Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Reality Show Contestants

Go down 
+9
Janice
Sky
Green Eyez
firecracker
Luca
abrahammy
FrankiePants
austin
frazzle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 1:31 pm

Maybe the "super successful Constantine P(whatever)" is not the dork that Constantine M is Razz
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 5:51 pm

Quote :
I wonder if when he's taping B and B, it runs thru his head, "Don't look at the camera, don't look at the camera!" That must be the hardest thing for him being on that show.

Well, at least he's trainable.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:10 am

Remeber Carmen Rasmusen from season 2? Some people called her goat girl. Well, NOT anymore! She has a CD coming out on Aug. 8. 11 songs. Looks like a country CD. Anyway, here is a link to her first vid for her first single. She looks great and sings this song wonderfully! It really picks up at about 1 min. in. I think country radio will play this all summer! I will be shocked if this is not a hit for her. I look forward to hearing other songs on the CD to see if they are as good.

http://one.revver.com/watch/261456/flv
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:58 am

I did not remember who she was, so I listened.............she is very good and that is a great song. I'm not a country fan at all, but that is a very catchy song. Why did they call her 'goat girl'?
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:32 am

She had a lot of vibrato and some thought she sounded like she was making goat sounds. A lot of people say that about Chris Daughtry. He has been called "Goat Boy" by some people. With Chris I do hear it sometimes, but not a lot.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 12:34 pm

Carmen was REALLY not good on AI. I thought she was a adorable with a good personality, and I'm sure she's had some training since then, but REALLY REALLY bad.

The backlash was made worse by the fact that, at the time, the audience and each of the judges could bring someone back who had made it to (top 24?) but was eliminated (yes, that's how Clay was saved) and Simon picked Carmen.

In order to save face, he kept giving her glowing reviews, even when everyone knew she was REALLY bad.

GB knows how to not look at the camera when he's in a role. The dumb lug has figured that out when they trained him early on, throwing candy or fish in his mouth when he didn't look at the camera.

HOWEVER, when he's GB the "singer" or GB the interviewee, he cannot help but look at the camera. People who watched AI at the time. Normal people who didn't know him, found him utterly obnoxious with the looking in the camera thing. So, it was noticed by the man on the street as well. Again, I thought it was adorable at the time. I didn't realize it was because of a level of narcissism that is unparalleled.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 12:40 pm

OK, I have a question for those of you here who watched the You Tubes of some recent outdoor performance by GB somewhere. Sorry, don't follow him so I haven't a clue what this was. Anyway, I decided to click on one of the songs, Fade Into You (I think that was the title). I just couldn't watch the whole thing because his upper registered was really annoying to me, but I watched more than half and my question is why did he bring that poor little girl up on stage for a song she couldn't "help him out with" since nobody ever heard it before, and he just left her there in the middle of the stage with nothing to do Shocked I felt bad for her. I guess he was trying to be all cute/sweet/adorable (as I'm sure his fans thought it was Rolling Eyes ) but I found it really, well, stupid. At least if you are going to bring a little kid up on stage have it be for a fun song they can dance to or sing along with, not just stand there not knowing what the heck to do. Remembering how shy I was when I was that little I probably would have started crying.

Anyway, that one song and awkward moment ruined it for me to want to watch any of the others. I think the real CD will probably be better than these little acoustic performances.
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Number of posts : 716

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 4:38 pm

I was flipping through channels one day and came across Carmen's video on CMT. Of course I had to stop and look and yes it was actually good. I was shocked. But hey good on her.

I've not watched any GB on youtube. But I am sure the songs are absolutely marvelous and he will win a grammy in addition to that emmy
Laughing
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 7:01 pm

Quote :
OK, I have a question for those of you here who watched the You Tubes of some recent outdoor performance by GB somewhere. Sorry, don't follow him so I haven't a clue what this was.
[quote]
The funny thing is that I think I know WHERE - Opa Fest - but I can't tell you why because I haven't seen it yet. You beat me!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 7:08 pm

I bet that is it abrahammy.

I just lurked at Rawkhands to see if I could find out more info and I had to leave. I started at the last page and they are drooling over this tiny pic of his bellybutton Shocked You can hardly see it and they think it is the cutest ever Rolling Eyes No, my sons when they were babies had the cutest bellybuttons ever Razz
Back to top Go down
Janice

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:42 pm

I think I might be the only one who finds that picture humorous...not cute or sexy....humorous. I've seen little kids do that to be funny.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:00 pm

Yes Janice, the pic is humorous but not as humorous as some of the fan reactions Laughing You'd have thought it was a Playgirl Centerfold! Of course I shouldn't tease about the Confans though, if Clay dared to show any skin I think that fandom would collectively explode affraid
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 10:20 pm

I just watched another one of the vids. "Heaven Help The Lonely" Shocked What the hell was that?? That was, um, pretty darn bad. Like, I was embarrassed for him. I hope that sounds better on his CD.
Back to top Go down
southernbelle

southernbelle

Number of posts : 111

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 12:13 am

LMAO! I love you FC! I hate the songs too! I only heard them on his my space when they were first put up though. I couldn't bear to watch a video.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 8:39 pm

firecracker wrote:
I just watched another one of the vids. "Heaven Help The Lonely" Shocked What the hell was that?? That was, um, pretty darn bad. Like, I was embarrassed for him. I hope that sounds better on his CD.

You know all those things he said he'd never do and he'd never be? He is.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 9:15 pm

Hi GE! Well, All I know is that during that performance he was singing something like "Hee Ha" or "EE Ha" and it was just weird. AND he was going thru the audience doing the hair flips he loves to do (IDK, maybe he was really hot and trying to cool off) and it looked so out of place because the crowd was full of families and grandmas. Flipping his hair like he was David Lee Roth in that crowd just seemed so off. Maybe he was just trying to please that group of fans that following him EVERYWHERE Shocked I swear, the few recaps I saw (didn't read) and who put the vids up, are the people who just seem to be at every performance. So maybe it was for them. Either that or when he is on stage in "rock star mode" he fantasizes that he is a real rock star, so he acts the part.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 9:21 pm

Does anyone remember when he did rawkhands after singing the national anthem? Remember, he's pretty much high all the time. Really. Trust me. I don't think he performs sober.

He most definitely thinks he's a rockstar, even though he's now on a soap and singing bubble gum tunes. That CD is going in the bargain bin, and I mean SOON.

He doesn't have enough fans left to buy enough to make a dent. Even if they buy them for everyone in their family to give as Christmas and birthday presents. Still not enough. He may promote it locally (like on Good Day L.A.), but nationally it'll be a huge bust.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 9:33 pm

I can't wait to see what happens!

BTW, I just read that HDD is predicting Kelly Clarkson to have first week sales of about 400,000! That is huge for the way the CD market has been! She is going to be battling Hannah Montana for the #1 spot. Now, I ain't buying Hannah, but I do think that Miley Cyrus is completely adorable and super talented for only 14 years old. Seems like a great kid and I wish her much happiness and success.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:09 pm

aerwin wrote:
Quote :
I've not watched any GB on youtube. But I am sure the songs are absolutely marvelous and he will win a grammy in addition to that emmy.
Yep. You've got that right. clown
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 6:08 am

OMG! I just watched the You Tube of yesterday's B&B. Actually, GB did fine. Hair is a little better, still a bit of a mess - and I really like the recorded version of GLY. I really do. BUT Goldilocks is so freaking awful I couldn't stop laughing! She cannot sing AT ALL and the way they made her up Shocked Laughing Good grief affraid What decade do the B&B people think this is?? They are about 20 years off!! This girl could not have looked more ridiculous!!

If you want a great laugh, watch this! Honestly, GB deserves some kind of award for being able to keep a straight face through that scene!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn31edVj-EY
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 8:37 am

Didn't the actress see HOW ridiculous she looked? Didn't C? Couldn't they have said, not SO much on the lips? It was insane. She looked pretty awful. And the freakin' headband! oy! This outfit is to sing pop songs in? How can the people on this show be so stupid? What century are they in?

Okay, I'm done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/austin_ambrosia
abrahammy

abrahammy

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 10:17 am

I think Constantine is actually doing quite a good job with some absolutely awful material. The girl would not have made it to Hollywood on AI, and the makeover was awful. If I were not attempting to support Constantine, I would have turned this garbage off by now, because he's currently the only competent part of this storyline.

And no, I doubt the actors have any say in how much lipstick Phoebe wore. Although apparently Phoebe is bringing in a new age of Goth Flappers singing cliched pop songs off key. Sounds like the trend of the future to me.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 12:22 pm

Hmmm...a tart with too much make-up who can't sing? Sounds like every female singer we've got right now - except for Kelly, who can sing and doesn't have to flash her hoo-ha at every photog.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 2:29 pm

Laughing OMG!!!!!! Laughing I just watched this............hilarious. She really looked weirdly funny! That lipstick..........EWWWWW!
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Number of posts : 716

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 3:09 pm

OMG!! Y'all made me watch. First of all that is some of the WORST acting I've ever seen. YIKES! Are all soaps like that? Secondly GB wouldn't know a true rock star if it was standing right in front of him. Because he sure ain't one. Lord , lord , lord. The girl looked ridiculous. That show is bad. And sorry the song everyone likes playing in that background? Not much good either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former Reality Show Contestants
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next