Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Reality Show Contestants

Go down 
+8
mishmash
abrahammy
Badger
Sky
Luca
austin
frazzle
firecracker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 6:59 pm

Yes, it is tough for new artists. Blake's CD wasn't my cuppa, but he is very talented at what he does and I wish him the best. I certainly enjoyed him on AI because he brought something so different to the show, especially in a season that was all about "the divas' (which ain't by cuppa either Razz )
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:33 pm

Ruben Studdard is getting married.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:45 pm

Yes and within 30 days! I wonder if Clay will sing? Be a groomsmen? Show up with Baby mama Razz ? Actually, since he had a UNICEF trip scheduled for sometime in June I just hope he does get to see his good friend get married!

Congrats to Ruben!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Badger

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:43 pm

I read over at Clayversity that Ruben is going to have 20 groomsmen all wearing Joseph Abboud tuxedoes. Sounds like it's going to be quite an occasion.

He's getting married on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 9:59 pm

20 Groomsmen!! WOW! Now that is a wedding party! 20 Bridesmaids! affraid Imagine trying to get them all to agree on the bridesmaid dress! Razz

Well, I hope Clay is one of the 20 and I hope there are some pix of the wedding in People or some nice magazine. I would love to see how nice everybody looks!

I bet it will be just a wonderful event!

I won't lie, I so wish it was Clay getting married this weekend to the girl of his dreams Crying or Very sad That would make me so happy for him! Hope he finds that someone special soon (and not his definition of soon Wink )
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:25 pm

See Jennifer Hudson's video for her single "Spotlight". She looks great and the song is really catchy.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/videos/--157417318%20
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:19 pm

Simon signed a kid?? Shocked He said he doesn't like child singers Suspect

Quote :

Britain's Got Talent choirboy Andrew Johnston has signed a £1 million deal with Simon Cowell's record label.

The 13-year-old with the voice of an angel will release his first album later this year.

He came third in the Britain's Got Talent final earlier this month, behind dance duo Signature and eventual winner George Sampson, and exited the stage in floods of tears.

But he is all smiles now after landing the deal with Cowell's SyCo label, a subsidiary of music giant Sony BMG.

"I can't believe it. I'm so excited. It's a dream come true," Andrew said.

A spokesperson for SyCo said: "We are absolutely delighted to be working with Andrew. He is incredibly talented and has huge potential."

An insider said the multi-album deal is worth in the region of £1 million, although Andrew's earning potential may be restricted by the fact that his voice will break in the next few years.

His first appearance on Britain's Got Talent drew inevitable comparisons with Aled Jones.

He is the second runner-up to get a deal, after Cowell snapped up classical quartet Escala. The music mogul is also in negotiations with schoolgirl singer Faryl Smith.

Andrew's performances on the show have been viewed over 15 million times on YouTube.

He is currently appearing on the nationwide Britain's Got Talent tour and will begin work on his album as soon as it comes to an end.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:21 pm

Carmen R. from season 2 of AI and her hubby are expecting their first child around Xmas Eve! Congrats to them!

Lots of interesting and exciting things happening to the kids from season 2! Two expecting their first child, One getting married, and one is dating the new Idol winner!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:27 am

Simon is a money whore. If the kid will make him money, that's really all that matters to him.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:10 pm

So, I'm watching "I Love the New Millennium" and I'm looking down when they're talking about AI and I hear "Paula was always very good to me" and I turned around to see Mr. Ugly staring back at me.

What I'm about to say may surprise you. I still stand by the fact that when he talks on these things, he comes off really cool and well-spoken. This just makes me so sad for the person he could have been and what he's decided to be because he shuns the truth and only keeps people around him who tell him he's god.

Well, Michael Jackson did the same thing and look how he turned out!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:18 pm

Quote :
What I'm about to say may surprise you. I still stand by the fact that when he talks on these things, he comes off really cool and well-spoken
It is good to hear someone whose taste I respect and opinion matters to me remind me of why I thought he was all that once upon a time, what feels like eons ago. He does still come off as a cool, charismatic guy occasionally. But, now I see through to his core which is hollow which has diminished any interest in him I ever had.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:19 am

I still think he comes across pretty well in TV interviews. If I wasn't on the boards I would probably still be a fan. I enjoyed him on The Bold and The Beautiful and I liked a few songs from his CD.
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:56 am

Quote :
I still think he comes across pretty well in TV interviews. If I wasn't on the boards I would probably still be a fan. I enjoyed him on The Bold and The Beautiful and I liked a few songs from his CD.

Yes. He's not a bad actor, he's quite a good singer and he can come across as polished and articulate. I am very sad for the man he should have been, because Amazing was really in his grasp.

I still like the entertainer, but the man just fussed at me AGAIN about a week ago and boy have I mentioned how much I adore Jason Castro, who made me a Top Friend for a day once?

(Look, man, all I asked was how come an Equity actor was able to be in a non-Equity show. I didn't accuse you of anything. Sheesh.)
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:18 am

Oh goodness! I would like to hear the details of that discussion, but if you don't wish to share what he said I understand. Why must the man go off on people? Why not simply answer the question rationally and calmly? Perhaps it is a Greek thing Razz

How nice that Jason is so good to you and his fans! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:44 pm

Here are the newest pics of JD Fortune. I'm not liking the hair...AT ALL! Interest has waned a bit for me, there are too many new singers out there right now. There has been talk of a new CD from JD......but it's been a long wait. I'm not sure when it will be released, it could be soon.

His hair isn't too bad when tucked behind his ears, but it doesn't look as though it stays there long.

Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 IMG_5050
Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 IMG_5051
Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 IMG_5057
Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 IMG_5058
Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 IMG_5196
Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 IMG_5207
Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 IMG_5208
Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 IMG_5224
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:48 pm

OMG! affraid No

Well, it and he looks amazing in the last pic! I used to complain when he cut it too short Razz Should have kept my mouth shut Laughing

Yes, my interest in him waned ages ago. I think he was awesome with the band and I wish him much love and success. I will buy his CD when/if it ever comes out. I still care enough for that. Maybe if he showed up on TV more my interest would be renewed.

Thanks for bringing the pix though Sky! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 4:15 pm

That's what I thought..... Shocked

I agree, the last picture is very hot! I'll buy his cd too. He performs sometimes in NS, mainly at Fibbers in New Glasgow.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:09 pm

Luca wrote:

It is good to hear someone whose taste I respect and opinion matters to me remind me of why I thought he was all that once upon a time, what feels like eons ago. He does still come off as a cool, charismatic guy occasionally. But, now I see through to his core which is hollow which has diminished any interest in him I ever had.
Awww...thanks Luca.

I just didn't want anyone to think that I just blindly hate him so much that I can't see when he does something good. I mean, he even made a joke about how William Hung sold more records than he did. If I didn't know him, the man he really is, I'd assume he was almost humble!

As Abrhammy has pointed out, he doesn't just get mad if people are critical of him, but he gets just as mad and reacts to perceived slights the way most of us would react if someone said something vile about our mothers. There's no cooling off period at all.

I could maybe even possibly understand if he took the abusive husband approach and apologized after he goes off, but NOPE. Not even that.

He continues to do it because there's to repercussions for his actions when his 5 remaining fans continue to justify his unjustifiable behavior. If anyone they actually knew acted like that, they'd think the person was horrible. If their kid acted that way towards others, they'd be punished. He acts that way and the other person had it coming.

Yeah, certainly Abrahammy is a horrible malicious vindictive bitch and a total hater. Oh wait. She's a FAN who's expressing an opinion. Nevermind.

Can't see the pics of JD. Pig red x's where the pics should be.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:04 pm

That's odd, because I can see them..............
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:32 pm

I can still see them just fine too.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:45 pm

Suddenly I can see them. I do not like the new hair. Like FC, I dig that last pic. He looks really awesome there. The hair is beautimous.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 8:59 pm

Wow, I hadn't heard of him for ages it seems. I take it he is no longer part of INXS?
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 9:24 pm

He is still with INXS. He is just also working on a solo CD. He toured with INXS for two years straight. They just had some shows recently I read. They toured all over the world for those two years.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:52 pm

As far as I know, he is still with INXS. All of them seem to be taking a much needed rest. I also read today that Jon Farriss and his new wife are expecting a baby. Time will tell whether INXS tours again. JD meanwhile has been working on his solo CD. Everyone thought it would be out by now, so we're still waiting.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:36 am

I have to ask...is there anything Carrie Underwood ISN'T pimping? Enquiring minds wanna know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former Reality Show Contestants
Page 29 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next