Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chitchat

Go down 
+9
Green Eyez
mishmash
aerwin
Sky
southernbelle
Janice
austin
firecracker
frazzle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:23 am

A little of both. My son and DIL need me to come down and watch my two grandkids part of the time. I love it down there and some sunny skies are going to look real good. Smile
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 7:33 am

I've been to Arizona twice and loved it! It's a little too hot for me, but it's so pretty! Considering the winter we have had the hot would look pretty darn good right now!

Have a wonderful time Sky and kissed those grandkids like crazy!! (not that you need to be told to do that Razz ) We will miss you!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:22 pm

I had a few searches to find this place. I thought for sure I had written down the address here to take with me. We actually bought a wireless router so we could get our laptop connected and up and running. Sharing the one computer between everyone here, just wasn't going to work!
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:23 pm

I am glad you found it, Sky!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:54 am

Hi Sky!! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are having a wonderful time!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:16 pm

There is something weird about running around outside without a coat on in the month of February! Laughing
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:07 pm

Sadly, I can only imagine Crying or Very sad as our winter has sucked! But, I had a cousin get married on News Year Eve (30 some years ago) and it was 70!!! I kid you not! No one had a coat or jacket on! It was amazing! Record breaking! Then the very next weekend one of my other cousins got married and we had a horrible snow storm and many people could not make it to the wedding. My family did but it was quite the drive! I will never forget how that worked out for the two of them. FWIW, the cousin who had 70 degrees (I was 15 and in the wedding party) has always been super nice and she is my youngest son's godmother. The cousin with the crappy day was always a wee bit of a witch. So maybe that all worked out the way it was suppose too Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:45 am

Another hoot from Aunt Mary! This is really funny (and sadly true Razz )

http://www.newsday.com/news/opinion/ny-walt-babyboomers-blurb,0,1036393.blurb
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:51 pm

I'm back home from AZ today. It's nice to be back and I can't wait to get into my own bed tonight. It was such a nice visit, even though it was work! I so enjoyed the sunny blue skies and nice weather. It's partly sunny here but it's kind of cold and with a lot of clouds.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 4:54 pm

Welcome Home Sky!!!! I love you

Glad you had a safe and wonderful trip!!

Home just in time to discuss DWTS with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:56 pm

firecracker wrote:
Welcome Home Sky!!!! I love you

Glad you had a safe and wonderful trip!!

Home just in time to discuss DWTS with me Very Happy

When does that start???? I'm really 'bummed' that Maksim won't be dancing though........
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:17 pm

I think it starts next week. I'll have to check. Maybe it's the week after scratch

Yeah, I am not really that excited at this point. No Max. Julianne has a crappy partner, and I am not really interested in any of the stars. But maybe it will be better than I think it will. I hope so anyway.
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Number of posts : 716

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 5:13 am

Well I am scheldued to give demos at the Scottish Games Sat with my dogs and sheep. So Of Course we are going to have wind and snow. March is soo unpredictable. Sigh.

But Tristan my male dog says to tell y'all that I will be taking the girls since he has been such a mischief maker lately. Here is my boy Tristan.

Chitchat - Page 35 Tristan

I had two more baby lambs this week!!!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 5:46 am

Oh no, sorry to hear bad weather is predicted Crying or Very sad Maybe the weathermen are wrong. That happens a lot here. I'll cross my fingers for you! I'm sure all your little ones will do a great job either way! Very Happy

Tristan is gorgeous!! Collies and Border Collies are dogs that just make my heart melt! I love you
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Number of posts : 716

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 6:26 am

TY!! He is very smart too. It's funny my male dog is the love bucket , best friend . My girls are all businnes and serious.
Back to top Go down
Lau

Lau

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:28 am

Tristan's a cutie! Must be hard to not have him with you. Sad

Congrats on the new arrivals!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:48 am

Oh Aerwin! I just noticed the "two more baby lambs" comment under Tristan's picture! Congrats!! Pix please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby lambs!!!!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:44 am

Chitchat - Page 35 Tristan
I love you I love you I love you
What a handsome boy! So he has been a bad boy lately? It is good to hear that your boy is the most affectionate one of the bunch...I hope Cole is like that too!

Keeping fingers crossed about the weather this weekend for you!

Eeek! I would love to see a photo of the brand new baby lambs!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:53 am

Awww..........baby lambs..........
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 3:33 pm

Dropping off a little chuckle for Middle Aged Women. Not that any of us here are you know, Middle Aged! Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1TVOXdNkFo
Back to top Go down
Lau

Lau

Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:03 am

That's funny. Not true, but funny.

Oh wait, I forgot some stuff.

Now its funny!!!!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:23 pm

Wanna read about my trip to the doctor?

SURE you do!
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:39 pm

GE, I read.

I empathize.

What I think we are all up to is finding ways that do not feel like LIES to deal with our daily trials.

I am in the middle of a gigantic pickle regarding my broken car, offers (then taken back) by people who would like to help me.

I have no interest in making myself the victim and them the devil, but I REALLY want to know how to navigate waters similar to what you describe.

My current pickle is still too complicated for me to report. But I will, as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:46 pm

So sorry you are having car problems Frazz Crying or Very sad Hope you can get it fixed soon.

Everytime we go to the doctor we wait, and wait, and wait. Except our Dentist is usually pretty good about having us only wait about 15 mins. On time - has never happened when I have gone to the doctor!
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:55 pm

The car story turns out to be a delightful miracle. But I do not know the real end of the story yet, which is why I am not posting it yet. Whatever the ending, it is still miraculous. on the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chitchat - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chitchat   Chitchat - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chitchat
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Chit-chat, News, Real Life, Get motivated-
Jump to: