Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was thinking Jason Castro!

Go down 
+5
Luca
Green Eyez
firecracker
Sky
abrahammy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-04-04

I was thinking Jason Castro! Empty
PostSubject: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:56 pm

OK, if Cook gets his own subject, Jasonnnn does too.

Two pieces of minor Jason news:

- He was the myspace list of top 100 unsigned music acts today. He came in at #83. The only other Idol to make the list was David Cook, who bowed in at #52.

- He's on the same Hottest Bachelors column in People that Greekboy is.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:06 pm

abrahammy wrote:
OK, if Cook gets his own subject, Jasonnnn does too.

Two pieces of minor Jason news:

- He was the myspace list of top 100 unsigned music acts today. He came in at #83. The only other Idol to make the list was David Cook, who bowed in at #52.

- He's on the same Hottest Bachelors column in People that Greekboy is.

YAY! Finally! I was going to make a thread for him too. It's about time, huh?

I saw he made People's list but I hadn't heard about the unsigned music acts. Sure hope he puts something out soon.
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:11 pm

He can't put out an album until after Cook and Archie do.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 8:12 pm

Why would DC be on an "unsigned" list? scratch He is signed with RCA. I'm confused.

Is the Sexy Bachelors People out yet? Damn if it is. I meant to get one when I was out today. DC's pix are gorgeous in it! Is there a scan of Jason's pic?

Did you guys see them interviewed on Good Day L.A.? They talked about all of them going out to lunch and how Jason's hair gets a lot of attention! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:41 pm

abrahammy wrote:
He can't put out an album until after Cook and Archie do.

Really? That's so not fair.........
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:43 pm

That's... pretty much the point of the show. Winners get to succeed. Also-rans have a harder time cashing in.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 8:18 am

Well, I do think it is only right and fair that the winner gets to release their CD first of the bunch. I mean they did win! Winning is suppose to have it's perks.

I think the others should be able to sign, record and have a CD in the wings to be released say a month or two later than the winner. But yeah, winner first is fair in my book. I even felt that way in the Ruben/Clay situation. Clay was able to release his first because Ruben's ran into some delays and Ruben said it was OK with him to let Clay's be released since they had been sitting on it for a few months already.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:16 am

People Magazine.........

I was thinking Jason Castro! Locksoflove
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:47 am

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooo...they used "locks of love"...well at least it wasn't "flocks of flove" *barf*.

Usually the people who aren't 1 & 2 release their albums on the heels of the winner. It's not that big of a break.

In the begining there was a bigger disparity between the top 2 and the others, (Kelly, Clay) but now it's not such a big jump in the popularity.

Thanks for making the Jason thread. I love it.

Sky, thanks for bringing that over even though I had to look at Smaralicious doing his most smarmy eyefuck.

THe first guy looks like Charles Manson. Celine Dion's kid looks like a girl. For real.

If this is about the hair, why did they choose pictures where the guy's hair doesn't look that great? I mean, I know what I say about GB, but there are pictures where his hair doesn't look like it's been greased to his head. Ace Young's hair usually looks beautiful, but there it looks icky.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:11 am

Of those 15 guys I only know the 4 from AI! Shocked

All I know about Cisco Adler is there is a nude pic of him and his balls hang down to his knees Shocked Shocked

Celine's kid's hair is even longer than it looks in that pic Shocked Shocked Shocked

And yes, in most of those pix their hair looks like crap Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

My son got a Bob Marley shirt the other day. It is a really cool one. All I can think of when he wears it is "I was thinking BOB MARLEY!" Razz

(for what it is worth I think JC deserved better in the hot bachelor issue than being included for his hair, but what do I know)
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:02 am

firecracker wrote:
Of those 15 guys I only know the 4 from AI! Shocked

All I know about Cisco Adler is there is a nude pic of him and his balls hang down to his knees Shocked Shocked

Celine's kid's hair is even longer than it looks in that pic Shocked Shocked Shocked

And yes, in most of those pix their hair looks like crap Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

My son got a Bob Marley shirt the other day. It is a really cool one. All I can think of when he wears it is "I was thinking BOB MARLEY!" Razz

(for what it is worth I think JC deserved better in the hot bachelor issue than being included for his hair, but what do I know)

Whenever I hear the name Bob Marley, I think of Jason's line..........too cute!

Celine Dion's son DOES look like a girl!

Not very good pics of hair.........most of them are "ick".

Cisco Adler??? I don't know who he is and I've never seen the pic you mention. Shocked
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:17 am

I think he is a musician and in some band. I only know of him because he was on all the gossip sites for dating Mischa Barton. Then I was on the celeb gossip site one day (On No They Didn't) and there were nude pix of him from some party and I am NOT lying - they hung down almost to his knees! Grossest thing I ever did see! How could a beautiful girl like Mischa Barton bed that thing??!! affraid I am going to assume he is very nice, and smart and funny to make up for the truly fugly Laughing

So, to get back on the topic of this thread - my guess is JC does not have the same genitalia issues Razz
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:28 pm

Quote :
and there were nude pix of him from some party and I am NOT lying - they hung down almost to his knees!
Shocked
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:00 pm

Please do not click the link if you have food or drink in your mouth or children near by Wink

http://cityrag.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/cisco_adler_balls.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:22 pm

I was thinking Jason Castro! Omgfall

Okay, this might sound dumb........but WTH makes them hang like that? Shocked
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:27 pm

Do your balls hang low, do they wobble to and fro. Can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow. Can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier? Do your balls hang low?

OK, too much information. Jason, don't ever do that. I don't want to know.

Ahem. In Jason news, some idiot went to his myspace and put in a comment with an embedded file that distorted his songs, but we bumped his comment to the second page, because some ugliness just needs to get bumped to the second page.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Sky, you have the funniest emoticons! Laughing That was about my reaction too! I have no clue what causes that I do not want to ask hubby Evil or Very Mad

Abrahammy your song is perfect! I think he can do all those things with his Laughing

Too bad there are jerks like that that try to ruin things on fan boards No I wish they would get a real life!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:42 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
I've missed you guys!

So "they" hung down to his knees huh?????
lol! lol! lol! cyclops clown pirat rabbit drunken
Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:47 pm

Jason, self-promoter of no little talent, has just come up with his own private little reality show to keep his fan base happy. He's do a video blog each Tuesday and posting it on Youtube.

Looks to me like he's simulating the Performance Day pattern on AI, except there's no danger of him being voted off. He can keep this going indefinitely. Oh, and just to make it that much savvier, he's referring to it as "date night."

OK, he's going to have his fans indefinitely behaving like that, whether he gets an album out fast or not.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 12:17 pm

FC! OMG!!!!!!! affraid

Abrahammy, I bet when you started this thread you never knew it would be so colorful!

Garsh, when you said they hung down to his knees, I was really hoping you meant his dreadlocks. Basketball

Sounds like Jason has taken the bull by the horns and knows how to hold onto his fans.

Abrahammy, I meant to ask you. Are you in that picture with Jason? If so, which one is you?
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:15 pm

Yes Abrahammy is in the pic with Jason! I wonder if you can guess which one? Here's a hint - she looks about 15 Wink

Good for Jason! I wish him the best!
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:30 pm

I'm perched almost at his shoulder, grinning like an idiot.

This is Jason's thread. Please do not put any testicles in this thread unless they belong to Jason. Shocked
affraid

Good luck getting those. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:39 pm

You are too funny! That's exactly why I moved that discussion to chit chat. This is Jason's thread. tongue
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:49 am

Wait. Are you the redhead? If you are, you don't look 15...you look 12.

Awesome. I'd be grinning like an idiot too. He makes ya grin.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:39 pm

Yes, she does look 12! I was shocked! The girl in that photo does not look like she would be so deep and philosophical as we know our Abrahammy to be Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was thinking Jason Castro!
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next