Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebs

Go down 
+10
Luca
southernbelle
frazzle
Green Eyez
muse
aerwin
abrahammy
austin
firecracker
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 2:19 am

Frazz! I just noticed that you have Jim Beaver as one of your friends on myspace! He's a regular on Supernatural and I LOVE him. I tried to become his friend, but it asks for his last name (which I'm assuming isn't Beaver, since that's too easy, right?)

Do you know him?
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 12:46 pm

Yep, I know him (and like him very much).

His last name is Beaver. I assume he did that just to keep robots from signing up.

As for Dita..my acting teacher had her annual huge party at a club. Even though I am not in class now, she invited me.

The later it got the taller the people got.

So there's short me, getting ready to leave (I had a great time, reconnecting with people from class) making my way to the teacher to say goodbye and finding that I am eyeball to boobs, or eyeball to lower rib cage to the guys. I was starting to suffocate.

I saw another shortie and made her my target to get me out of the canyon I was in.

I got to her and we talked about the disadvantage of not being 9 feet tall in this crowd.

Then I realized she was Dita.

So I said, logically, Dita?

She said yes, what's your name.

We chatted about how brilliant the teacher is (she gets private coaching) and said good night.

It was one of the most normal interactions ever to be had in Hollywood.

Dita is very pretty, and very tiny. 5'2 or 5'3' MAX. Amazing skin. I did not notice what she was wearing (too close), but it was shiny and silver around her shoulders.

Aerwin, are you talking about Kat von D? I do not think they are sisters (or related).

Last edited by on Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:05 pm

OMG Frazz! Jim just seems like the coolest human being on the planet. Also being one, OF COURSE you know him! I guess you've never seen SPN with him in it. The last episode was all about Bobby and he was so awesome. I'm going to become his friend right away!!!

If you talk to him, let him know I'm a huge fan, OK?

The Dita story is funny and cute. Nice that the interaction was so normal.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:36 pm

BOBBY!!!!!????????????? Frazz KNOWS Bobby??????????????????

EEEKKK!!!! Ask him how Dean is going to live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 5:14 pm

Yay FC! I totally knew you'd be just as excited about this as I am. I did send the friend request. If I get no response, I'll PM.

BOBBY!!!!!

EDIT: HE ADDED ME! I even made a comment. Thanks frazz!
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:38 pm

Um....I kinda used to date him. He was such a lovely human I felt terrible that I was so fucked up as I was getting divorced that there was no way I could actually get into a relationship with him.

A few years later I was in a theatre group with him (and his wife). He remained a lovely human.

i last connected with him about 6 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:46 pm

OMG!!!!! I so wish you were still dating him! Too bad it didn't happen at the right time in your lives. I totally adore him beyond reason. You wouldn't believe how excited I was when I saw him on your myspace and then went to it and found out it was actually him (as opposed to some asshole who makes a fake myspace about a celebrity based on stuff they read in a bio.

What he has done for his wife who died is so sweet. I'm so glad to hear he's the awesome person I thought he was.

Did you act with him in anything?
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:26 pm

SO I was in Whole Foods just now and the place was very crowded. A tallish blonde past right by me and even from just looking at the back of her head I know she was the transexual actress from Dirty Sexy Money.

I rarely say anything to celebrities in such contexts, so I don't know why I did this time, but I said, "Excuse me". SHe turned around and what a gorgeous quite feminine face she had. Big smile as I told her how much I enjoyed her on DSM and asked (even though I knew the answer was Yes) If the show was coming back. SHe said yes, I did my best to do a little normal fan gushing, thanked her and then felt this slip out of my mouth:" I so enjoy your work. By the way, I wanna fuck Donald Sutherland."

I think I gasped while she gave me a "what kind of inappropriate moron" smile, and I ran, fast. I was so shocked an embarrassed about saying that, mostly because it took away from HER a moment of fan appreciation. I made a point not to run into her again and hope somebody else gushed better than me to make up for it.

Ah. Well.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 8:51 pm

Aw Frazz, that is cool and funny as all get-out! I bet she understands. I'm guessing there are lots of ladies who feel that way about Donald. Hopefully she just appreciated that you enjoyed her work and her show. She also is probably telling that story to her friends and having a little chuckle! Smile
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 9:34 pm

THat is my hope!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 10:17 pm

You are such a hoot Frazz! *Squishes in a power hug* And I am not a huggie type person...usually! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 11:20 pm

Frazz, she does seem like the type who would laugh about a remark like that. I'm really surprised she didn't!

I am a person who prides herself on always being able to tell, but the only thing that gave her away to me in the first episode was that they fucked with her voice because she looked so much like a girl, that they probably wanted to make sure you knew what was going on.

s(he) is quite lovely and I'm sure she appreciated your gushing and probably will tell Donald the funny story when she goes back to work. Donald, I'm sure, will find it positively hysterical!
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:01 am

I was so appalled by my poor impulse control I really did split before I saw what her real reaction was.

THanks for the support and hugs!

Embarassed

p.s. it amuses the hell out of me even while I am appalled.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 6:42 am

Even though I haven't seen the show in question, Frazzle, your story is great!
Back to top Go down
Lau

Lau

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:46 am

I read frazzle's story while sipping coffee and almost choked I got laughing so hard. Hey gal, you do some surprise endings real good! Cool encounter...
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Number of posts : 716

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 7:54 am

That is positively hysterical. I bet she tells that story and has a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 1:54 pm

So there's this girl on Livejournal who does these podcasts about Supernatural. She recently went totally apoplectic when JIM BEAVER called in. It's downloadable, so if anybody wants to download it, I can direct you.

Frazz, you have no idea how beloved Jim Beaver's character, Bobby, is to us Supernatural fans. He's built himself quite the following.
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:52 pm

Does anybody besides me have any interest in the verdict in the McCartney/Mills divorce trial? I tried to be objective about Heather during Dancing with the Stars, and I was prepared to hear her out... but you know, now that the judge has come out and said basically that she lied like a rug, I feel a little... relieved. Glad to know that McCartney did not turn out, after all these years, to be the emotionally abusive bastard she painted him as being. I was prepared for it to be true - but I'm glad it's not. I don't generally pay much attention to the stuff, but I guess when it's somebody who made the soundtrack of much of your youth, who has been in your line of sight, on your record player, on your TV for your entire life span.

I'm sorry he had to go through that. I'm glad he's been exonerated.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:13 pm

I cannot figure Heather out scratch Sometimes she would seem so nice and pleasant and normal. Then I would catch a clip of an interview with her on British TV and she would seem like a total whack job Shocked I wasn't a huge Beatle fan so I don't know that much about Paul the person. I had no real opinion on who was at fault. Usually when a bad marriage becomes such an ugly divorce I figure both parties are somewhat responsible. He always had such high praise for her when the were dating, and again she seemed very honorable in her endeavors. It's like something so strange happened to her after she married him. I really feel bad for all 3 of them. Paul's been drug through the mud and is out a fortune, Heather has gone from honorable to totally hated, and that poor little girl is stuck in the middle Crying or Very sad It's all been sad and bizarre No
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 10:36 pm

I am also somehow relieved that Sir Paul is not the mean, abusive type she tried to make him out to be. He seemed to have a very happy marriage with Linda, so he does know how to make a relationship work.
It makes me think Heather was always in it for the money from the get-go. And he was obviously quite naive to think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:51 pm

I'm not a huge Beatle fan and I never thought for one minute that he was an abusive asshole. I always thought she was totally batshit crazy and after every penny she could squeeze out of him. Every "poor me" interview she gave, where she cried without tears, I just found so phoney.

I even thought when she seemed nice, that it must be a mask she wears and what made Paul think she was a nice person. She can't always seem like that other person if Paul married her in the first place, without a pre-nup.

Also, not to be mean, but he was married to Linda forever and it seemed like a good solid marriage and she wasn't exactly...a stunner or anything. You know?

Paul probably thought she was this woman who lost her leg and gives her life to charity. We've seen she can be quite charming and she's very pretty.

She's a childish witch who tried to go to the press to make herself look good. She really needs to take her 48 million dollars and go shut the hell up.

Once again, me have an opinion? Nah ah!
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 11:53 pm

I am glad to know that Paul is basically the good guy he seems to be.

I do think that Mills, icky and crazy as she is deserves the 50 mil, just because Paul has billions and he coulda used a rubber, but didn't.
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Number of posts : 716

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:02 am

He was married to Linda for freakin ever and I never heard a peep about him being mean. I heard Sir Paul's daughter Stella despised Heather. I was certainly willong to give ger the benefit if the doubt but I suspect if he was a monster we would have heard something by now. Did y'all hear Heather poured water on Paul's attorney?
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:32 am

Hear it - yes, saw the pix of the poor woman before and after! Hair went from fluffy and bouncy to looking like a drowned rat. Pretty bizarre behavior that is for sure.
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 6:52 am

I read an editorial that suggested the drenched lawyer, by taking one for the team, kind of put an exclamation point on the situation, and proved Heather Mills was unstable and unreliable.

As for Heather getting the money because Paul didn't use a rubber - heck, just give the man custody because Heather's crazy and she throws water on people. If I had my way that woman would not see a dime.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celebs - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebs
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Celebs & Reality TV-
Jump to: