Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Reality Show Contestants

Go down 
+9
Janice
Sky
Green Eyez
firecracker
Luca
abrahammy
FrankiePants
austin
frazzle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 3:11 pm

Gosh, it's been years and years since I watched any soaps! I think the last one I watched was Santa Barbara...........that's how long it's been. I remember years and years ago there was one on called Dark Shadows....you all are way too young to even have heard of it! It dealt with vampires and such...........so cool!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 3:25 pm

Sadly, I am not to young to remember. I was in about 4th grade. I had a crush on Barnibus Collins. The start of my vampire love I love you About 7 years ago my kids watched it with me at 10:30 PM on the Sci Fi chanel - so they know it too!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 4:13 pm

I've seen repeats of Dark Shadows on the Sci Fi channel. Veddy interesting. At least they were trying to do something different. I love how I read they just kept putting more make-up on the vampire guy to make him look the same age.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 4:21 pm

I'm surprised..........while I wasn't in the 4th grade, I don't remember how old I was! Laughing There was also a series of books written on Dark Shadow stories. I still have them.......for some reason....I don't get rid of them. I use to love that show. They should bring back something like that or some eerie storyline soap anyway! On second thought, maybe they shouldn't....then I'd have to turn the TV on during the daytime! Laughing
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 7:09 pm

From what I have read the soap Passions on NBC (which is moving to Direct TV) does all sorts of sci-fi stuff. Witches and devils etc. Now I read they are into the HoHay Suspect They said when it gets to Direct TV they are going to go as far as they can Shocked
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:49 pm

Is Passions the one they kept showing on The Soup with Julliet Mills? Because that's some freaky shit there.

I can't imagine what's going to happen when the get to DirecTV!!!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:57 pm

Yep! Julliet and her doll! Sadly, that cute little young man who played the doll passed away. Only 18 years old I believe.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:49 pm

Ahhh...I don't think I knew about the doll. Sad about the guy. I'm guessing he was abnormally small and whatever he had to make him that small, killed him. Too bad.

In other news, I can't stop looking at my own avatar. I screwed up when I tried to make it bigger. Will make another attempt.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 7:04 am

Yes, his name was Ryan something. Cute as can be, but sadly had some rare disorder that prevented him from growing. He wasn't a dwarf, it was another condition. He had the sweetest little voice too. He wanted to be an actor in the worse way and it was his dream come true when Passions needed someone to play the witch's doll that comes to life. He got to play the part up until his death. He even won an award for his work on the show. It was a short life, but he seemed to live it to the fullest and had a ball!

Your avi is certainly mesmerizing! Yes, bigger would be better! I have no idea how to re-size animated avi's, so I can't help you. Is that from a scene on the show or something else? You know, as handsome as Jensen is, I think Jared has a glow about him that is more outstanding. Something about him seems so warm and welcoming and charming. Jensen seems more serious. I sense that Jared is great fun.

Well, to bring this back to Former reality show contestants, I saw the clip of yesterday's B&B. Besides the freaking awful hair - I do wish that Constantine could stop the duck lips thing he does so much. I guess he just does it so much in RL that he may not even know he is doing it on camera. It's OK sometimes, but I noticed this week he really does it a lot. I think he should try to get that under control. Looks like Ridge and Constantine may start plotting to break-up Barbie and Ken. That will turn Con into the bad guy in the eyes of the fans of that couple - assuming that couple has any fans Rolling Eyes I still need to find out how they are related. I think a couple dating with the same last name and that he is somehow an uncle of some kind is a little icky. Perhaps it is normal for that show?
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 11:01 am

Quote :
I do wish that Constantine could stop the duck lips thing he does so much. I guess he just does it so much in RL that he may not even know he is doing it on camera.

I think he knows he's doing it and he thinks he looks hot when he does, so he keeps doing it. You're going to laugh, but when I went to the AI concert, Neil (Austin's bro) was selling these t-shirts with his (then I thought beautiful - but today - hideous) mug on it. I'm wearing it today because I got it 5 sizes too big for me and it's my comfiest night shirt. I just try not to look in the mirror or I'll vomit. Anywhoo, he's doing the duck lips. I even have a parody of it on my myspace, wearing Frazz's blue glasses.

YES! That's exactly how I feel about Jared. The "glow" thing. I can see Jensen is beautiful, but something about Jared emanates from him and makes me swoon like a 12-year-old.

The avi is from a BODOG poker event where he won the hand. With all his tells, you'd think they would have stopped betting, no?...but maybe they were distracted by the finger and the tongue and that was his plan all along.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 1:51 pm

GE, I cannot believe you are sitting around in a GB T-Shirt!! affraid That is so amusing that you would wear a shirt with the face you hate!! Hopefully you will spill some BBQ sauce to add a new "flavor" to the man of many flavors Rolling Eyes !

BTW, I hope you have air conditioning!

(reminder to self: get GE a Jared T-shirt that is all comfy for her birthday!! Razz )
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 1:58 pm

Quote :
(reminder to self: get GE a Jared T-shirt that is all comfy for her birthday!! )

FC, stop making me love you! Between you agreeing with me about The Padelecki and that statement right there, I may have to find you and give you the biggest bear hug you've ever received!

Yeah, I thought y'all would appreciate the irony of me running around in that shirt. It's just such a good shirt, I can't bring myself to throw it away. I just try to laugh every time I look down. The BBQ sauce would add extra flavor.

I got a/c yesterday, thank God. 90 degrees is too hot at 9:00 at night. It was actually cooler outside. Our record temperatures did not help, along with the news reminding me all day that we were having record temperatures. Last night was actually the first night I was able to wear a nightshirt! I was so miserable! I'm very happy now!!! More appreciative of the a/c than ever before!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 3:00 pm

Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 4

I love you too GE I love you So glad you are in some nice cool place right now!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 6:46 pm

firecracker wrote:
Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 4

I love you too GE I love you So glad you are in some nice cool place right now!

Hey, hold onto that big ol' hug. The a/c is out again Mad

I called them. He told me she needs a new compressor, but was hoping his quick fix would last a week (I'm only here till Sunday). Alas, it lasted one day. I went out and when I got back, I noticed the significant raise in temperature. I looked. 86 degrees in the house. Another night of wanting to kill myself. Oddly enough, I got back just after the a/c place closes, so will have to wait at least until tomorrow to find out if he can come out and when. We won't even talk about the tremendous heat rash that's broken out on my chest.

One day I'll take a picture of myself in my HUGE GB shirt so you can all laugh yourselves silly.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 9:04 pm

Oh noz GE!!! I'm so sorry! Don't look at your avi - it will only make you warmer. If you are alone you can just go nekkie no? I would love to see you in our GB shirt!! I bet you are adorable!

This should cool you off - Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 10

This will help your heat rash Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Calamine
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 9:11 pm

Ahhhh...that run through the sprinklers looks refreshing! I just went for a cool walk with the dog. She's well-behaved. It's actually cooler outside right now!

Thanks for the calamine lotion as well! I've got some Gold Bond Medicated powder and anti-itch lotion.

I am alone and sleeping au naturale with a sheet. Of course, at dawn when it's freakin' cold in here, I hate it, but can't put up with this heat any other way!

Heh, with my avi. You should see the pictures they're showing me on the Jared thread at TwoP with him and Rory and their "first time" on Gilmore Girls. Goodness! I told them between the broken a/c and the pics, I'm gonna have to call the fire dept!

Thanks re: the "adorable" thing. *blushes* However, I think you've got me beat on that!

Oh! I wanted to tell you that my mom got a new computer, so OF COURSE I had to add all the Clay sites to her favorites!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 9:40 pm

Sounds like you got things covered (or uncovered Wink )

Ah, I remember Rory and Dean's first time! She was the other woman!! I was so sad when Dean left the show Crying or Very sad None of her other BFs were as good. Though there was chemistry with Milo of course since they were dating I love you

Be sure and check the Clay thread here in the next few days. I will be filling it with concert info and links that you can pass on to your mom! Abrahammy was at his first show tonight! I'm waiting up to see if any Clack gets posted before midnight! I've got to stay up anyway. My boys are out and I won't be able to sleep until they get home. They are always home by midnight.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 10:18 pm

I thought she dated Jared too! She was a busy girl!

Yeah, they're filling me in on his whole "wife" thing and everyone's pissed about how they treated his character at the end.

Thanks re: the Clay info! My mom will appreciate it. I walk in and she's watching some Clack on her computer and playing it really loud!
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

Number of posts : 502

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 8:19 am

Green Eyez- sorry about the a/c. It's not that hot here, it just won't stop raining.

Oh - I have THREE GB shirts here that I don't know what to do with. What's your address? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/austin_ambrosia
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 11:01 am

Austin, if they're like XXL or XXXL, I'll take them and put a big red O with a line through his face! If they're good shirts like the one I currently own, they're awfully comfy. I will not wear those shirts out. I don't want to scare animals and children.

I've heard you guys need row boats to get around there. I hope the rain stops soon!

I just want to add this: the a/c has mysteriously started working again. Now, I called the a/c people yesterday, so the guy could have come over and worked his magic outside and never knocked on the door. Still...strange.

Oh, it seems the a/c was screwing with me. It's broken again and about 90 degrees. They say they can't come until Tuesday - 2 days after I leave. I'm really looking forward to Sunday!
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 5:35 pm

Yeah, they're the same shirts - I haven't checked the sizes. But I can't wear them to bed. If I did, I'd get less sex that I already do. silent
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 6:06 pm

lol!

Hubby not turned on by the Greek Boy??!! Maybe I need one of those shirts when "I'm not in the mood" Razz
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 6:47 pm

No, hubby doesn't like the GB! He admitted he thought he was the best performer during AI4 though.

He just can't believe he let me go to see him in May 05 and June 05. (I still can't believe it myself.) Then, of course, there were the AI shows in Dallas and San Antonio, and the Dallas Greek Fest, and, um, Brel. But that's mild compared to some people, right? Mine was about being with my friends mostly, and being there FOR my friends.

The fact that GB and I were text-messaging each other a few weeks ago didn't bother him at all. I think he thinks it's funny and bizarre at this point. He knew it was just about C requesting Neill's presence somewhere.

My DH is actually very cool. I have a good friend who was not allowed to go to Brel even though she REALLY wanted to. Her DH got mad at her for even bringing it up. And she has to stay off of most message boards. She gets the scoop via phone calls mostly.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 6:56 pm

Sorry, but your friend's hubby sounds like a jerk. I understand a husband not wanting the wife to go to a show or travel to see somebody if the couple has financial issues and the money spent for shows and concerts would hurt the family. Otherwise, especially if she has her own money, the hubby should not say anything. I mean we are talking going to shows, not sleeping with the guy. God forbid my hubby tried to keep me off message boards Evil or Very Mad I do my job, I keep the house clean, I cook, bake and do laundry, take care of our children and folks, and fulfill my wifely duties. If I want to spend free time on a message board I've earned it. Luckily for me my hubby is cool with my love for Clay, boards, dolls and jewelry. He thinks it's all kinda cute!
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 8:43 pm

Well, you ladies may still pay attention to the hubby and have real-life sexy-sex and take care of the kids, I'm sure there are others who become so obsessed, they kind of lose track of their real-lives. I mean, it's fine to have a celebrity crush, it's another if it permeates your entire life.

So, the guy could be a controlling ass (quite possible) or he could have seen that she had a problem (like an alcoholic) and felt the need to cut her off cold-turkey if she was neglecting the other aspects of her life.

Personally (and no offense to anyone here) if I had a good friend who wanted to actually travel to see GB's ass, I'd perform an intervention!

Again, I could be wrong. Just some ramblings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former Reality Show Contestants
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next