Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was thinking Jason Castro!

Go down 
+5
Luca
Green Eyez
firecracker
Sky
abrahammy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2007-04-04

I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:45 pm

Quote :
I react , in my body, badly to the"haha"s so I hope he finds a bio writer

OMG. I am the same way with that. I think he's writing that instead of the WAY more annoying "lol". I've had grown friends who throw that into their email communications indiscriminately.

I agree that I want him to continue to write the stuff himself, but just get someone in there to edit the thing. Then it would be perfect. I much prefer him writing this stuff.

You can tell how much he loves his music and what an all-around great guy he is.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:02 am

I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 JasonC-1Small-1
I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 10ni52fSmall
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:18 am

He really is gorgeous...I mean even just as a work of art.
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:23 am

Sometimes I wish he wasn't quite such a looker. He's an immensely talented very inexperienced kid and he's getting a bum rap because of the assumption that his face won him his votes; I don't think I've ever seen an AI contestant this completely green improve this fast.

I didn't vote for his looks. I thought Johns was sexier, but I prefer Jason's singing.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:30 am

What I like about him is his light spirit as a performer. I also like his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:37 am

I love him for his singing with such emotion...........and he is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous and such a raw talent.

Great video of OTR during the Manchester concert.....also a good one of DC singing Hello.........

http://mjsbigblog.com/more-manchester-videos-david-cook-jason-castro-syesha-mercado.htm#more-5390
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:35 pm

I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Jason115
I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Jason117
I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Jason118-1
I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Jason120
I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Jason121
I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Jason122
I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Jason124
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:03 pm

BEEEAAAAUUUUTIFUL!!!!!

Look at how happy he is on stage! Just look at him! Wow. It is amazing what happens when he's not under the kind of scrutiny he was on AI. The only thing good I will say for AI is that it's given him a chance to perform in huge venues and experience it so that now he'll be even more motivated to move forward with his career.

Just awesome. Thanks for the pics. He's beautiful inside and out.
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:19 pm

Indeed! Gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 11:30 pm

I do hope more Jason-ness gets posted.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:09 am

Jason's Official Fan Site is up and running.............

http://jasoncastromusic.com
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:01 pm

Thanks Sky! Looks like he's doing everything the right way. I couldn't be more proud of him than if he was my own family!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:38 am

Aww............can he get any cuter.................

I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Ai2129Medium
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:18 am

What a pic! Pure JOY!

I really can't wait for my ideal concert: Jason and Brooke at McCabe's in L.A.

Not that I have a clue if it will ever happen, but it should!

http://www.mccabes.com/condata.html
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:02 am

I definitely think Jason and Brooke should do a tandem tour. I would drive to the nearest state for that. I LOVED her in concert. Loved him, too, but I have heard Over the Rainbow so many times now I can't remember Judy Garland's version anymore.

Will post my concert recap in the AI folder. I did not get to do the meet and greet because of well-meaning attempts to be an attentive, self-sacrificing mother that were completely ineffectual, and I'll be kicking myself for a month, but that's another story.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:05 am

OMG. A true Idol we can be proud of. That picture just IS happiness. If the eyes are the windows to the soul, his must just be so pure.

Frazz, when the Jason/Brooke tour comes to town, we'll go together!

Sorry you lost out on the meet n greet, Abrahammy.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:24 pm

Abrahammy, I'm sorry you missed out on the Meet and Greet....... Crying or Very sad

I also liked Brooke.......what a team they would make!

I never liked that version of OTR before Jason did it. When I think of OTR, I think of Sam Harris and then Judy Garland. This IZ version took some getting use to for me.

So, here is another picture I love....................

I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 JasonCastro132copy
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:24 pm

That particular pic is not one that resonates with me, but most of his pics do.

Absolutely if he plays at a small venue here (especially with Brooke) I will go, and hopefully hook up with GE for that, and if I have money i will rent a hotel suite and woo everybody else into coming for an adventure.
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:13 pm

Quote :

Absolutely if he plays at a small venue here (especially with Brooke) I will go, and hopefully hook up with GE for that, and if I have money i will rent a hotel suite and woo everybody else into coming for an adventure.

Uh oh. I would have no trouble resisting a trip to LA to see Jason sing when he lives in Rockwall, Texas. However, a slumber party? You all do not play fair. Laughing
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:27 pm

The excuse for a slumber party was the main selling point of Constantine, for me.

If I have megabucks, I'll look for who can be used as an excuse in Tuscony or Paris!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:06 pm

That frazz doesn't play fair is one of the main reasons I love her so.

THe feeling of comraderie at a hotel and having a slumber party is the fun part of getting together with other fans.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:57 pm

Oh, no Fraz does not play fair...............

I can just see my hubby now...........another trip? To see strangers you met on the internet, again?? Ha, at least it wouldn't be Canada!!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:05 pm

What a funny young man...........

http://ca.youtube.com/user/THEjasoncastro
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:27 pm

Very cute video.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 4:49 pm

He does one of these every Tuesday. He's still a bit awkward in front of a camera, but he's getting better.........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was thinking Jason Castro!
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next