Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supernatural - Jared & Jensen

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 1:00 am

Well, the new season has started filming, plus they just had Comic Con in San Diego, so I should be getting more news and information.

These boys are not only hot, they can act. Also, they're good to their fans. Every story you hear is them being sweet and kind and taking the time to talk to them.

The show is is really good. It's not just them killing monsters. The dynamic of the brother's relationship is moving. That they've become best friends in real-life comes through in their performance.

I mean, pare it down and you've got a dysfunctional father raising his kids in the most dysfunctional way possible. One followed his father and the other tried to live a normal life until he couldn't anymore.

If you can handle some blood spatter, it's worth checking out. You know when it's coming. Just turn away!
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:52 am

I have absolutely no idea who these people are GE. What show are they on? I guess it's called Supernatural?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/austin_ambrosia
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 6:38 am

Austin, yes the name of the show is Supernatural! It is going into it's 3rd season on the CW.

Jared used to be on Gilmore Girls and I loved him from his first scene. He is a good actor and a very tall handsome young man with a beautiful speaking voice. He is the guy is GE's avi.

Jensen got his start on the soap "Days of Our Lives" as a teen. He is truly gorgeous and also a very good actor.

The show is a bit like Buffy The Vampire Slayer in that the guys have the ability to fight demons. Their dad could too and their mom was killed by a demon. The same demon killed Jared's character's girlfriend also. That was when he decided to join his brother in demon fighting/killing instead of staying in college.

I watched season one religiously, but they moved it up against Grey's for their second season and I watched Grey's and taped Supernatural for awhile. I had a hard time getting around to watching the tapes and gave up taping it. Now I am catching up on it during summer reruns. It was really good this season so I plan to make it a point to go back to taping it this upcoming season.

It can be a little gory/icky, but the guys just provide SOOOO much pretty to counter it!! It is a very well done show. Oh, the actor who played their dad was Denny from Grey's!! LOVE HIM!! He is just amazing! So sad that he got killed off of both shows Crying or Very sad I'm hoping some how he comes back to life or something on Supernatural! Hey, it could happen!!

Anyway, if you like shows about Demon hunting/killing with truly gorgeous men who can also act and have amazing chemistry with each other - this show is so worth watching! If demons ain't your thang, well we will just have to fill this thread with their pretty pictures!!

Oh I know! GE, I think I will tape Grey's instead and watch Supernatural in real time and you and I can talk about the episodes when they are over! That is if you watch in real time. Let me know!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:49 am

This is a great site for info! You can watch a lot of stuff there too! Be sure and click on the pictures tab and then enlarge the pix! These two guys are incredible!

http://www.tv.com/supernatural/show/30144/summary.html
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:55 am

Thanks FC! I'm not so much into gore type stuff, but maybe I'll check it out. The only prime time show I regularly watch is Ugly Betty. Well, not counting the Disney Channel and Nick! I watch Entourage too, but usually not when it's on. I never saw one second of Gilmore Girls, (although I always INTENDED to).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/austin_ambrosia
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:38 am

EEEK!! Never Gilmore Girls???? affraid My fave show - R.I.P.

You must rent the DVDs. You have a daughter. Gilmore Girls is a must see show for moms with daughters! There is talk there could be a made for TV movie to wrap up the loose ends since the show did not know this would be the end this past season. Though I think the season ending actually worked as a good series ending also. BUT I would be thrilled with a movie where Rori marries DEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He true love!! Played by the gorgeous and above drooled over Jared!!

Hey GE, my youngest son's name is Justin and Jared was on the list of names, but Justin has been one of my fave boy names since I was a little girl.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:25 am

FC!!!! I had no idea you watched the show that religiously or knew so much! I was going to do a synopsis, but you did an amazing job.

It's funny, because I usually DV-R everything so I can watch slowly and skip the commercials. The thought of talking about it in real-time and squeeing would be wonderful, except we're in different time zones, right? From what I remember. If you don't mind waiting for me, I would definitely get into real-time squeeing!

You know, I caught some episodes of Gilmore, but never fully watched it. I probably saw Jared, but he wasn't on my radar then. I happened to catch the episode a week or so ago, where she goes to Dean's window to apologize.

FC, have you seen the episode "Heart" yet? With the werewolf chick? That episode was so awesome!

I'm so glad I have a fellow Supernatural watcher in here!

Oh, and Austin, they bring the pretty HARD. You'll forget about the blood spatter in no time!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:37 am

I am central time zone. Last season it came on at 8:00 PM on Thurs. Are you in Calif.? Hmm, would that mean you see it 10:00 PM my time? If so, I can talk to you about it at 11:00. If you are 3 hours later I don't think I can make it until after Midnight on a week night.

I have not seen that episode. I have not been able to see them all this summer due to so many trips to the hospital to see my dad. Sometimes I catch it on the weekends though. It is on tonight at 8:00 and I will be watching for sure!!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:59 am

FC, I believe it's on at 9:00 here. If you're central, then I'm thinking it's a two-hour time difference. This means that it would end at 10:00 here and 12:00 where you live, right? Are you sure it's on at 8:00 where you are? It's not an 8:00 kind of show and I believe they keep it at the same time no matter where it plays. Double-check!

If it's too late for you, we can make alternate plans for mutual squeeing!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 12:12 pm

Last season it was on at 8:00 - up against Grey's on ABC and CSI on CBS. I know because I was so upset!! I felt like they were trying to kill Supernatural by putting it on the same time as the two highest rated dramas/shows. I mean WHAT were they thinking??? affraid I would love for it to be on at 7:00 this season. That would work out perfect. I have to get up at about 5:45 am on weekdays to be ready for the daycare kids, so starting to talk at midnight will be a little rough, but we will wait and see when it is on this season. The CW has lots of new shows starting so they could move it this season.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:07 pm

Hmmmm...that's weird. I really thought shows went on at the same time everywhere, just in different time zones. I double-checked on the site and it's definitely 9 p.m. Still opposite Grey's, which is also at 9 p.m. here. Maybe because you're in Central? Funny.

Mostly, the Grey's crowd isn't the Supernatural crowd, so maybe that was their strategy. Of course, with the DV-r, I don't have to choose.

5:45 A.M.???? affraid That's just wrong!

If it's too late for you, we can set up a day/time that's mutual.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 4:15 pm

Yes, here in Chicagoland we get Ugly Betty at 7:00, Grey's at 8:00, Men In Trees at 9:00 and the Local nightly news at 10:00. So our primetime network shows are over at 10:00. I know parts of the country they are over at 11:00.

Yep, I get up that early to have a little time with my boys before they go off to school and then I have breakfast, read the paper and get ready. I could sleep later if I didn't care about talking to the boys before school and I could put off breakfast and the newspaper until after the daycare kids get here. But I really like that early morning quiet time.

We will work something out. We could talk when you get up Friday morning. Or I could just stay up late the one night a week.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:12 pm

OMG! Prime time starting at 7:00? That's just so foreign to me! I've always known 8:00 as the start of it.

All except Fox has the news starting at 11:00. Fox does have their news at 10:00 and even they have their prime time starting at 8:00!

Yeah. We'll talk when it gets closer and work something out. If I was in the later time zone, everything would be fine!

Oh, and there's this site where you can do "motivators". It's:

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/motivator.php

So, I did my own Jared motivators (and one Dexter/Michael C. Hall one)

http://forums.televisionwithoutpity.com/index.php?showtopic=3142036&st=11460

(scroll down. They're near the bottom)

Hope you like them
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 8:54 pm

OMG THAT is GREAT!! LOVE the small towel!! I don't watch Dexter though.

Here FOX primetime is 7:00 to 9:00 with the local news at 9:00. So we are an hour different in everything than you.

I watched tonight's episode. Clowns and fun houses affraid I can relate to Sam on those!!! Don't care for clowns and HATE fun houses!! I got caught in one. Could not find my way out. It was horrible. I was 15 and I NEVER went in one after that!!

At the end of the episode Dean takes the sledge hammer to the car. I thought what a great way to get out your frustrations! I would have pretended the car was Perez Hilton!! Razz

Well, I went from Supernatural to The Dead Zone! How about doing making me a motivator with Jensen, Jared and Anthony Michael Hall??!!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:28 pm

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! In the recap, the guy was furious about Dean beating the crap outta Metallicar. He counted the number of hits to it. Hell, the car has its own thread at TwoP!!!

I don't like fun houses. I really don't like those things they set up every year at Halloween. I don't mind the exhibits, it's the people jumping out and grabbing you I have a problem with.

I get the thing with people being afraid of clowns, I'm just not one of them. I was always afraid of the people in the costumes at the amusement parks. They freaked me out. There was this one vampire at Universal Studios. I was sitting down and crying and he kept hovering over me. My mom saw and came over and cursed like a sailor at him. My mom is all kinds of awesome.

Do you want them all together in the same motivator, or 3 separate motivators?
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:35 pm

Oh, I want them together like a PB&J sandwich! Yummy!!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:06 am

They better not take camera time away from our pretties!! Evil or Very Mad

Quote :
Meanwhile, Lauren Cohan ("Casanova") will join Katie Cassidy as one of two new female hunters in the network's returning series "Supernatural." Cohan makes her appearance October 18 as Bela, a mercenary who realizes there is a lot of money to be made in the supernatural world.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:57 pm

OMG! Don't ask what's going on with THAT!!! Much wringing of hands, pulling of hair and rending of garments over at TwoP. Current worries:

They will emasculate the men
It'll all be about romance
T&A !!!! CURSES ON YOU CW!!!
Oh, with the addition of Bela, all of a sudden they're gonna need stuff they never needed before?
Girls can't fight!

and of course yours:

I don't wanna see them! I tune in to see Sam and Dean!

Kripke swears they'll be woven in and out of the story and not be in more than 12 eps. Also, not together. He's not ruling out romance, but in the beginning they'll be antagonists.

Working on your motivator too, FC!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:31 pm

OMG. I can't help but love him when I hear stuff like this. This is a post a girl made on livejournal He's just. sigh.

Do you need more evidence that Jared is adorable?
No, of course you don't. But I'm going to provide it to you anyway. I read this on my flist right along with the amazing recaps of that fan encounter, and just about died with love for both of the boys, but especially Jared.

My friend imsinkingfast has an ex who works on the set. She's been bugging him for cute stories from the set, and she finally got one and said I could repost it here:

Talked to the ex last night and here's a little Supernatural tidbit for you all. Seems Jared was in to do some season promo filming and has come back with an addiction to the toy section of the Loonie Store (dollar store). He had a bag full of little plastic figures (animals, cartoon characters) with him and spent the day hot-gluing them to the brims of peoples hats. Literally throughout the day some crew member wearing a baseball hat would go running past with Jared hot on their heels waving around the hot-glue gun. SOMEBODY'S happy to be back at work, lol!

Hee! My question is who gave or sold that crazy freak a hot glue gun?!? Wink
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:43 pm

ooh, can't wait GE!!

You know, sometimes I really believe in "if it ain't broke don't fix it". I love the way the show is centered around the guys and how they move around the country in search of various demons. I mean the girls could be fun and add some spice, but I really want the show to stay focused on the brothers. Not just because they are amazing looking, but I really love their chemistry with each other and I never want to see either of them take a backseat to anyone else on the show. I also don't want to see it become some soap type drama with T&A. I love that it is pretty dark. For all those reasons I am happy that the girls won't be in every episode.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 7:25 pm

Yeah, you've pretty much stated every argument going on in that thread. Kripke has sworn that he wouldn't make it like Scooby Doo with the girls riding along in the back of the Impala, chasing ghosts. He says that he won't do a romantic thing until he sees if there's chemistry, but that there's no romance in the first 10 episodes, so we'll see. Also, they do start out as antagonists. The other one is supposed to be a bit crazy and over-zealous.

Oh, and in the Jared thread at TwoP (yeah, I'm still there - I couldn't stay away) someone posted that they made a beautiful b/w Sam video. It's beautiful and set to an awesome song. If you want to see it, here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55eSiq5svXs
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:07 pm

Whoa, I left for a Clay concert chat room fest right after my post and I missed your little goodie about the toys!! That is adorable and I can just see him running around the set with the glue gun! What fun!

The black and whites are gorgeous, but than how could they not be I love you Now let me know if you find anything like that of Jensen. What can I say - he is so classically beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:29 pm

Well, a girl did do one for Jensen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DBaQeS_gQc

I did the motivator you requested!

Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Darksidemotivatorla7
By Veruca_Salt at 2007-07-23
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:54 pm

OH MY FREAKIN" GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surprised bounce

That has to be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers

You are my hero GE!! I love you

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!

It is now my avi!!!

Off to watch Jensen!! Thanks!

Last edited by on Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:59 pm

My pleasure, FC! Glad I could do it for you! This stuff is fun!

That is a whole lotta pretty, isn't it?

OMG! You made it your icon! I'm honored!!!!

If you want just the picture (without the motivator stuff) I can do that too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural - Jared & Jensen
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Celebs & Reality TV-
Jump to: