Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supernatural - Jared & Jensen

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:31 pm

That is so awesome! You're making me crazy because I'm somewhere else and can't watch the episodes now!

I'm sure Raoul, the gay Supernatural Dragon, was beside himself with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 12:47 am

OMGOMGOMG!!! I watched the latest episode "Fresh Blood" and could not be happier! Him killing Gordon. The look on his face afterwards! Wow!

The bonding moment with the car at the end was so touching.

I love this show. I want to marry it.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:57 am

Yes, BUT - the way he was able to take off Gordan's head AND the look on his face - do you think maybe he has super powers of some type? I got the impression we were suppose to think there was more to it than just killing Gordan. Damn, that was one gory episode though affraid I think last week (Thanksgiving night) was a rerun, no? I wasn't home and couldn't tape it and when I checked CW.com it didn't have a new episode to watch. I am pretty sure the one on Thanksgiving "The Magnificent Seven" was a rerun. Let me know if I am wrong so I can look again.

Yes, the show is awesome, but the bros are awesomer!!!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 5:54 pm

Looks like tomorrow's episode is a repeat, so I guess we'll have them from here on out until the writer's strike comes to an end. Sigh.

There are two main themes that are running through this season.

1. Dean is playing fast and loose with his abbreviated life.

2. Darling Sammy came back wrong when he was resurrected by Dean.

Should the series continue and there's a finale, these questions should be answered.

His killing Gordon was so beyond awesome. The look on his face. Just WOWZA.

I don't mind the gore if it serves a purpose and with the theme of this show, I expected the blood.

So, "Fresh Blood" will be the last one for a while. At least it was a completely awesome episode.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 6:53 pm

Man, I am so bummed about the repeats Crying or Very sad

I don't think there is anything wrong with the gore and it did serve a purpose, it was just hard for me to watch. I can't even get thru ER or Grey's anymore with hiding my eyes! Now my boys LOVE all that stuff Rolling Eyes the more gore the better!! Teenage boys Razz
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 12:58 am

Good news! There will be a new episode December 13 and they haven't shut down production yet! So, I guess I was wrong on that. I like to be wrong about stuff like this!

I don't like totally graphic gore. I want something left to the imagination, so Supernatural suits me just fine.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:24 am

EEEEEEE for December 13th!!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 6:48 pm

OK, this is in NO WAY meant to shamelessly beg for birthday wishes. I just wanted to show you what a friend of mine from TwoP did for me. It's so good I had to share.

My friend's livejournal
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 7:17 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is very cool!!!!!!!!!!!! And HAWT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 7:48 pm

I TOLD YOU it wasn't a shameless plug for birthday wishes *blushes*

Thanks. Yes, it is awesome and hawt all at the same time! I couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 7:53 pm

So, is this a special number birthday? Like 30? I hope you had a wonderful day! Did you get to see your mom?

Do the new episodes start up again next week? I miss Dean and Sam Sad
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 8:26 pm

It's my 21st! YAY! After I turned 25, it's been my 21st birthday ever since. If only I could get the DMV to put it on my license!

New episode: 12/13. Can't wait to talk about it with ya!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 8:55 pm

How funny!! I'm 21 also!! What? Just because my kids are 18 and 16 doesn't mean a thing!! Razz

I can't wait to talk to you about the new episode too!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:04 pm

Oh, tonight's episode was so good! A little funny, a little sad, a little gory, but there was so much pretty!! God I love those two guys!

GE, I suppose you know since you are on Supernatural boards, that our Chicago Trib's TV columnist wrote about Supernatural today. She doesn't watch the show that much because of Grey's and CSI, but she wishes she watched it more and really had a lot of good things to say about the show and the guys. Especially Jared! It was a pleasant suprise to see that in the column today. She said she gets a lot of letters about her not writing enough about the show. So there must be a lot of fans in the Chicago area!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 5:19 pm

OK, FC, I MUST know what you thought of "A Very Supernatural Christmas" because that episode was THE best ever EVER EVER!!! I am so in love with this episode I want to wrap it in a bow and spread the joy everywhere.

Of course, I have a warped sense of humor, so this fit.

Still, the old-school from the 70's CBS "Special" logo like they used to do for bona fide Christmas specials, was so totally perfect I couldn't breathe from total happiness. LOVELOVELOVE!!!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 7:14 am

Yes, the Xmas one was the one I was referring to in my previous post! You just took forever to see the episode!

I thought it was great! Like I said above "a little sad, a little funny, kinda gory etc." That show has really become an excellent show. I like the way the columnist in the Trib said each episode is like a "mini horror movie". Those two play off each other so well and have such great chemistry. I cannot wait for the next new episode. I am so bummed that the writers strike may keep us from finding out how Dean gets out of his "contract" this season. It is gonna be killer to wait until next season to see how that all works out!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 2:56 pm

OMG. I'm so glad you liked it.

When Sam gave Dean the amulet he never takes off, I couldn't see through my tears. By the end scene, I was blubbering so hard, I needed a few hankies.

Jared is totally knocking it out of the park this season. They've given him much more to work with. I like that he's not just sullen all the time. Who else could make that "football" line sound so bittersweet? I love him so much.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 4:49 pm

A present for Green Eyes!! Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 1

Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Jared
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:16 pm

FC, you're officially my hero! I never get tired of seeing that picture. I think yours is even more close-up than I've seen. Bless you for brightening my entire day!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:31 pm

You're Welcome!!

I saw that pic on ONTD and it took my breath away!! He could NOT be any hotter! It is just a stunning pic! I think he has the most beautiful off ramps I have ever seen!!!

When are they returning with new episodes??? I'm dying here!!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:11 pm

From Eric Kripke:

TV.com: Now, let's talk about the strike. How has it affected your show?

Eric Kripke: It sucks, man. It sucks out loud. We want to go back to work. We have written 12 episodes. We have now shot all 12 episodes. That's 12 total for season three. [editor's note: The CW has confirmed to TV.com that new episodes of Supernatural will return to the air on January 31.] Vancouver, which is where we produce the show, had to shut down. And things are very quiet here [laughs] at Supernatural. It's a terrible, awful thing. The reasons I find it so awful and sad and tragic and depressing have nothing to do with telling the story of the show.

Last week, about 250 crewmembers who work on Supernatural went out of work, pretty much everyone in the Canadian production office. And these are brilliantly talented people who bust their ass on the show, and have sacrificed so much working day in and day out at Supernatural. And [executive producer] Bob [Singer] and I had to put them all out of work. So, it's bad. It's bad for everybody. And it's painful. And I happen to agree with the reasons that we're striking, but it doesn't make it any less painful. I just hope the powers that be on both sides can settle as quickly as possible so we can get back to work. And, yes, part of it is because I want to continue telling the story, and I want to keep telling stories about Sam and Dean, and I want to create more product for the fans.

But I have to say my most driving impulse is I just want my crew to work. And I hate that they're out of work going into the holiday season.

TV.com: Everyone is hoping it ends soon. Now we're going to touch on some fan questions if that's okay with you.

Eric Kripke: Sure. Yeah. Yeah. I checked out your Web site, by the way. It's cool.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:09 pm

Thanks for the info! YAY Jan. 31st!!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:12 pm

YAY! Tonight's the night!! cheers

Can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:20 pm

Woo hoo! Too few episodes. That I didn't get my full-season fix is so so sad. At least they're throwing me this episode tonight. I shall cherish it and try to coast to my looooooooooooooong wait until the next new episode.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:23 pm

GE, is this the last one of the season? Say it isn't so Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural - Jared & Jensen   Supernatural - Jared & Jensen - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural - Jared & Jensen
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Celebs & Reality TV-
Jump to: