Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supernatural - Jared & Jensen

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:00 pm

GE has friends in from Romaia, and 80 year old actresses...she is way cool.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 1:44 pm

Awww...Frazz. We all know you're the cool one around here!

My friend from Romania is actually a big name there. She's had shows and has been married to the lead singer of a big rock band. She's also a DJ. She gets stopped on the streets a lot there, so she's really happy to come here and be anonymous!

Thanks for being patient FC! I am hoping to have some time this week to watch it!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 2:24 pm

No problem. I've missed you though I love you Sometime over the weekend I will watch last night's episode.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:09 pm

I downloaded the first episode and will watch it tonight! I'm hoping to discuss it soon.

I will also download the second episode.l
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:41 pm

Hi!

I haven't gotten to watch the second episode yet. I will watch my tape tomorrow morning as I am off in the morning. The weekend has been busy. Out looking at new SUVs yesterday and lots of chores today Mad Trying to get some stuff done before the weather gets too cold. We did some cleaning up in the unfinished side of our basement, hanging some new shelves, cleaning out the garage, and all the regular weekly cleaning duties. I'm taking a little break right now before I start cooking dinner. Woman's work is never done! Razz
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 12:19 pm

I'm so sorry. I just downloaded the first 3 episodes. This should probably go in chat, but my mom went into the hospital this week - she's TOTALLY FINE now. Yesterday at 6 a.m. I woke up in the house I was sitting to the smell of burned popcorn. The hill behind the house was on fire. Fortunately it was put out pretty quickly, unlike the havoc going on all over the freaking place.

Anyway, I PROMISE to watch the first two episodes tonight and come in here and have serious intellectual conversations about it. I've been dealing wtih so much crap lately, I need to talk about nonsense. Also, stop watching the news!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 12:24 pm

Hi GE! I still have episode 2 and 3 to watch. My life has been busy too!

Glad your mom is OK! I was just going to post in Chit Chat so I will see you there.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 5:24 pm

OK, I watched episodes 1 & 2 last night. I shall just comment on epi 1, since you haven't watched 2.

I didn't care that the married guy died. I found both of them incredibly annoying. I think the wife owed them an apology after she called them bumbling boobs and then they totally messed everything up and were incredible bumbling boobs.

Jared was ever so beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeauuuuuuuuuuuutiful. Not enough of him but that's OK.

Bobby is, and will always be, made of awesome. I adore him beyond reason.

I'll wait to comment on the new chick (David Cassidy's daughter!!! - how old do ya feel NOW?) until you've seen the 2nd one where she's featured a bit more prominently.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 12:25 pm

FC, you need to catch up with me! I just watched episode 3 which was HILARIOUS! Jared even breaks character and cracks up! So awesome!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:11 pm

I know - I am so behind Embarassed I have to tape both Grey's and Supernatural tonight because Clay is going to be on TV at the same time - for the whole hour!!

I promise to catch up this weekend because I am having gum surgery tomorrow morning and the doc told me to lay low all weekend. I plan to stay in bed and watch my tape of Supernatural!! Tonight's episode is getting a lot of press - even the Chicago Trib wrote about it! It must be a good one!!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:31 pm

OK, I'll try to wait patiently. *sits on hands*

Just watch, near the end of episode 3 where Jensen (Dean) says SON OF A BITCH, Jared totally cracks up. You can tell he's genuinely laughing as himself and not as the character.

Wow! I can't wait to see tonight's episode! Of course, I still need tow watch epi 4!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:25 pm

GE, I just watched last night's episode - you know, the fairy tale one. It was EXCELLENT!! Did you see that one yet? shallow comment here THOSE GUYS ARE SOOOOOOOOOO FREAKING GORGEOUS!!! And sexy and those speaking voices are just amazing! They could not have done a better job of casting those brothers. It is hard for me to choose which one I love more!

Anyway, last night's was exciting, cleaver, tense, and fun! I love the way Dean delivered his line after Sam talked about the Cinderella pumpkin and rats. So funny!

Well, that is the only one I will get to watch today since on Friday night I watch Ghost Whisperer, Moonlight (super hot vampire!!) and Men In Trees. I will watch all the rest of the taped Supernaturals tomorrow. If you are caught up and plan to watch Supernatural in real time each week, I will start watching it and taping Grey's. Then we can talk about the show on Fridays.

TTYL~
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 1:53 pm

OK GE! I am all caught up! What an excellent season so far! A wee bit gruesome, but very cool!

So what do you want to discuss? About Sam? Demon girl helper?

The Son of a Bitch thing was a riot! Those two are awesome together!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:30 pm

Wow! OK, you've run right past me!

I do know with the fairy tale one that Jared's girlfriend (I actually think she's his fiance now) was in it. Pretty girl. Black hair. Her name is Sandra McCoy.

OK, I'm gonna watch epi 4 tonight and get back to you! I knew you'd love the rabbit's foot episode. How cute was "I lost my shoe" with the head down and the little boy voice? The nose itch? Ooooh! I wanted to squish him!

I thought Jensen did an amazing job with the episode where he thought the little boy was his and that look of regret at the end that he'll probably never have that life and will leave nothing behind to show he was on this earth. It could have been totally cheesy, but Jensen rocked it!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 6:36 am

Yes, I loved that "lost shoe" part too!!

That was a wonderful episode with Jensen. I was really hoping it was his kid Sad
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:51 am

OK, I watched episode 4 last night and it didn't do much for me. After the rabbit's foot episode, it was a bit of a letdown.

I do want to say that it's been really cool watching Jared grow up before my eyes. Each season I look at his face and it fascinates me, because he's becoming more manly and interesting. I didn't think it was possible to find him even more beautiful, but I do.

I just saw a picture on TwoP and apparently Jared's gf was the crossroads demon. I haven't seen it yet, so I'll have to check that out!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:20 pm

OK, I don't know the episodes by number, only content. Which one was number 4? Besides, I watched them out of order so I am a little confused there. Was number 4 the Fairy Tale one? If so, I really loved that one. I thought it was clever and touching the way the dad held on to his long comatose daughter. Was the crossroads demon on the fairytale one? I know I saw her. Pretty with dark hair right?
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:04 pm

No, episode 4 was the one where Sam kills the priest-demon. A big deal was made over him shooting those two, because these demons inhabit actual humans, so they're supposed to get the demon out of the body so that the actual person they're inhabiting can live again. So, essentially, he killed two humans, even when Dean was trying to tell him to stop. Plus, as Dean said, he looked cold doing it.

Then Bobby totally lied to him to make him feel better, saying he's sure Sam came back OK.

Later, the blonde demon (who is also, by the way, inhabiting a human's body and Sam is totally OK with it because she said she'd help him with the Dean situation) tried to make him feel better by saying the humans would have died a slow and painful death anyway, due to the demon being pretty hard on the body they inhabit.

Proof of this can be found with Meg. The human body died after they removed the demon.

I will watch the Fairy Tale one by tomorrow night. As such, I did not finish reading your post, since I saw it was headed towards telling me what happens.

The fairy tale one is episode 5 and the one where Jared's gf (fiance) appears, I believe, as the crossroads demon.

Tonight is episode 6.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:54 pm

Last night's episode was OK. Not one of my faves, but an interesting enough story. Those two always make it worth watching though. Can't go wrong with two gorgeous sexy Texans!

OK, the Crossroad Demon is his fiance - very pretty girl! The chemistry was good too. Can't wait until you have seen that one and we can talk about it!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:54 pm

I watched the one with his fiance as the crossroads demon and WOW! I kinda suspected it would happen because I heard some rumblings, but you have no idea how serious it is that he did that.

Like I said, these demons inhabit real innocent people. So, while he killed the demon, he also killed the body of a person.

Really good episode! It's funny, she looked a little different than she does in pictures. Something to do with her front teeth.

Also, my friends in Chicago went to a convention and he and Jensen were both there! They got pictures with them and everything! Samantha Ferris was also there (Ellen). I have this total girl crush on her. I am so pissed because they said she'd be a semi-regular like Bobby, and then totally pulled the plug on her in favor of the current bimbettes. The English one is getting on everyone's nerves, so I don't know how much longer she'll be around. Oddly enough, everyone thought it would be Katie Cassidy (David's daughter) who would be the annoying one, since in interviews she was a giggly little teenager. Funny, huh?
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 7:06 am

Yes, too bad about Ellen. Figures, it's mostly about "teh pretty" in Hollywood is it not? I actually do like Katie Cassidy in the show. I think she is going to be quite interesting! She is doing a good job as an actress too. I really look forward to seeing where they will go with her and Sam.

Yes, I couldn't wait for you to watch that episode and find out that Sam killed The Crossroads Demon! It was shocking, but my 16 year old happened to be in the room while it was on and said "Cool!" This generation I tell ya Razz

Gosh, with the writers strike I wonder how much longer we have for Supernatural Crying or Very sad So sad. This has been such a good season so far. If it ends right after the holidays like so many other shows, we will have to wait almost a year to find out what happens with Dean's contract and what is really going on with Sam!! affraid That wait will just about kill me!!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:09 pm

It's Sam and Dean night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 7:51 pm

Tonight' s episode is GROOOOOSSSSSSS!!!!! affraid affraid affraid

(BUT REALLY GOOD!! Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 2:04 pm

I don't mind the GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

Sorry. If you read Demian's recaps on TwoP, he has an imaginary gay dragon who screams that every time there's blood. He also likes wanton acts of violence.

I am looking forward to catching up. I need to see the last episode with the British Bitch. We shall see how far into the episode I want to smack her.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 3:30 pm

Oh GE, I cannot wait until you see last night's. I especially want to know what your thoughts are about what Sam does near the end!

Last night's gore was very hard for me to watch! I swear I could feel all that was going on! It sure looked real!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural - Jared & Jensen
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Celebs & Reality TV-
Jump to: