Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music!

Go down 
+2
firecracker
Luca
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Music! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music!   Music! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:04 pm

Luca, that is an awesome video! 1974!!!!! DANG! I can't believe it!

"Love is the Drug" got me, but the instant I heard "Slave to Love" I was totally sold.

For some reason I've been thinking about this song lately. It's beautiful and haunting and sung by another spectacular female singer: Annie Lennox.

Annie Lennox - Love Song for a Vampire from the movie Dracula

There's not enough of Gary Oldman as the hot vampire, but still a great video.

Yay Frazz! Here's to it going smoothly!
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

Music! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music!   Music! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:06 pm

Uh oh... I have my correct Frazzle password, but not administrator. THis may take a few days.

So. RIght now I am making a Music category, so post there, and over the weekend i will try to figure it all out to that we can keep what is here.

BUT POST THERE!

Uh oh... every email I have is saying it is not the correct one i signed up with as administrator or admin.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Music! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Nine Inch Nails   Music! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 6:52 am

For a free legal download of their new CD go here.........

http://dl.nin.com/theslip/signup
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965

Music! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music!   Music! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:08 pm

Does anyone here have The Bravery CD "The Sun and the Moon"? I am in love with the song "Believe" and I have listened to the snippets of the CD on Amazon. It sounds like some of the other songs are pretty good too. I am watching a copy on ebay. Just wondering if any of our music buffs here have heard them. They are compared to The Cure and The Killers.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Music! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music!   Music! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:21 pm

firecracker wrote:
Does anyone here have The Bravery CD "The Sun and the Moon"? I am in love with the song "Believe" and I have listened to the snippets of the CD on Amazon. It sounds like some of the other songs are pretty good too. I am watching a copy on ebay. Just wondering if any of our music buffs here have heard them. They are compared to The Cure and The Killers.

FC, do you still have the links for the sites where we got the Idol downloads? Most of them have other music for download as well. I don't know if the one your looking for is there or not though. Jon-Wire also has other blog links on his page that also have music downloads.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965

Music! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music!   Music! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:09 am

Thanks! Yes, I still have the links. I will check them out later today when I have some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Music! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music!   Music! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4