Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dolls

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:52 pm

I think that link for the socks is making the page scroll. I saved it so maybe you could delete it now.

Great, now I need to figure out what to do about this mess I got myself into Rolling Eyes I should have asked you how it worked first. Well, I put the wig on the same credit card as I was trying to keep all the Rumor charges together to pay off with the check I got from Pay-Pal after I sell my dolls Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Could I be more stupid?? Don't answer Razz If you send me a check for $20.60 I will send you the wig and give hubby the check to put toward the credit card bill. Or, maybe if you pay by Pay-Pal that would give me $75.60 "in currency" and if I order something different it will come out of that money? Is that right?
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Number of posts : 1611
Registration date : 2007-04-05

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:56 pm

Yes, PM your email or paypal account or I can send you a check if you want. Either way....just let me know!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:24 pm

Ok, I PM'd you. It is just as well. You will get a wig that is better suited for your girls (the old world theme) and I will continue to look for a black wig for Rumor that is more current as I do not think I will be going in the old world direction with her. I think she is going to be a teen and sweet and kinda fun! I am trying to decide on a name for her. I think when I figure out her persona I will come up with the right "R" name for her.

Thanks! BTW, I do not know what I would do without you!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 9:29 pm

Well, I decided to go with the Kana black wig. I have a Kana in pink for my Papin and I love the wig. It is the closest I could find to the pic up there. It was more than I wanted to spend, but I have looked everywhere and it was the only one in black that seemed right. When I went to pay it said "Pay Pal Balance" and the amount of the wig came out of the $55, so I guess I did it right this time. So she will have hair when she gets here, but no clothes until I sell another doll. I will have to take some nude pix tomorrow and try to post them on sites this week. If I sell one more it will pay for an outfit and I have $25 left for shoes. I do not know how I am going to pay Rob for the doll No
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:30 pm

Luca! I just sold Crazzia nude and bald for $40! It is only $5 less than I was going to ask for her, but this girl will send me a money order! So that is $40 I can give Rob toward Rumor! I am on a roll! I may sell them all! (kidding - I think scratch )

Good night!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:20 am

Well, I did not sell Crazzia, I sold Nomado. The person (it may be a guy Shocked ) wrote to me after I went to bed and changed to Nomado. I offered her at $45 because since she was free that is a pure profit (which is a good thing since the person lives in Hawaii and that shipping is going to be more than I thought no doubt) and I know she is not one of the more popular type 2s. I did hold onto the guitar. I hope this person doesn't flake out. The name is Edmar so I am assuming that it is a guy. He sent me his name and address already and asked for mine for the money order. I said I would shipped her after I deposited the money order. So that would give me $65 to give Rob for the credit card.

I got up this morning to see that we have another big freaking snow storm predicted. It is suppose to start sometime after 3:00 PM. They say 2-4 inches in the afternoon and 3-7 overnight with blowing snow continuing throughout the day tomorrow Mad I am so annoyed!! We finally were able to set-up chimney guys for today to do a diagnostic on our problem. Now they won't be able to come back and fix it because we will be right back into the snow and cold Evil or Very Mad Thank GOD March is right around the corner. This has to end soon right???

Hope you have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:12 am

Congrats on the super dollie selling! You are on a roll! FYI: I usually charge 10.00-25.00 for shipping dolls depending on where they are going. If it is in the US I go with 12.00-15.00 and then internationally I go 25.00-40.00. I like to get insurance on my international sales to cover things if the doll is lost, and that requires international priority which costs more.
I don't think it is unreasonable to charge a few bucks for the bubble wrap, box, etc-that is why I like to charge in the 10.00-15.00 range for shipping and that gives me a little wiggle room to cover extra costs .

The cheapest I have had to pay to ship a doll recently was to Canada and I paid over 10.00 for it. I think you should raise your prices to have shipping be extra for the remaining ones you want to sell. I have had no resistance from people when they inquire about shipping prices. Think about it...Shana charges 9.00-10.00 now does'nt she? You can go into the postal service web site and put in someone's zip code and give them an exact shipping quote if you weigh the package. If you weigh your Lead after he is boxed up you will have a really good estimate of the weight for estimating future shipping costs.

I also package my dolls really, really well...so my customers have all received their dolls in perfect condition and have complimented me on how well they are packaged. Most collectors are more than willing to pay extra for a well packaged doll.

Better go get ready for work! TTYL!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 10:47 am

Yes, I know I was charging low for shipping. I just wanted to get a couple sold fast so I could start the process of getting Rumor. What I liked about the deal with the guy in Honolulu is he was paying by money order and you don't see that offered a lot. I already have boxes, a decent amount of bubble wrap (as I always keep some boxes etc. from Xmas deliveries) I have packing tape. I need to get some labels though. I don't have peanuts but I have newspaper that I can put between the doll box and the shipping box. I do not have Pullip/Taeyang boxes for most of the dolls as I got most of the nude. I do have Hestia boxes and one J-Doll box Laughing

So really for the first doll shipments it is just the postage I need to get them shipped. I know it will be more than $5 but at least the good price got two dolls sold fast. When I put others for sale with pix etc. I will charge more for shipping.

Gotta run, heating guys are almost here! Wish up luck!!

Oh, I found a site this morning that had nice clear close-up pix of the Goodreau dolls in their boxes ready for shipment. I am beyond excited! I will bring the pix over. I think I will sell more dolls so I can get Innuendo also. The pix are beautiful! I hate odd numbers so I really want two BJDs. I cannot see one standing alone among my other dolls. Sadly, Winda won't have a partner because I just do not care enough for Red so she may be my "lone wolf"!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:55 am

Rumor in box! GREEN EYES!
Dolls - Page 3 Rumorinbox

Innuendo in box. I love her blue blue eyes and so pink lips!
Dolls - Page 3 Innuendoinbox
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 12:30 pm

Wow! They are really beautiful! But, honestly, I can hardly tell the difference between the two! Laughing
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:19 pm

Laughing

Well, I have looked at a lot of pix of the 4 Goodreaus and there are differences. Rumor's profile and mouth our different. Besides the lip color, Rumor appears to have her lips ever so lightly parted. They are subtle differences but after seeing enough pix I can easily tell them apart. Whisper is easy - she is the one with teeth Razz

Things did not go well with the heating people. They cannot open the blockage. They feel somthing shifted inside the chimney and crushed the pipe. They will be coming out ASAP to revent out the side. At least that is the plan. We are looking at about $2,000.00 to fix it Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:30 pm

Rumor and Innuendo (sounds like a romance novel Razz )

Dolls - Page 3 Rumorandinnuendo

Dolls - Page 3 Rumorred

Dolls - Page 3 Innuendogreen

This is the outfit I am leaning toward. It comes with white boots included in the price. It will go well with her black hair I think.

Dolls - Page 3 Blackwhitered
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:02 pm

That helped for me to see the difference. So Innuendo is quite a bit bigger than Rumor? Her face shape and lips are really different now that I see them side by side. Rumor looks younger too. I have to say I have never seen a doll look better with green/black hair as Innuendo does! Shocked

So, you are looking at getting the red, white, and black outfit? That is so cool! I love it! What do the shoes look like?

Oh, the check is in the mail! Wink Sorry to here your chimney problem is going to cost that much. We are still dealing with our heating issue too. We are having to have someone come out to determine if it is our heat pump now...Our heating bill was 300.00 which is about 125.00 higher than usual. The repair man thinks it is because our heater is having to work harder and not working right because our heat pump is not doing it's job.
Oy, the home repairs just keep on coming don't they? Mad You are'nt alone.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:41 pm

I think it is an optical illusion with the photo. All the Goodreau dolls are 15.5 inches tall, though some sites say 16, but most say 15.5. I think it is the wig that makes Rumor look younger there. There was a Whisper at the doll show in a pigtail wig and sailor suit making her look much younger than a pic with her in jeans and a sweater and a Kana type wig. I was torn between Rumor and Innuendo. If I am really happy with Rumor than I will continue to sell dolls so that I can get Innuendo too. Marissa, one of my 10 year old daycare girls, wants to buy my Cornice with her allowance. Her mom and I are friends and her mom loves the dolls and her jaw hit the floor when Marissa told her I was selling the dolls. So we will see if she buys her. She makes $30 a month in allowance so she figures she can buy her in 2 months Laughing

Yes, that Innuendo looks awesome! I LOVE the eyes on that one! Yes, I am thinking that outfit is cool. It comes with white boots. I will look for a pic with them.

So sorry about your heating issues too. Our heating bill is usually $600. Tell me again why we built a large house? Rolling Eyes

I will let you know when the check gets here. I got an email from JPOP that they shipped my Kana wig, but my guess is that they are both together since I ordered on Sat. and one Sunday. Last time I ordered two close together and she shipped them in the same box.

These are the two I have narrowed it down to. They are both $56 and come complete with the shoes and socks, unlike the jeans outfit which would be $80 with shoes and I didn't even add in socks.

Dolls - Page 3 BJDCdressingup1

Dolls - Page 3 Floofloooutfit

I don't really get the hats Razz But the outfits and socks/shoes/boots are cute and I do want to make sure to get something that fits.

The pix of that Ellowyne Wilde doll at the 2007 show were amazing!! MY GOD the clothes for that doll!!! Some incredible stock outfits!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:01 pm

I hope Marissa gets Cornice! That would be awesome! So far how many do you have sold? I am losing count already... Laughing My head is spinning from trying to do some algebra...oy. Shocked

I love everything about outfit/set number 1, number 2, not so much. Those white boots would go with a lot too, where the goth skull shoes may not.

I hope our heater gets fixed and your chimney too...that pilot light business must be starting to really wear on your last nerve!

I wonder if Mohana will be shipped tomorrow...that is the date they said the MiniAri dolls would go out that were ordered when I did!!!!! That could mean she will be here in 4-5 days after that! I ordered some cool white boots today from a Japanese dealer. I'm sure Mo will be here before them...but, that is ok. At least I will have the Ebay dress I am going to play around with reworking for her. I am still working out details with the seamstress on DOA about my commission. I'm sure she won't even start it for a while. Then she is going to have her baby...but, I only have to give a deposit of 10%, then the rest is due when she finishes. That will help spread the expenditure into March so I can stay in my 75.00 per month doll budget...yeah right. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 6:17 pm

Thanks for your input on the outfits. I will go with #1. It was my fave. I wish they had more to choose from of actual Goodreau Doll clothes. I just read at a site that they can wear Nancy Drew doll clothes along with clothes from the Harry Potter dolls. Not that I could find any of those Razz I may go hunting for some of those Ellowyne Wilde doll clothes.

Yes, it would be cool if Marissa bought the doll. I could visit Cayenne Very Happy

I have sold Lead (going to Ohio) and Nomado (going to Honolulu) that is all so far. I will need to take some pix of my Missionary in the nude and Didi in the nude so I can advertise them.

I hope Mohana gets to you soon! So exciting! I think the addiction for me is the high of new dolls arriving!! Seeing them for the first time! The anticipation! It's all so fun and exciting.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:13 pm

Luca, I just checked VOTD and Scot is asking $348 for Haute LA. There is one on ebay right now with a BIN of $399.99. I know those prices are for NRFB, but mine is like new, flawless and I have everything for her, box, card all stock pieces etc. I wonder what I could get for her? I can't believe I am even considering it, but what if I could get $250 or more? Maybe I will do a feeler just to see what would happen. I'm starting to think Clay is the only one who is completely "safe" Razz ! Good thing for him I have a crust on his namesake! Laughing Besides, you have no idea how CUTE he is in person! Just a thought. I mean she is my only doll that I could make a real profit on.
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:00 pm

Now I know you are truely in the moving on from the Pullip train to hear you say you would consider parting with Haute...*clink*

I would'nt even mess around too long with feelers and all that at the doll sites. Trust me, if you are asking much more than 50-60 dollars for a doll no one is going to go there. It seems the doll sites are for selling bargains only these days. Ebay or Flickr are for selling the pricier dolls. There is no charge at Flickr and there are a lot of people that will see your ad. You may try that first. I would look at Pullip Style to see what the latest market value is to see what people have actually been paying for them. Scot holds on to limiteds and rare dolls and then asks an arm and a leg for them, but I don't know if he ever actually sells them. You could also do a search on items that have sold and see if any have sold on Ebay recently.

The tricky part is finding the market for the true collectors that are willing to shell out the big bucks for a rare doll. I know a few of those people frequent Pullip Style, but it seems like only the bargain basement shoppers are at Requiem and Pullip Fiction these days. I have just seen the typical looking for cheap, nude Pullip or a particular doll they want, but they usually won't go over 60.00 for one.

I know your doll must be worth at least $180-200 minimum just from what you have told me you have seen selling or up for sale on Ebay. I think doing an ebay auction where the price starts at like 160.00 would be the way to go, then you are guranteed a profit and I would add shipping on top of that. They have a deal on Ebay where they are able to calculate the shipping prices based on where people live if you enter in a weight. That is where weighing the box that Lead goes in will prove to be very helpful. I think you are safe to estimate 3-4 pounds. You will want to be able to ship internationally too...there seem to be a lot of foreign shoppers that have plenty of money to spend on dolls around...I am thinking that is the market you need to access. You can always put your feelers out, then in a week or so if you still think you want to sell her, I would just announce you are putting her on Ebay, it really is quite user friendly to do. I have sold two dolls on Ebay now and have been pleased with the outcomes.

I would be happy to advise you based on what I have learned. They have lots of tutorials too on Ebay on how to do it.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 9:18 pm

Thanks for info. I will think about it. Maybe try I'll try Flickr first. My BIL sells on eBay all the time. Maybe his next visit he could show me how. Scot does ask A LOT for the rare dolls. Those first Hestias he was asking $328 for I found on some Japan sites for $120 plus shipping.

I guess I am moving on from Pullips/Taeyangs. Like I said, the Hestias really got me started in wanting to move on to different dolls, and I have had my eye on the Goodreaus for about 4 months. Now that I am finding more pix of them I am just getting really excited about them. I wish I would hear back from the site I ordered her from. I got an email that said they were processing the order but nothing since. I don't know what the final charge with shipping was since I have not heard back. There is a phone number to call and if I do not get an email by Wednesday I will call them and make sure I did it right.

Boy, I am sleepy. I am going to head to bed soon. Eric is in from working. Another night delivery pizza in a snow storm Evil or Very Mad I wonder if tomorrow will be another "snow day" with no school. We have had 5 so far this year. The most the school district has ever had. It is suppose to be really nasty over night and tomorrow. 40 mph winds causing blowing and drifting snow No Eric has early morning classes and work tomorrow night. I seriously need this winter over before I turn gray!! Razz

Sleep good and I'll talk to you tomorrow! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:36 pm

Eeek! More snow????? No

Check out the latest Bill photos...really beautiful! I love you
http://www.flickr.com/photos/billdoll/2288355441/in/photostream/

The Goodreau doll is coming from the US right? That is one real plus about them for sure!

Hope I get a shipping notice tomorrow! keep your fingers crossed!
jocolor TTYtomorrow!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:44 am

Good morning!

Yes, more snow! Eric said driving last night totally sucked! BUT, we did not get the 7 inches and school is open!! cheers Looks like we got just 3 to 4. Enough to make driving bad during it, but not enough overnight to close the schools. The school year was suppose to end the end of May and now it is June 6th due to all the snow days they need to make-up.

The Shoppe I ordered Rumor from is in the US. They have two locations, one in Philly and one in NY. I got the "your order is being processed" email right away, but since you don't know the shipping price when you send in your order form I figured they would email me back with that info. Well, it's not like I am not used to waiting a few weeks for a doll Razz

Gonna be a busy day with kiddies today so not much Internet playtime. I will get Landon all wrapped and packed today. Tomorrow I will get the labels and take him to the post office. Can you believe I am doing this??? All those "I could never sell my dolls!" comments. Just goes to show - never say never. They are great and adorable dolls and I have had a blast this year dressing all of them and taking "fashion show" photos for you! But yes, on to a new adventure. BTW, the Goodreau pets are freaking adorable! After I get two BJDs I think I might consider one of the pets since they are $160 compared to the others that are $300 and up AND they are resin. So I just might get one. Maybe Laughing

The new Bill photos are wonderful!!

Have a great day! I will be praying to the doll gods that you get a shipping notice today!!!
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:56 am

Have a great day my laydee! Yes, our new motto is "Never say never"! Twisted Evil I will have to check out the Goodreau pets...The Dollfactory mouse is really adorable, but I think it goes for 170.00. Shocked

Gah, I am so ready to have my elf-witch home. No shipping news yet. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Luca

Luca

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:07 am

Mohana is at the Korean Airport on her way to the USA!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 8:48 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Have a safe trip Mohana!! We are dying to meet you!! So happy she is finally on her way!!

So far they just have pix of the boy brown bear and the piggy (I love little pigs). But soon there will be pix of a girl bear, a dog and a cat. Maybe more. They will be 8 inches tall, resin and come dressed for the $160. I think that is a good price for resin and dressed. If the cat is really cute I would get my girls a kitty. If the doggie is really cute - than I will be torn Shocked LOVE this piggy! AND all Goodreaus come with face-up. Thank GOD for Goodreau or I would probably never be able to enter into the BJD world!

Dolls - Page 3 Wigglescol

Dolls - Page 3 Bearpetdressed

Sometime this week I will be taking nude pix. I have decided to advertise Missionary, Crazzia and Zuora for sure. There is a buyer looking for a Nude Nero, but at this point I do not know if I want to sell Natalie. If I can sell the those three I can buy Innuendo. Then I need to decide what to do to get wig and clothes. I would like to keep 4 out of the 12. I am thinking about selling my J-Dolls nude. I will never get what I paid for Claire in stock. I LOVE her stock, so I will keep it for Winda. I am not sure how fast they will sell, but I will ask $50 and see what happens. It is so strange that I am in this "SELL THEM ALL" mood! Shocked

ETA: CRAP!!! I just got an email from Grace that she refunded my payment for the black Kana wig because she ran out of them. It took me freaking FOREVER to decide on that wig and now I have to figure out what wig to get her Mad I guess the email that was sent saying my Kana has shipped really was for the Angel Brown. I am so disappointed Crying or Very sad Well, off to try and find something else.

AETA: OK, I decided to go with the Paige in black (long curly kinda fancy wig that was only $19.99, and I got the Kana Long in burgundy on clearance for $13. So for only $7 more I got two wigs. I thought I would try both colors on her. Also, if, er, make that WHEN, I get Innuendo with blue eyes she could wear the burgundy. My Cornice with blue eyes looks amazing in her burgundy wig. I figure I could have a blond and burgundy for Innuendo and at some point get an auburn for Rumor.

AETA2: EEKK! I just heard from Lynn at Cherished Friends and my Rumor is all packed and is shipping out in the morning! She apologized for not getting her out sooner, but she was swamped with Fashion Royalty orders! Since she is shipping from within the US I bet I could have her and her wigs by the weekend!! NOW, if only she had some clothes!! Well, she won't be nude because Goodreaus come in lingerie!

Luca

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:28 pm

Wow! What an exciting day for both of us! I can't believe we both may have our latest acquisitions this week! Too bad you can't order an outfit that can be sent along with your doll...you could use your Paypal account balance to get it! Glad the wig deal worked out in the end. JPOP, Cancan, and Monique Gold are my fav wigs and Grace at JPOP has the best deals for sure! I think both the ones you chose will look stunning! You may have a hard time choosing between them all!

I'm not feeling it too much on those Goodreau petdolls for some reason, no offense of course, maybe they will grow on me after a while...I really like their girl dolls though...they are really special and look so well sculpted. Not crazy about their boys either though. Shocked

Well this gal on Ebay that I contacted about making me a wiccan dress for a MSD doll has come through...I will have to contend with other bidders...But, I will have this outfit for Mo one way or another! Twisted Evil

Dolls - Page 3 5ebe_12
http://cgi.ebay.com/OOAK-DKM-Design-Wiccan-Ensemble-MSD-Mini-Super-Dollfie_W0QQitemZ260215313893QQihZ016QQcategoryZ84635QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Here is the link to her stuff, she is really nice too. Like a Grandma Cathy type seller. She sells stuff for Ellowyne and MSD size dolls too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dolls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolls   Dolls - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolls
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wizened Women :: Hello, hello :: Hobbies, Developing New Skills-
Jump to: