Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dolls

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:04 pm

Look what I got in an ebay alert!

An Eric Bobobie! $89 shipped with wig and outfit!

Too cute! I would so love to buy him! And yes, because his name is Eric and he has blond hair and blue eyes just like my Eric!! He would make such a cute little brother for my girls.

Dolls - Page 19 Ericbbb
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:26 am

More pix of Rylee's new outfit!

Dolls - Page 19 Pinkoutfit008

Dolls - Page 19 Pinkoutfit007

Dolls - Page 19 Pinkoutfit006

Dolls - Page 19 Pinkoutfit003

Dolls - Page 19 Pinkoutfit001
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:11 am

Taking time to smell the roses!

Dolls - Page 19 Pinkoutfit2005

Dolls - Page 19 Pinkoutfit2001

Dolls - Page 19 Pinkoutfit2003

Dolls - Page 19 Pinkoutfit2002

BTW, you can see some depression glass in the pix in the dinning room.

ETA: I just bout Milo his art easel! Now I have to find a canvas/print for him to be working on!

Last edited by firecracker on Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 11:13 am

And they call it Bunny Love~

Dolls - Page 19 Pinkoutfit2014

Dolls - Page 19 Pinkoutfit2009

Dolls - Page 19 Pinkoutfit2007
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:40 pm

Eeek! What great photos! That bunny is adorable! I see you had a sunny day today. That Bobobie Eric is really cute! That seems like a good price.

We just got back from the Italian wine and food pairing and had a blast.
I feel like a beached whale now though...and will be crashing early. Got a pleasant buzz on some really great wine and the food was to die for. Ate too much, but the temporary discomfort was worth it! Twisted Evil We are having a good time catching up with my sister-in-law. I think it has been about 6-7 years since we have seen her.

TTYL! Rylee is such a pretty girl! Will you be able to take her out of that outfit?
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 9:43 pm

EEEK!! What a surprise to see you tonight!! I am so happy you stopped by!

Sounds like you had an awesome time! We had Italian too - Uno's Pizza Razz AND I had a Mango wine cooler! I guess not quite the same as you guys Laughing

Yes, it was sunny and gorgeous. We did some yard work. Saw my Dad. Got the pizza. Nothing exciting, but it was nice to have such a beautiful day! It is suppose to be just as beautiful tomorrow! Then go back into the 50s by Monday.

Both the boys had to work. Eric got a $20 tip when he delivered pizzas to the Sugar Grove Community Center. He has made $160 in a little over 24 hours. I should delivery pizza Razz

Thanks for saying you like the pix. I thought they turned out pretty good. Sadly, I cannot capture just how gorgeous Rylee is in person. She is just so very special. She is quite different from the others. I don't think she will come out of that outfit for a long time No It is perfect for her and she looks amazing in it! Sort of like Shyla. I cannot bring myself to change her. That outfit and hat were just made for her! Obviously my girls are girlie girls just like me Embarassed I cannot wait until Ianna has her Alice outfit! She should really be something!

It is a good price on the Tiny Eric. I just can't bring myself to do it right now. If it were Xmas time I might go for it, but I am still gathering supplies for Milo. I need things for his writing and painting and sketching.

Got to get to bed. Hope to see you tomorrow!

Have fun with SIL! Tell her I said Hi!

ETA: EEEK! Look what I just bought!

Dolls - Page 19 Dorothyshoes

Forget Snow White - Rylee is going to be Dorothy!! I have a pic to send Nancie so that after she makes me Alice she can make me Dorothy! I already have a little basket and little dog!
Back to top Go down
aerwin

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:57 am

I like those shoes . Well I got my hair the burgundy red color and I love it. My husband keeps saying it is too dark. But It will fade with washing. Thank goodness my sister is a hairdresser so when the mood strikes me I can change colors.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:31 am

Cool! I bet you look amazing! Wish I had a hairdresser in the family!

Glad you like the shoes! I think having a Dorothy will be fun!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:07 pm

Hey gang! I'm back! I would love to see your hair color aerwin! You should have hubby take a shot of the back of your head or something so we can see it.

FC!!!! *smooches* Sounds like you had a great, sunny weekend! It was nice yesterday, but now it is raining and the sun is out! We sure do need the rain though! My sister-in-law left this morning and we sure enjoyed having her. She lives in Savoy, Illinois, I guess a suburb of Champagne!!! How far is that from you?

You must check out this custom Holly that that gal that bought Bill had done...just amazing! Shocked
http://www.flickr.com/photos/billdoll/2392599569/?addedcomment=1#comment72157604411651002

Those Dororthy shoes are to die for!!!!!! I think Rylee will make the perfect dorothy! Have you found the kind of dress you want made for her yet? They sure have a lot of cute Goodreau girl shoes on Ebay now...summer sandals and the works! cheers
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:22 pm

Luca! Smooches back to you!! You were so missed!! You must tell company that they need to share you with MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

I have been looking at some Dorothy pix. I will bring one here when I decide for sure which one I want to show Nancie.

Aren't the shoes perfect? Only $8 something shipped! They are Betsy McCall shoes. Thank God I asked Nancie and found out about them being able to wear the Betsy McCall shoes!

I saw the sandals and I am considering maybe getting a pair.

Champagne, IL. is about 2 hours from us. Rob's cousin's daughter went to the University there. We are only 30 mins from Northern, IL. and 2 hours from U of I in case either of the boys decide to go there instead of Northern.

That Holly custom is awesome! I still go to PS and look at pix and sometimes I miss having Pullips. I look forward to getting Aletta. But when I look at my girls I just know it was the right choice. They never stop amazing me with their beauty and I know that I will be head over heels for Milo. Day-um this waiting is frustrating!

Must get back to cleaning bathrooms Rolling Eyes Why do we have 3 again?? Mad

It is Pot Roast for Eric day! He LOVES pot roast so that is cooking right now. Smells yummy! Pot roast is one way to make sure he comes home to have dinner with us Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:46 pm

Pot roast sounds so good! I think we will have salad and maybe some shrimp and rice considering our pig out fest yesterday... Rolling Eyes

Don't you and GE like Jared the supernatural? I guess some gal on DOA is selling her minimee head. He is sure a handsome doll!
Dolls - Page 19 JaredHead

We may be coming up your way sometime this summer or Fall! We will definitely have to meet up somewhere if I get anywhere close! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:56 pm

Yes, GE and I like Jared. He is a handsome doll indeed, but I do not really see Jared. Maybe with the right wig.

Oh, fall is the best time to come to Illinois! That is when we have beautiful colors and scenery! Summer - gets, hot, humid and everything goes brown usually from lack of rain. We tend to have droughts in the summer. But, for the sake of our basement/pumps that is good Razz
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:00 pm

I'll keep that in mind about Fall being the best time to visit. Summer is too gorgeous here to go anywhere. I bet we would only make it a long weekend trip, so you may have to meet us in Chicago or something. You may have to take the opportunity to have a shopping spree or something so hubby will drive you! Twisted Evil Wink
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 3:16 pm

Yes, it would have to be hubby as I do not drive to Chicago affraid Insane drivers and traffic and I get lost with all the one way streets AND you DO NOT want to get lost in Chicago No Some really bad neighborhoods. The Loop is amazing though! Especially at night with all the building and Buckingham Fountain lite-up! I LOVE Buckingham fountain!! Downtown Chicago is just very, very cool! We find it far more beautiful than downtown NYC.

Look at the pix here of Buckingham Fountain! I never tire of it! Be sure and biggie the pix!

http://bayimages.net/chicago/buckingham-fountain/
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:15 pm

Oo-o! The Buckingham fountain is gorgeous! Looks like there is lots of cool architecture in Chicago! Between the shopping, the architecture, and the restaurants...I think I will love it!

Hope you have a great day! I will pop back in later... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 2:10 pm

It is stunning! I grew up wanting to be married in Grant Park and in front of Buckingham fountain! Downtown Chicago is incredible! The fountain does a gorgeous light show at night! Really, if you are taking a trip Chicago way you need more than a long weekend. You should check out the theaters, Water Tower Place, Navy Pier, The Gold Coast, State Street, Sears Tower, Olde Towe, the zillions of wonderful restaurants and art galleries!! And on and on!

I went out today and missed a package from China again! Mad Eric will pick it up for me between classes tomorrow. I had to go toy/birthday shopping for the 6 April birthdays I have coming up in the daycare.

I heard from the lady who I bought the aqua dress from. Her mom died unexpectedly and she had to leave town. She is mailing out peoples orders today and tomorrow.

The Dorothy shoes are on their way!!

Gotta run! TTYL~
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:26 pm

Wonder what you are getting from China this time? You probably know.
Could it be the brown Milo wig? I can't wait to see that one. I thought it might look really good on my Holly Pullip too.

Have you seen photos of the new Pullips that you can bring over yet? If it is the guy with the gray hair and green jacket...He does'nt do anything for me. Luckily! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:58 pm

Luca, I have ordered so much stuff it is hard to keep up Embarassed

It is too soon I think for the black velvet boots, so it could be the CanCan wig. I think I have all the re-ments from China, or anywhere I ordered for that matter. The green dress is from USA and so is the art easel and the Dorothy shoes. I can't think of anything else from overseas that I am waiting for. Too bad it isn't MILO!!!!!!!! I'm guessing I will get a shipping notice on that one though. At least I hope so so that I can stay home and wait for him!!

No, not that gray haired Taeyang. He is in an Asian outfit and has long straight hair parted down the middle. A reddish color I believe. I will have to look again. He is very cool and so is the Pullip and Dal. They are the July releases.

I'll look around for them again.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:11 pm

I just checked my ebay account and I am almost positive it will be the CanCan wig!! The timing would be right. I bought it on the 20th of March. I cannot wait to see it! Thank goodness Eric has the break between classes to go to the PO for me. I have too many little ones tomorrow to leave the house.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:23 pm

Cool! Now we just need your boy to model it for us! We may have to have one of the ladies be an understudy for project Milo!

I have a fur wig coming from China too...for Julian. Shocked
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 9:33 pm

YES!! Milo needs to get home!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I will have one of my girls try it on and model it for you. It might be a bit too big for them though since it is an 8.

Oh, I cannot wait to see Juliann's new wig! Which one did you get him?
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:02 am

Dolls - Page 19 Julytaeyang

Dolls - Page 19 Julypullip

Gotta run!

Have a good day!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:52 am

Those are really cool! Thanks for bringing the pics over! Luckily they are not saying "Buy me now"! Laughing

Their eyes almost look acrylic... Shocked

I think you got your DZ order in just in the nick of time, but prices are going up on them and hopefully you will be getting the 30 day turn around time! *keeping fingers crossed he comes soon*

How long has it been now?
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:20 am

Hi!

No, they are not yelling buy me to me either, but they are cool and better than many that they have come out with in the last several months. I think their stocks are really nice.

I ordered and put my $60 deposit on Milo on March 5th. I don't know when they ordered him from DZ though. I will have to keep my eye on the prices and see how much things are going up.

I was so sad to see that HerRoyalDemoness is selling her Rumor "Juno". I fell in love with Rumor based on her pix of her Juno. Also, she had told me in PM how much she loved her and took pix of her every single day. Now she states at the Dolly Market that she never bonded with her. I assume for whatever reason she just wants the money to buy something else, because in her PMs to me she just loved her and encouraged me to buy a Rumor. She is selling her with a lot of clothes. She says she got the clothes at Build A Bear. She says they fit. I never would have thought clothes from Build A Bear would fit. I think I am happy going with things from Nancie that I know will be just right for my girls.

Hope you have an awesome day!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:41 am

Shana posted the promo pix. I love the back of the Pullip's hair!

Dolls - Page 19 Julytaeyang2

Dolls - Page 19 Julypullup2

Here is a clear Dorothy dress pic I might send Nancie.

Dolls - Page 19 Dorothydress

ETA: I just had an adrenaline rush! The UPS man walks up to my front door and rings the bell holding a nice big doll size box! Only thing was it was a beautiful glass pitcher I ordered from Target with one of my Xmas gift cards that has been on back-order since then! It is gorgeous and I am thrilled to finally have it, but talk about a moment of excitement when I saw the man holding that box!! But of course I am sure that DDE will email me when he ships so I should have known it wouldn't be Milo.

Eric decided to go out to eat with friends after his morning classes. He has my package (he called and told me he got it and it is very small so I am thinking it is the wig) but I may not see him or it until 10:00 PM! He may not come home before his late afternoon class and then he goes right to work. So no pix tonight. I won't be around tomorrow either. So I'm guessing it will be Thursday before any pix of anyone in the wig. Let's see, who would you like to see it on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dolls - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolls
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Hobbies, Developing New Skills-
Jump to: