Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Reality Show Contestants

Go down 
+8
mishmash
abrahammy
Badger
Sky
Luca
austin
frazzle
firecracker
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 9:32 pm

Yep Razz Usually she just moves her legs from side to side and her fingers up and down on the mike. Seeing her jump and clap is a huge improvement!
Back to top Go down
Badger

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 2:53 pm

Bo Bice is on a USO tour of Kuwait and Afghanistan

The blog is by the guy who is in charge of the tour.

Yay for Bo!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:09 pm

What an interesting read, thank you. I haven't finished reading it yet, but I'll get to it. I have always enjoyed Bo Bice.
Back to top Go down
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:46 pm

None of the fans even knew about it. Bo did a short blog about the SuperBowl which apparently had some reference to corn and chili (I'm not in his official fanclub) so I guess everyone thought he was home chilling out.

Interestingly enough, Bo also has a younger half-brother who has served in Iraq.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:45 am

How wonderful for Bo! I remember that about his brother. I remember he was in a car accident after he got home from the war. I think right around the same time Bo had to have his first surgery.

Sanjaya to host TV Guide Network 'Idol Stars' special on February 24
</SPAN>
Quote:
TV Guide Network has announced Sanjaya Malakar, the American Idol sixth-season finalist who was known more for his creative coif concoctions and wretched renditions of songs than his actual vocal ability, will host an Idol Stars: Where Are They Now special on Sunday, February 24 at 8PM ET/PT

Idol Stars: Where Are They Now will feature interviews with numerous former Idol finalists -- all of whom faired better during their time on the Fox mega-hit than Malakar, including original Idol Kelly Clarkson; second-season champ Ruben Studdard; fourth-season runner-up Bo Bice; fifth-season fourth-place finisher Chris Daughtry; and sixth-season Top 3 finalists Melinda Doolittle, Blake Lewis and Jordin Sparks, among others.
Back to top Go down
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:21 pm

And Bo's brother (I think his name is John) and his wife had their second boy just two weeks after Caroline had Aidan.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:42 pm

That's cool! It's so nice to have cousins close to your age. I have 3 female cousins that are all right around my age. We are like sisters!

Any news on Bo's health? Is he doing really well now?
Back to top Go down
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 9:46 pm

I think he's doing fine now. He's said that last year when he was touring - before he had to go back for more surgery - he couldn't go for more than 15 minutes without feeling like he wanted to lie down he was in so much pain. He spent a lot of time in hospital emergency rooms.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 11:22 pm

That must have been horrible! So glad he is doing much better now!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 7:30 pm

Anyone watching the Grammys? Carrie looked and sounded amazing! And she won another Grammy! Girl's gonna need a room in her house just for all her awards!

I saw Fanty in the audience. Lord she looked horrible affraid She really needs a stylist!!
Back to top Go down
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:40 pm

I was over at GS today and I see there was another Constantine/fan meltdown yesterday. What the hell is going on over there?
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 8:54 pm

I haven't peeked in there for many weeks. Perhaps I will have to check it out! I didn't think anything was going on because Rawkhands is completely dead. No posts in Con's thread in 7 days Shocked
Back to top Go down
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:25 pm

As near as I can figure out, some fans were snarking on his new haircut (I think it looks good myself) and he basically told them that they didn't have much room to talk.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:35 pm

Ha, Badger I was just there going through like 40 pages (boring for me) determined to find out what he said. He was a bit of an ass to them in a few posts. He is hard to figure out. Maybe snark, maybe being a jerk scratch I sure didn't like the "Who the fuck do you think you are?" comment to one of his fans. Frankly, he is just an ass IMO.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:41 am

What did he do his hair?
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:06 am

He cut it, a lot! There is one pic where it looks really bad and some posts about "please let it be for a movie". He obviously reads there all the time because he couldn't help but post "I've seen some of your hair styles" , you know, in a nasty and defensive way. Then once posters knew he was there they asked him questions about various things. Some of his replies seemed a little nasty, especially a comment about Jim (the guy who used to play with him at performances) who it appears got some great gig in London and is not going out with Con on some upcoming gigs. He seemed like perhaps he is put out about that (or jealous ). His replies did get some posters a bit upset especially "WTFDYTYA" to one of them. Then the usual suspects had to post about how great it is that he comes there and can "be himself" Rolling Eyes and how he must feel close to them to be honest etc. There were many pages of back and forth about was he being shitty or snarky. I looked for Abrahammy's usual words of wisdom there, but it appears she stayed out of this one Razz

Anyway, that is the way GS is and they will all be back to normal in no time. Con should just be happy they are all still there and talking about him!
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:47 am

Frankly I cannot believe anyone IS still talking about him. He has treated his fans like dirt over and over and over again. He should be grateful for the few he has left. What a jerk. Yeah right I bet that haircut is for his new huge movie role..
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:00 am

Actually, I'm glad I went there to check on things. I saw a post from CONviggo, who I used to talk with a lot, and I decided to send her a PM this morning. She wrote back and we had a nice talk! Such a nice lady - and reasonable. She says HI to Abrahammy and she misses you! I congratulated her on the success of her "other pretend boyfriend" who has an Oscar nomination! At least she has good taste in real actors!

Aerwin, from the posts I read they hated the hair and I think the "let it be for a movie" was more of a "there has to be a good reason for the awful hair" Razz I think that is why he got upset. That plus they also said he looks to be balding, tired, goop in his eyes, angry etc. Hey, who could read that crap about themselves and not get a bit upset. That is why he NEEDS to stay away! They are there to talk about him, that is the purpose of their board, and if he can't deal with it he needs to leave it alone.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:36 am

Oy, where are the vomit emoticons when you need them...
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:58 am

I was waiting for the explanation the moonies (Connie's?) would give to excuse his unexcusable behavior. Many of them have children. I wonder if they would make the same excuses for their kid if they knew he was insulting people for merely stating an opinion. These (women?) have their heads so far up his butt they can't see straight. They are sad, sad sad.

That he reads over there to hang onto his last strand of fame is so sad for him too. He's beyond pathetic. A formerly talented guy who can only think of himself in every situation and never ever thinks before he speaks. He is a true narcissist and a neanderthal. A sad pathetic tiny little man.

Boy, would I want to make a post like this in Connieland. I don't think I'd be able to hit send before it was deleted.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:14 am

Actually, this time several of the ladies seemed offended and put off my his comments. Just that there are the certain group (you know - the ones that go to every bingo calling, singing among the coat racks gigs) that find a way to find it all endearing Rolling Eyes . I mean you just don't get on your fan board and say things like that. He needs to step away or learn to communicate better. You know, you don't have to like that people are picking you apart, but when you get into that business you know that it is going to happen and the fan boards ARE going to talk about you and every little thing about you. They do it on Clay boards too. Difference is Clay doesn't go on their and chastise them for it.
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:19 am

Well, I actually liked the new haircut, so I probably would not have enjoyed the conversation much either. I think a lot of them put a great deal of importance in the whole Sampson thing. Since he IS getting older, getting it a little shorn is not a bad thing.

I've been completely knocked sideways by the flu for almost a week. Spent very little time online. Looks like I picked a great time to be gone.

I think Connie is just somebody who cannot stand to listen to criticism about himself and feels he has to respond. I guess, since his career did not turn out as he wanted, GS is the place he goes for adoration, and he got an ego bruise. He needs to back away from that board.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:42 am

I'm sure there are reasonable women who still have a brain in their head over there, who would naturally be insulted by His Assiness 9though why they're hanging out over there with the Connies is beyond me).

I'm serious. They could have actual film of him shooting an unarmed woman and these are the responses you would see.

1. The girl must have done or said something to make him shoot her.

2. It went off accidentally (I'm sure that happens to him a lot)

3. She asked to be shot and he was just doing her a favor.

4. It wasn't him.

He's arrested

The police are haters!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:18 pm

BWAH!

The first one made me laugh because I know exactly who would say that one!! Sweet little lady that she might be Razz

You forgot a few!

5. It was his allergies
6. It's one of his many flavors
7. He's just a man
8. He was being snarky and she just didn't get it
9. It's a Greek thing

Hey, this is fun! (not the making fun of anybody, just thinking of things to list!)

Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well Abrahammy Crying or Very sad Hope you are doing better sunny
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:23 pm

Well, I'm not quite so tired anymore, and I can breathe now, but I still can't keep anything down - not even crackers. Even Pepto comes back up.

I think Constantine must be very deeply insecure to go to that place for praise so much and have such a strong reaction when he does not get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former Reality Show Contestants
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next