Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I was thinking Jason Castro!

Go down 
+5
Luca
Green Eyez
firecracker
Sky
abrahammy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:46 pm

Tour is over, and JC had this to say...........

http://ca.youtube.com/user/THEjasoncastro
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:43 pm

OMG...LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!

I love that he's real.
I love that he makes the time to talk to his fans.
I love that there are over 7,000 views of that.
I love that I wasn't wrong about him, like I was about someone else.

He makes me happy just watching/listening to him. I can't wait to get his album.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Green Eyez wrote:
OMG...LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!!

I love that he's real.
I love that he makes the time to talk to his fans.
I love that there are over 7,000 views of that.
I love that I wasn't wrong about him, like I was about someone else.

He makes me happy just watching/listening to him. I can't wait to get his album.

That's what I love about him too.........that he's real and he 'touches' people. I love that he either knew it or listened to someone........and stays in touch with his fans. So many don't and they are forgotten. He has a really strong fan base, really strong! You can't help but smile when he smiles and makes those quirky faces! He is just a ray of sunny .
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:12 pm

Last show............

A really good video of "Crazy" and after he finishes and starts into "Daydream" he says, "It's a really cool song and I like it alot (looks to the side) and it's for you" then giggles awkwardly. He was looking at his girlfriend Mandy, and that it was for her...............awwwww.

https://s415.photobucket.com/albums/pp235/krunkjess8/TULSA%20-%20SHow/?action=view&current=104_2233.flv
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:44 pm

I have actually been a little off the fandom this week, for a couple of reasons.

1. Real life has been very intense and a little stressful.
2. I'm fretting like crazy over the political campaign. (Keep wondering HOW somebody can LIE that BLATANTLY and maintain a lead)
3. The whole "let's give Jason a huge wad of cash/oops, now we've got people accusing him of shaking his fans down" debacle. It's not that I am upset at him at all, but I have seen several instances of people who appeared to be very interested in drawing attention to themselves and it's been annoying.

I was happy to see the Date Night video. It reminded me that I really do enjoy this kid, by himself, at face value, with the other crap removed.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:50 pm

abrahammy wrote:
I have actually been a little off the fandom this week, for a couple of reasons.

1. Real life has been very intense and a little stressful.
2. I'm fretting like crazy over the political campaign. (Keep wondering HOW somebody can LIE that BLATANTLY and maintain a lead)
3. The whole "let's give Jason a huge wad of cash/oops, now we've got people accusing him of shaking his fans down" debacle. It's not that I am upset at him at all, but I have seen several instances of people who appeared to be very interested in drawing attention to themselves and it's been annoying.

I was happy to see the Date Night video. It reminded me that I really do enjoy this kid, by himself, at face value, with the other crap removed.

I've seen some of that as well.......... I don't spend a lot of time at any of the boards. I just go, get info I need and leave. Some of the fans are very annoying...........
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:02 am

Happily, on the Jason front, I have no clue about fan rip-offs.

I like him. I really look forward to being a witness to his evolution.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:47 pm

This post was lost, so I'll repost it.........

Seems like an unlikely pairing, but at least he's performing. Christmas show too, he should do really well.

I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Patti_L_n_JCx
I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Jasonxmas
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:02 am

Huh! Weird how things disappeared.

In any case, how EXCEEDINGLY cool and delightful that Jason is opening for Patti LaBelle!!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:23 am

If you had asked me to give you a list of a thousand possible pairings for Jason Castro, she would have been nowhere on it.

That's our boy! No box for him!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:22 pm

I'm not sure how this pairing came about. I'm thinking she was scheduled already for those dates and somehow they got Jason to open for her, to keep him in the public eye? Maybe??
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:20 am

Some new photos, professional photos, so maybe potential cd covers?

I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Untitled-9
I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Untitled2
I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Untitled225
I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Untitled2255
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:52 pm

Nice photos. In the b/w one he almost looks angelic.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:41 pm

This kid is just too cute..........

http://ca.youtube.com/user/THEjasoncastro
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:17 pm

EEEK! He gave us a new song............the video part is crap but for a rough cut, I love this song..........

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Zleiyy91w
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:50 am

Oh, nice.

I sure hope he and Brooke do a double bill at the Troubador or McCabe's in L.A. I would so love to see such a concert.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:52 pm

I love how honest and raw his voice is. Thanks for sharing this!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:51 pm

EEK...............new vids and music at his concert.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMKOJw3cu30&feature=related

Watch the ones from ksdreamin from 11/29/08 and be sure to click on 'watch high definition'.

Last edited by Sky on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:07 am

MP3's of all his songs from Tulsa............

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=45f00be98052425dd2db6fb9a8902bda
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:03 pm

Dropping by to say that I will be attending the Patti LaBelle gig. I will try to give a recap.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:58 pm

abrahammy wrote:
Dropping by to say that I will be attending the Patti LaBelle gig. I will try to give a recap.

OMG!!!!!! You are so lucky! I can't wait to hear your recap.

Have you seen this video? This young man is drop dead gorgeous.....

http://www.iamsecond.com/#/seconds/Jason_Castro/
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:50 am

Screen caps from "I Am Second" video.......... tongue

I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Jason1
I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Jason10
I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Jason2
I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Jason3
I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Jason4
I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Jason5
I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Jason6
I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Jason7
I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Jason8
I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Jason9
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:12 pm

Thanks for the pics!

There really is something utterly beautiful about him. It has to do with spirit showing through his face.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:03 pm

I think you're right, his spirit shows through!
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:10 pm

Dang..I just found some new and interesting thing about Jason to post here, and I accidentally closed the window!

It was one of those top 10 of 2008 things somewhere that mentioned Jason. Although it was in something like "flash in the pan" category, it was actually pretty complimentary, implying that he was not really a flash in the pan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was thinking Jason Castro!   I was thinking Jason Castro! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was thinking Jason Castro!
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next