Wizened Women
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wizened Women

Smart women muse on topics both smart and stupid

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Reality Show Contestants

Go down 
+9
Janice
Sky
Green Eyez
firecracker
Luca
abrahammy
FrankiePants
austin
frazzle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
austin

austin

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:24 am

I guess this is still the former Reality Show Contestants thread.
SO, abrahammy I got my Greek Fest tix in the mail. Last year I lost one of my tix and had to wait on line to buy a new one and it was a PAIN. It was so crowded it took about a half hour, so I figured for the price I was better off just ordering since I will PROBABLY go.

Trying to figure out what to wear; it won't be as hot as last year (yay). I'm thinking of some sort of disguise. I really just want to watch, as I told my DH, the whole clusterfuck. The different factions. It's time for another anthropological analysis, I believe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/austin_ambrosia
firecracker

firecracker

Number of posts : 4965

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:11 am

Pictures Austin in Grocho Marx brows, glasses and nose Razz
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:36 am

Ha!

Last couple times I was around some of these people I had my hair blown out straight; this time it will be curly to the max because I don't give a f---. SO, maybe they won't recognize me. Or MAYBE the hair will scare them away.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:56 am

afro

Good attitude!! Glad you are going though. Hope you have a wonderful time!
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:58 am

That icon made me laugh! I'll have to take a pic. My curly hair doesn't photograph well at all and just looks like a big mass. I think I'll be wearing big sunglasses too.
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 11:14 am

Austin, you go and have a great time!!
Back to top Go down
frazzle

frazzle

Number of posts : 1426

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 7:56 pm

Mmmm mmm mmm, I love me some pork.

But then I come from heathen Celtic pig farmers, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Green Eyez

Green Eyez

Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:46 pm

Awww...Austin. You called them "The Clusterfuck". Sniff. I'm the one who gave them that name. I don't/didn't mean everyone, just the Nazi's who ran/run it of course (and some of the others who would come down on people like Abrahammy for speaking her mind and telling the truth).

Quote :
Let me just say that anybody who gets up in the pulpit on Sunday morning, decries homosexual behavior, and then goes to IHOP afterwards and demands to the waitress that she bring him bacon is missing what I see to be an incredible irony.
Abrahammy, you have a way of phrasing things that sometimes makes me weep. Awesome!

It's the people who pick and choose which aspects of the bible they'll "obey" and which they won't, who make me laugh the hardest.
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 10:56 am

Ah, but GE everyone has to obey ALL aspects of the GS bible or they're outta there!
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

Number of posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:45 am

Quote :
Ah, but GE everyone has to obey ALL aspects of the GS bible or they're outta there!

Well, no. I've been fairly contrary and I've voiced a lot of negatives in the past year and a half - just realized how long I've been critical of Constantine - but while I've gotten the Grim Blue Line, I've never been in any danger at all of being banned. I don't even usually get bluelined for being critical of Con (there was one DAZZLING and HUGE exception, but it was over a year ago) but I do get subject to the Positivity Police. Even some of the Mods are tired of the Positivity Police. Not everybody at GS is delusional.

I actually am pretty good friends with a number of the folks who run GS.

My big problem with GS right now is that they make me sad; once again, we've got a number of women who kinda realize he's not doing very well at the moment and are bitterly fighting the idea tooth and nail. I don't think they'd be at all happy with my opinion on the subject.

This time last year going to Greekfest was a huge boost and I just couldn't wait. Now, I'm trying to remind myself that once I've made that lousy drive, I really will enjoy the show because, even though I think Constantine's career is over and I'm pretty sure he dislikes me personally, here's the thing... I actually really do like about six songs on his album, and for me, liking six songs and LOVING one of them (Fading Into You) is a good enough reason to own an album.

In the end, I think Constantine is still a pretty talented and charismatic guy. He had the spark to make it; he just didn't use it well. He didn't choose the right projects, he didn't strike while the iron was hot, he didn't focus enough on getting really good at one particular thing, and he has alienated his fans as individuals, one by one.

I hope he is able to continue to perform; I still don't wish this guy harm. I just don't believe in him anymore.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:24 am

Aw, that last sentence makes me feel sad for you Crying or Very sad It's hard to lose faith and belief in someone/something. Maybe he will surprise you again! Hope you do have a wonderful time at the fest!!
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:13 am

Abrahammy, I'd rather have your lousy drive than mine. I will probably arrive in town around 3 (not sure when I'm leaving here). I'll probably go to my friends' hotel room first before I go to mine, then maybe will head over to the GF to grab some dinner.

I'm sure I'll have to stand during the show because I won't get there in time.

I am not nearly as enthusiastic about him as the people I'll be with, so I don't know yet if I'll just keep my mouth shut or say something. It's lucky I don't usually drink, cause who knows what I'd say. They actually don't talk about him that much anyway.

A- Don't worry about the disliking thing. I once asked him if he disliked me and he said, "No, I don't even know you! LOL!"
Back to top Go down
mishmash

mishmash

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:21 am

Hi y'all! I watched Elliott Yamin's acoustic show last night here in Cebu, Philippines held at Onstage - Cinema One, Ayala Center - Cebu. I took a few vids and I've uploaded them at Youtube:

Wait For You

One Word

Find A Way

I brought a few friends with me who were with me also when Constantine performed here in Cebu. We share the same opinion that Constantine's show was more enjoyable. Of course, Elliott is all about the music. No arguments there. Voice and music - near perfect. But he still lacks the requisite stage presence and the swagger necessary for a live performance. Constantine has it. Con prepared well for his show here until he got sidetracked by the partying. I can't believe I'm saying this but if only Constantine will get serious and be that dude who sang My Funny Valentine, get professional help and stop being a tool, he's going to succeed.

Elliott was kinda self-effacing. He became shy when some fangirls screamed when he was singing. And I can't believe the age of the girls/women who lined up for his Meet and Greet after the show. 99% of them were less than 30 years old in age! I think the age range was 17-29 years. And I could tell Elliott was very flattered and shy with all the attention. Physically, Elliott is kinda cute and he looks like Frodo Baggins of the Lord of the Rings. No kidding. I think it's cuz of his curly bangs. Laughing It helped his show that the three dudes backing him up (playing the instruments) were young and good-looking. They helped provide the eye candy. I gave my 2 autograph passes to my tweenies cousins and they happily lined up, talked to Elliott when it was their turn and took turns posing for pics with the other guys of Elliot's acoustic group.

I enjoyed the show but not as much as I enjoyed Constantine's show the last time. And honestly, I can't believe I'm saying this. Con is really wasting his talent by doing those songs that do not suit his voice and style.
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:29 am

mishmash, glad you got to see Elliott. Interesting review. I really liked him on AI, but, you know, I've never bought his album. I planned to, but never did. It's not really my type of music, although I loved his voice. I've never bought any AI's album (except for C).

I think Elliott is coming here to a small club, so I will try to see him.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:35 am

Hi MM!! :smooches: So glad you went to Elliott's show and had a good time! Thanks for the vids!! I'll watch them as soon as I can! Yes, the problem with Elliott is no real stage presence. Too bad because he has a really good voice and put out a really enjoyable CD. I wish him the best. I think he is sorta cute too. Funny, the main thing I remember about Con's trip to your parts was when he fell on stage Razz
Back to top Go down
mishmash

mishmash

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:35 am

Austin, I bought 2 copies of his cd last night and I've been listening to it in my car. (The other copy I gave to my cousin.) The songs in Elliott's cd are good for easy listening in the radio and the car stereo or when we're just at home doing something and want to hear something soothing in the background. Really, it's such a welcome change from all the bad songs being churned by current singers. I mean the ones which seem to be tuneless and to which we can't even hum or sing-along to. Very Happy

FC, yeah, Constantine was so into his performance that he fell while performing. And his mood became sour afterwards. lol! But really, he prepared hard for that one and promised himself and everyone a really entertaining and enjoyable show which he gave. The 1st night anyway. The one in Cebu, I really liked also cuz he was playful with the audience and had audience rapport already. Too bad, he's now burning out before he can succeed.

And Elliott Yamin really looks as cute as a hobbit. afro
Back to top Go down
austin

austin

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:11 am

I'm not feeling good (first it was a cold and now it feels like allergies, although I DON'T HAVE allergies), BUT I am going to Dallas tomorrow morning. So get ready for a hug abrahammy. What time are you getting there? I was going to leave after lunch, but now I think I'll go before (if the kids let me out of here!) It's about 3 hours as you know.

I'll probably go to Frankie's hotel room first; not sure what time I'll make it to the Festival.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:14 am

Feel better Austin and have a safe trip!! I love you

I started with a head cold yesterday afternoon and felt pretty bad last night (went to sleep early) but I am much better today! Hopefully it will be the same for you and you will feel better before you know it!!

I hope you both have an amazing time!!

Give a hug to Frankie for me and tell her we miss her here!
Back to top Go down
Sky

Sky

Number of posts : 1260
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:07 pm

I hope you both have a great time!!!
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:12 pm

Holy Crap - I doubt Austin or Abrahammy know this as they are probably traveling, but Con was on GS all pissy. They deleted it from GS, because god knows they want to cover his pathetic ass, but I read it at Rawkhands and I copied it. Sorry Aerwin if this is not cool, but I think the gals here should see it. I guess he is calling our Abrahammy a liar? What a pig. Is he not 32 years old now??? He is so freaking immature it is unbelievable!! I wish the ladies at GS would buy a clue and leave him as he suggests!

Quote :
Quote:
Jim on piano...our choice. Not because of any other reason. My bags from LA were re-routed straight to Dallas and were delayed. My guitar also, not Jim's.

In addition, how dare some of you question our professionalism and or preparation. I am not Eva Longoria. That is not how I roll. Especially a so- called "Mod". One that is too scared to even introduce themselves to me. Sad.

I'm at the point of you don't like what I do or the fashion in which I decide to do it...take a hike. Go complain about another artist. Or take a look at your own life and your unhappiness. Make some changes. There is still time. I promise.
and then:

Quote:
piyo wrote:
Hi Constantine! I did enjoy your great luge skills! And especially your being able to stop on a dime... erm.. after the cone.. <g>

Worry about ourselves? How so?

You think those of us that worry.. should leave?

If you want to. Clearly I don't make you happy.

I'm not RAGING on you or whatever...I jus think that if you could do better...go for it.

While on this topic...Abradeuce?? You and I know I never said anything bad to you..at all. That is obvious. You wouldn't even post it. Clearly you sought attention elsewhere anyway. I asssure you I have been in a lot more scraps then anyone you know.
love ya

I officially can't stand this guy now. Good lord, grow-up!!

Last edited by on Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:49 pm

Omigod.

I didn't see that on GS. I have to go to the Greek Food Festival now - I promised my family we would go.

How on earth am I going to do this?
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:59 pm

Sorry Abrahammy Crying or Very sad I thought you left already like Austin did. He is a dick. Sorry, he just is. I hate that he said that about you. I am so mad at him and those at GS who deleted it to PROECT HIM!! You deserve better. Go see Clay again Very Happy

Go to the fest with your family. Hug Austin, eats lots of great food and drink, and visit with the people from GS you care about! Screw Con!! Well, not literally!! You are far too good for him!!

I am so sorry this happened before you left. I honestly didn't think you would be on the boards tonight No I hope you are not upset with me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:10 pm

OMG, I just went to GS and read the last two pages to see what was being said, even though posts were deleted and ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? These women have officially lost it!! Poor, poor Con!! He was hurt by things posted!! He is such a good person ( Suspect ) he works his butt off ( scratch ) They feel so sorry for him ( Sad Shocked) . I couldn't read more as I thought I would vomit Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
abrahammy

abrahammy

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:42 pm

I am enormously glad that Austin is going to be there.
Back to top Go down
firecracker

firecracker

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 9:10 pm

So am I! She will be of great comfort to you! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Reality Show Contestants   Former Reality Show Contestants - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Former Reality Show Contestants
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next