Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supernatural - Jared & Jensen

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:18 pm

Check for it to be on at some ungodly hour of the night and see if you can tape it.

That is just so wrong!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:34 pm

They have it scheduled to start at 11:30 PM but that was before the rain delay. It is all going to depend on when the game gets over. But if there are on and off delays lord knows when the game will get over. I guess I could put a tape in and just let it run for 6 hours while we sleep.

I just think it stinks to pre-empt a new episode of a show that people have waited months for because of a baseball game! Baseball is on here every day!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:45 pm

I was just coming here to tell you about the 11:30 p.m. thing. I know another lady who lives in Chicago, who was writing to me and is FURIOUS about the whole thing. She's the one who told me about the new time. If you can record it, just try.

It is insanely stupid to pre-empt the airing of a new show. I would be pissed.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:57 pm

I am pissed, but it has been one of those days anyway. Horrible weather, crabby kids, stuff like that there. Nothing improves a crappy day like a couple of hot brothers! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:13 pm

Amen to that!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:35 pm

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! THIS MAN IS MADE OF SEX!

TV Guide

Second story.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:42 pm

Very nice! Great body!! Seems to be such a great guy too. Very lucky lady. I wish them all the best. He seems very happy.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:27 am

I love when they showed him being goofy and he says that's the way he sees himself.

It was also nice seeing him in one layer. On SPN they always have him in a shirt and a button-down shirt and a jacket.

The push-ups killed me.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:01 pm

You know those push-ups are for the wedding night right?! Twisted Evil Wink
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:24 pm

Oh.My.God.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Jaredsexy
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:44 pm

YES!!!! I haven't had a chance to get TV Guide so BLESS YOU for bringing that over!

I guess you're warming to the charms of The Padalecki, no?

Sigh. The push ups are for wedding night.

I WANT ONE OF HIM!!!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:49 pm

You are welcome!

I've always like Jared - ever since Gilmore Girls. I do like Jensen a little more, he is stunning IMHO, but I definitely think Jared is great!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:02 pm

I agree Jensen is stunning, but I need the whole package (heh, I said "package")

Even Deangirls who go to the conventions say that personality-wise, Jared is a 500 watt bulb. Jensen is more low-key which is nice, but I like a guy where I know there would be no awkward silences.

Oh! A girl on TwoP got to have breakfast with him before the convention. It was only supposed to be an hour, but he spent two. How can one man be so perfect? Sigh.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:13 pm

Wow! 2 HOURS? That must have been amazing!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Me=jealous as hell.

She said "Oh, we should order pig in a poke"

He said "it's not Tuesday"
(Mystery Spot reference)

Sigh. I love him so much.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:42 pm

He is funny! I agree about "whole package". That is why I love Clay - funny, smart, generous, caring and does so much for special needs kids. The big heart and great sense of humor are a HUGE attraction.

I don't follow Jensen and Jared close enough to know the personalities. I do sense that in RL I would probably be more attracted to Jared. Visually Jensen is just amazing and I love his speaking voice. BUT I see that Jared has "the body!" Lordy!! Amazing!

I did not get to see last week's episode No The baseball game was still going on at 11:30 PM and I knew the news would follow, then Smallville. I will try to catch it on-line. There is no game this Thursday THANK GOD!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:50 pm

I haven't watched it yet either. I'm a big doof and like to wait for the recap. I can't explain it.

I do know there is lots of herky jerky motion and I'm hoping I can keep watching my TV because after Blair Witch I got a mad case of the spins that didn't stop until I got home and tossed cookies (Oh! Cookie)

Then with that other movie recently...can't think of the name...I had to stop watching half-way through.

I don't doubt that Jensen is beautiful. I guess I've always been attracted to more unconventionally good-looking guys. I love really tall guys and deep voices drive me crazy. Plus the goofball thing and he's also like wickedly smart and it all adds up to my absolute perfect man. Sigh.

I'm gonna get me one just like him. I have to. I know there has to be more than one in this world.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 9:28 pm

I enjoyed the episode. A lot more creepy and gory than I thought it would be. I had figured it for another comedy episode (like Mystery Spot or Tall Tales but it totally wasn't.) You should know that up-front. I mean, they brought the funny, but the also brought the creepy/gory.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:39 pm

Thanks for the warning! I'll try to catch it on-line over the weekend. I'll watch with a pillow over my face affraid

I am going to tape tonight's episode and watch it tomorrow. I want to watch Grey's in real time. It's good to tape Supernatural because sometimes I miss something and want to rewind and watch it again. NO! I do NOT mean any shirtless scenes!! No I don't!! Wink
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 5:26 pm

Well, I think I know where you have been GE!! Breaking up Jared and his finance! Suspect Too bad about the break-up Crying or Very sad They were sure cute together! BUT, now maybe you can go for it! Wink

I still have not watched the season finale. I have it on tape. I promise to watch it soon. I hope it had a good ending!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:20 pm

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you seen the Aussie interview with Jared????!!!!!!!!!

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/24948572.html#cutid1
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:53 pm

OK, how do you do that? I was just coming over here to post it.

Are you reading my emails? Getting the Jared Padalecki newsletter? WHAT?

My boy is hotttttttt and brainy and funny and dorky. I love him so so much.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:06 pm

Your boy (I mean all freaking man) is just amazing!!

Gorgeous, funny, charming, humble, delightful (even if he did cheat on his fiancee Razz )

I found the links on "Oh No They Didn't". Lots of Supernatural fans there. That is where I find stuff on Jared and Jensen all the time.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:58 pm

I just love how he answers the questions so thoughtfully. He puts time and energy into it. You can tell how much he appreciates his fans. That's the best part of being a fan of his. He knows which side his bread is buttered on and finds new and wonderful ways to thank us.

I'm so glad you feel the same way about my dorky adonis.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:00 pm

I loved the flying spit! Razz Clearly not afraid to make fun of himself and not take himself seriously. I don't think he has a clue he is drop dead gorgeous and sexy as hell! And THAT is sexy in itself!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural - Jared & Jensen
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Celebs & Reality TV-
Jump to: