! That describes him exactly! Right down to the weed!
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Number of posts : 716

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:36 am

YIKES!!I've not seen a pic of him in a while. He does look bad.I do think his hair is thinning. I think something is wrong with me because I had a huge crush on him when he was on AI.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:51 am

Aerwin, did you know Athan is getting married?!! Shocked

We were all drinking some kind of nasty Kool-aid that season. Thank God JD Fortune showed up to detox me!!!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:20 am

Athan is getting married, huh? That's interesting.

Thanks Aerwin, and a belated happy birthday to you!

Yes, I've had some practice putting down swamp boy.

I wasn't only drinking some nasty koolaid, but apparently I was also wearing a wicked pair of glasses that turned creepy into sexy, and ear filters.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:36 am

Yes, Athan is getting married and that is why he is not going to be with Con on some gigs. When Con was asked on GS if Athan's wedding was interfering with him going with Con, Con replied "Yes, and it's NOYB" .
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Number of posts : 716

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 12:45 pm

NO! I did not know he was getting married!Good for him. Yes, I had a major crush on him. But when he told fans what size pants he wore and gave them gift suggestions that did it for me. Because he really he sjould have insisted on no gifts or give to charity. How did everyone know Athan was getting married? His big mouth probably told it.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:08 pm

The Pimp and the 17 year old he was at some club with Shocked

Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Conprofile

She is on "All My Children" and yes, she is 17.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:22 pm

I see the Swamp Thing has his hands all over her. Every time I think he can't make me shudder and feel unclean anymore, he exceeds my expectations. At least he's able to do that in one area.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:36 pm

AGHGHGGHGH!!! NOW I need the bleach!
Back to top Go down
Lau

Lau

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:45 pm

I like that picture above.

The 17 year old is Leven Ramblin from All My Children. She's a very good actress who is now playing 2 roles on the show. One is the part of an autistic girl and the other is her half sister (of course look alike) who was a former hooker turned super model! You know how soaps can make someone over in a day. Somehow she knows Constantine and was at his CD release party last August. But I don't think that pic is from there.

BTW - I saw him a few weeks ago at the book signing he did at Borders. I had a chance to talk with him and I know some of you won't want to hear this, but he was fine. I know what eyes look like when someone's high and his were normal. They were not dead at all.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 9:14 pm

Didn't they already do the "rich successful powerful twin" with the "developmentally disabled but sweet and gentle twin" storyline with Stuart and Adam back in the day?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former Reality Show Contestants
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next