Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebs

Go down 
+10
Luca
southernbelle
frazzle
Green Eyez
muse
aerwin
abrahammy
austin
firecracker
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:11 am

Did they grant joint custody?
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:44 am

This image just tickles me, profoundly. It is David Beckham (Posh Spice's Hubby who plays soccer and makes zillions) and Candace Parker who plays basketball, and who makes..I dunno, but it ain't zillions:

Celebs - Page 9 Candaceparkervf6

And, here she is with a guy who is on her level:

Celebs - Page 9 Candaceparkerbasketballsy5

And here is me with both of them:
Celebs - Page 9 Ecbeckhamparkerfe9
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:12 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:26 am

Celebs - Page 9 Haha_1
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:09 pm

Ooooh! How was it meeting Becks? I think you'd come up to that woman's knee.

On TMZ today they had these girls pulled up next to Beckham telling him how hot he is and they didn't realize his son was in the car. When they did, they apologized.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:46 pm

I met Beckham in Photoshop. He was quite charming, though rather short. Just not as short as me.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:10 pm

Well, I hope he was polite and you got to grab his ass.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:26 pm

I was more interested in seeing if that huge bulge in the Armani underwear ads was genuinely cause by something attached to him.

Unfortunately, Photoshop meetings tend not to reveal such realities.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:30 pm

Quote :
I was more interested in seeing if that huge bulge in the Armani underwear ads was genuinely cause by something attached to him.

Unfortunately, Photoshop meetings tend not to reveal such realities.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing alien
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:50 pm

Sigh. Now that is a damn shame. It's something we've all been wondering.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:51 pm

Shocked silent pale Suspect Question

Celebs - Page 9 Scarymadonna

I named this pic "ScaryMadonna" WTF?
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:02 pm

OMG! Can that be photoshopped? I just ask, because it looks like she needs to eat something.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:21 pm

It was on ONTD and I do not think it is photoshopped. Not only does she need to eat, she needs to back away from the gym. There really is too much of a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:26 pm

I wasn't really serious about the photoshopping! It just that she looks that bad! She definitely needs to eat and quit working out with weights. affraid
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 11:50 pm

I don't know what to look at first. I mean, the face that's been botoxed, the body that needs a good meal, or the ARMS. OMG! THE ARMS!!!! That's just really really frightening.

I figured you were joking about the photoshop. It's hard to believe someone in real-life looks like that. It's funny, because in her heydey she looked so real. SAD.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:11 am

Whoo boy. It sure is hard for women, once they start looking old, to figure out what to do to still stay powerful.

I do not know what she should do or should have done, but I do sympathize with the desire not to be dismissable because you look middle-aged.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2007-07-24

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:05 am

I don't think she's being dismissed because she looks middle-aged. I think it's because she's trying to turn back the hands of time and you can't do that. There are plenty of female celebrities her age and older who keep themselves looking good, who are stylish, stay in shape, etc. but they've also accepted that they are no longer 25
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:07 pm

To me it looks like she has had major (Bad!) face work!!!! It looks like she has had cheek implants and a full, wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy overdone facelift. She did look pretty good for a while before she got way too skinny and crossed the point of no return with her face work.

I think some of these gals that were used to always being in the spotlight and always admired for being hot, beautiful whatever really find it hard to let that go when they start to look their age. Especially the ones with gigantic egos like Madonna. No

It seems like it must be addictive or something once you start getting plastic surgery and money is no object to just keep getting it until you wind up looking like something that goes against nature and is bordering on freakish. In that shot she is starting to resemble Donatella Versace...one of the scariest looking women ever. Shocked
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:29 am

No wonder Angelina Jolie wants nothing to do with Jon Voight:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/jul/28/voight/
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:52 pm

Goodness! What an ass! I had heard they were reconciling. This might break it completely. He crazy.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:13 pm

Did'nt know Voight was a member of the right wing brigade...don't agree with most of what he said, but it took some guts for anyone in Hollywood to come out and state their political views and especially coming out to diss the almighty Obama. I think Obama has some good qualities, but they are outweighed greatly by his lack of accomplishments and lack of solutions for this country's problems. He is a very charismatic speaker and stands for some good changes, but he certainly is not the second coming of Christ either-like the media is portraying him as.

Personally, both candidates scare the living shit out of me. Shocked
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:31 pm

Thank you Luca!!!! I wanted to say the exact same thing but didn't have the nerve Embarassed I am soooo not a fan of Obama and he does scare the crap out of me and I think it is like a "romance" people are having with him. I think so many people are just so in love with the idea of "the first black president" that they do not see that he is not the one qualified to be "the first black president". I don't even want to think about November Evil or Very Mad Yes we need change, and I don't think either of these guys are going to be right for the job No

Oh, and yay for Voight for at least having the guts to speak his mind. Lord knows enough of the extreme liberals in Hollywood say whatever they want.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:19 pm

I think you could be against Obama without being a complete crackpot. Voight sounds crazy to me.

McCain terrifies me much more than Obama. A war monger whose memory is demonstrably failing is the last person I'd like to see in office.

Calling his wife a cunt in front of reporters chills me to the bone.
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:34 pm

Quote :
I think so many people are just so in love with the idea of "the first black president" that they do not see that he is not the one qualified to be "the first black president".

I will agree with you on this point: Obama is not the messiah the press is making him out to be. He's got terribly big shoes to fill and he is not yet big enough for them. Unfortunately, McCain is wrong about just about everything. He's wrong about drilling, wrong about health care, wrong about Iraq, he keeps making major factual gaffes when discussing foreign policy, he's got a terrible economic team, and he's showing signs of becoming doddering.

So, what's more likely to happen? Will Obama grow, or will McCain stop being anti-intellectual and way too old for this job? My nervous money is on Obama to grow into the job. Like it or not, these are our choices.

I am sorry Hilary did not do better in the primaries. I think she was probably the best choice, but it just did not work out.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:52 pm

I've lived in Illinois all my life. Obama was a HUGE disappointment here. His voting record is terrible. Local papers and television programs thought he might not even be re-elected. Many in Illinois didn't even know who he was because he was "a nothing" here.

McCain certainly has his issues and he was so NOT my choice for the nomination, but I think what has happened with Obama is an embarrassment. People and the media falling all over themselves over this man who previously has done NOTHING for his own freaking state! Yeah he'll grow, he has too Rolling Eyes

Lord knows I don't care for the Clintons, but I would have taken Hilary any day over Obama if push came to shove.

For the first time since I was 18 years old I am considering not voting for a president. I cannot bring myself to vote for either one of these men Evil or Very Mad I would walk out of that voting booth with a very heavy heart. I just don't know what I will do. Perhaps a write in. It is so much easier to vote for an Idol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celebs - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebs   Celebs - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebs
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Celebs & Reality TV-
Jump to: