Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chitchat

Go down 
+6
Luca
firecracker
aerwin
frazzle
Green Eyez
Sky
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
aerwin

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:29 am

My son is pretty good too. He mae Honor roll and he is taking AP classes so I hate to fight about hair. It takes him longet to fix his hair than it does me. His hair is wavy so he flat irons it. I just let mine be curly.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:55 am

We have a massive storm heading for us! It hit my mom's town already and they have no power. If you don't hear from me for awhile it could be because we lose power too!

We are suppose to be cooking ribs on the grill right now! Instead we are preparing for a huge storm Mad Pisser!

Hope it's better by you guys!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:39 pm

Stay safe and hold tight.................
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:48 pm

Thanks!

It has passed and the sun is shining! sunny It was very black. It poured like crazy, but we didn't get it as bad as my mom and we didn't lose power. So we just fired up the grill! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:23 am

If I'm not on here for a couple of weeks after Friday, it's because I'll be on vacation. I'm going to Toronto to spend a few days with a girlfriend and we'll be seeing Niagara Falls. Leaving there and going to Minnesota to spend some time with cousins. I am so looking forward to getting away for a while.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:10 pm

A couple of weeks??? affraid I will miss you so much!

But, be safe and have a wonderful time!! Will you be anywhere near JD when you go to Toronto?

If you can, try and check in with us from time to time I love you
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:41 pm

firecracker wrote:
A couple of weeks??? affraid I will miss you so much!

But, be safe and have a wonderful time!! Will you be anywhere near JD when you go to Toronto?

If you can, try and check in with us from time to time I love you

Laughing No where near JD that I know of! Hey, is Jason Castro or David Cook anywhere in the Toronto area? Laughing Laughing I'd take my laptop, but I just don't want to carry it around and go through customs with it, then try to connect it where I'm going. I will try to check in if given the chance.

Thank you for missing me.............. Smile
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:04 pm

I understand. I myself could never travel without my laptop! I have GOT to stay connected!! How pathetic am I Razz
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:07 pm

Have a BLAST, SKy!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:24 pm

Bon Voyage Sky! Your trip sounds really fun!

We'll keep up on all the Jason gossip for you while you are gone! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:45 pm

OMG, thank you Luca.......... There is going to be so much to catch up on........

Chitchat - Page 2 Dreads
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:00 pm

No problem! Yes, I'm sure there will be lots to catch up on when you return! Twisted Evil

Heck, we have Abrahammy, FC, and GE as special Jason correspondents to keep us informed and up to speed- so we are set! cheers

Sky, will you get a chance to check in a few times while you are gone?
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:48 pm

I'm sure going to try. My girlfriend has a computer and my cousins have one too, so I'll try.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:58 pm

ME<----Special Jason Correspondent.

I feel really special now.

I'm going on vacation tomorrow too, but I will have the internet because it goes into me intravenously.
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:33 am

I'm a Special Jason Corrospondent? Hey, I specialize in parades! Next time you see me, I should have a lot to say!
Back to top Go down
Lau

Lau

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:45 am

Sky and Green Eyez - have a nice vacation!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:57 am

Special correspondents can't go on vacation unless it is to get private interviews! Just kidding! Wink

Wah! I want to go on vacation too! Have a great time everyone!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:03 am

I am only a DC Special Correspondent Laughing I have never been to a Jason board. I will do my part with all the DC info and I am sure Abrahammy and GE can handle the JC stuff!

So Abrahammy, you are going to JC's big day right?
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:28 pm

Green Eyez wrote:
ME<----Special Jason Correspondent.

I feel really special now.

I'm going on vacation tomorrow too, but I will have the internet because it goes into me intravenously.

I WILL be having withdrawals, believe me. My girlfriend will have her computer. I just hate going through customs and heard they sometimes question laptops, plus the added weight and baggage, I just don't want to take it.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:30 pm

Luca wrote:
Special correspondents can't go on vacation unless it is to get private interviews! Just kidding! Wink

Wah! I want to go on vacation too! Have a great time everyone!

Hey, I'll do a private interview with either JC or DC......someone send him to me, okay? LOL
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:55 pm

I'll do a private anything wit DC Wink
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:28 pm

Chitchat - Page 2 Byesmiley I am going to go nuts without seeing all the crack here for two weeks. I'll be missing all of you. I'll try to stop in at least to say HI!! Throw a pic of Jason on here a time or two for me!

Chitchat - Page 2 Dreads
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:21 am

Chitchat - Page 2 Byesmiley
Bye Sky!
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Number of posts : 716

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 2:35 am

Have fun Sky.
Yesterday I took my son to school for the last time. He is a senior next year and will be driving himself. Sad He was just a baby yesterday.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:14 am

Bye Sky Crying or Very sad Have a safe and wonderful trip!

Aerwin next year my youngest is a senior also. He has a car and has been driving himself most of this year. I know how you feel though. A year from right now both my sons will be in college Shocked It is so hard to believe No It seems like just yesterday I was a soccer mom running them to their games and practice and taking them to Circus World. I truly cannot believe how grown up they are. The years went by in a blink of an eye Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chitchat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chitchat
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next